PDA

View Full Version : New TF3 Character Revealed? *SPOILERS*

5FDP
19th July 2010, 10:27 AM
An image has surfaced on the set of TF3 for what appears to be a possible new character. Speculation seems to be that this could possibly be Alpha Trion, Perceptor, or maybe even Wheeljack.

Link to image (http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9305/newtf3characterrevealed.jpg).

All I can say is, not a fan. I know it's early but I recall a similar situation when images for Megatron's face appeared online for the first movie and fans complained so much, that they altered his design.

Time will tell if this comes to pass.

Jetfire
19th July 2010, 10:42 AM
What the hell is that thing. It has human-like hair. Just awful.

llamatron
19th July 2010, 10:51 AM
If that's Wheeljack or Perceptor I think I'll cry.

1AZRAEL1
19th July 2010, 11:16 AM
Looks like a robot version of Dr Archevile to me :p

Or better yet Doc Brown haha. "We need 1.21 Gigawatts" :D

i_amtrunks
19th July 2010, 11:20 AM
Looks like Einstein's skull...

Hopefully it is a logo more than a characters face.

5FDP
19th July 2010, 11:26 AM
When I first saw the pic, I though to myself that they're doing some sort of weird Thundercats / Transformers crossover with the Berbils making an appearance...

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7594/tmisc.jpg

kup
19th July 2010, 11:34 AM
It's yet another comical Michael Bay caricature character (http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh254/Amenhotep1972/Von20Drake203.jpg) with a nameslap.

I just really hope that this is Bay's last film so that the franchise ends and hopefully one day in the future, it gets picked up again but with a proper director.

kurdt_the_goat
19th July 2010, 11:37 AM
Last TF film or last film period? :D

kup
19th July 2010, 11:44 AM
Last TF film or last film period? :D

TF film. It would be too much to hope for if it were his last film period :p

Sharky
19th July 2010, 12:42 PM
When I first saw the pic, I though to myself that they're doing some sort of weird Thundercats / Transformers crossover with the Berbils making an appearance...

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7594/tmisc.jpg

haha me too

what ever it is, it is yuck

Gutsman Heavy
19th July 2010, 12:45 PM
hair, a mo' and two monocles!? (duocles?)

my eyyyyyes!

RageOnTheRoads
19th July 2010, 01:23 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! !!!!!

Oh, k glad I got that out of my system. Sheesh, and I am generally ok with the movie designs. Whether it's legit or just unused concept art, that character has been bashed by the baystick big time.

1AZRAEL1
19th July 2010, 02:06 PM
I got a theory.

Spoiler
Maybe he is the robot version of Doc Brown and transforms into the Delorian. He then gets to 88mph and travels back in time to stop the great war from happening by assasinating Megatron before he becomes a tyrant, thereby creating the image that the Autobots are the bad guys. Megatron gets revived and leads the resistance against the machines.
/Spoiler

If you haven't noticed the subtlety, I was being sarcastic :p

Sharky
19th July 2010, 02:10 PM
I got a theory.

Spoiler
Maybe he is the robot version of Doc Brown and transforms into the Delorian. He then gets to 88mph and travels back in time to stop the great war from happening by assasinating Megatron before he becomes a tyrant, thereby creating the image that the Autobots are the bad guys. Megatron gets revieved and leads the resistance against the machines.
/Spoiler

If you haven't noticed the subtlety, I was being sarcastic :p

hehe

Spoiler
changing his name to megajohn connertron
/Spoiler

1AZRAEL1
19th July 2010, 02:12 PM
haha ^^^

You know, maybe my theory has some merit, wasn't there some time travel plot in the "leaked script"? :p ;)

And the No Autobot Sign?? :D

5FDP
19th July 2010, 02:20 PM
haha ^^^

You know, maybe my theory has some merit, wasn't there some time travel plot in the "leaked script"? :p ;)

And the No Autobot Sign?? :D

*POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILER*

Not sure if it's time travel, but apparently John F Kennedy makes an appearance at the start of the movie when they discover activity on the moon thus leading to the race to beat Russia to the space program.

You could be right ;) :D

1AZRAEL1
19th July 2010, 02:26 PM
*POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILER*

Not sure if it's time travel, but apparently John F Kennedy makes an appearance at the start of the movie when they discover activity on the moon thus leading to the race to beat Russia to the space program.

You could be right ;) :D

And that activity on the moon was due to Unicron coming to visit because he was looking for the Matrix and his guidance chips were fried a little when he was hit by Haleys Comet. He thought the Matrix was on the moon instead of on Earth. Then he buggered off to some other planet when he couldn't find it. :p :D

Man these are some good theories :p

SharkyMcShark
19th July 2010, 04:09 PM
Looks like a crazy scientist