PDA

View Full Version : Human Alliance Jazz galleries

griffin
14th July 2010, 12:29 PM
Two different sources with galleries have been mirrored on the TFW website, so I'll post up that link for convenience...

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/human-alliance-jazz-with-captain-lennox-galleries-170177/

Figure is apparently not out yet, so should be out soon. (here at the end of the year though)

Jaisun
14th July 2010, 12:58 PM
So nice... =o)

I didn't know the included motorcycle (Elita-1?) doubles as a weapon for Jazz, purty cool =o) He looks alot less clunky than his deluxe, and is a must for me.

Lord_Zed
14th July 2010, 01:22 PM
He does look a lot better than the other movie Jazz toys out there, He could be the first Human Alliance toy I get. His human companion looks terrible like always though.

1AZRAEL1
14th July 2010, 02:38 PM
Hangon a second, didn't I see this figure in Kmart the other night? :confused:

I could be wrong but I saw a silver car with a human figure that had golden hair. Are there any others that do?

Now I gotta go back and check.

The_Damned
14th July 2010, 07:00 PM
Hangon a second, didn't I see this figure in Kmart the other night? :confused:

I could be wrong but I saw a silver car with a human figure that had golden hair. Are there any others that do?

Now I gotta go back and check.

yep sideswipe;)

SpeedBreaker
14th July 2010, 08:14 PM
Jazz seems to be another Human Alliance winner. Can't wait. :D

Prime_217
30th July 2010, 10:55 PM
i dont know if i want him as he looks rather awesome. but all of his limbs seem to thin... hmmmmm, i guess i will decide when i see him in the shops

Tallestblue
1st August 2010, 01:04 AM
Oh and he comes with a Duke figurine, sweet!!

Doubledealer
1st August 2010, 12:36 PM
I don't collect HA but I'm still going to find it hard to resist buying this fella...Looks blardy amazing!