PDA

View Full Version : TF3 - Another Returning Character *spoliers*

5FDP
24th July 2010, 12:25 PM
Another character cutout has been sighted during filming of TF3 - Soundwave! Personally, I am excited about this news as he was underused in ROTF. I hope he has a much bigger role to play this time around.

Link to image (http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8052/soundwave.jpg).

Prime_217
24th July 2010, 01:34 PM
really? you thought her was under used?
i thought he had the perfect role. even in g1 he NEVER did anything except tell people what to do. well mainly thats what he did.

oh and on a side note:
hazzah i love me a good continueing storyline! way better than just pretending the character didnt exist at all ie barricade.:D

Jaisun
24th July 2010, 02:31 PM
hazzah i love me a good continueing storyline! way better than just pretending the character didnt exist at all ie barricade.:D

Indeedy. Maybe Bayman learnt a trick or two amongst the criticisms of the previous two (which I personally liked, but I have seen a lot of haters). Soundwave returning will hopefully see him as a Transformer instead of just this thing that attaches to a sat and, well, 'sat' there for the whole movie.

1AZRAEL1
24th July 2010, 05:17 PM
I look forward to seeing more of him in the next film, because it appears that he will be on Earth. Which I can't wait for.

5FDP
24th July 2010, 05:46 PM
really? you thought her was under used?

2 minutes of screen time, 3 lines of dialogue, reused animations, no bot mode to be seen anywhere, no character development (granted, it's a Bay movie)... yeah, I'd say he was underused ;)

MV75
24th July 2010, 06:12 PM
2 minutes of screen time, 3 lines of dialogue, reused animations, no bot mode to be seen anywhere, no character development (granted, it's a Bay movie)... yeah, I'd say he was underused ;)

Yep, you think he'd also give them a heads up that there's a large boat with a huge frikken railgun on it taking aim at them too. :)

GoktimusPrime
24th July 2010, 08:12 PM
Makes sense considering that he didn't die at the end of ROTF. Now... what about Barricade?! :p

"Barry who?" - Michael Bay

Jaisun
24th July 2010, 09:23 PM
Yep, you think he'd also give them a heads up that there's a large boat with a huge frikken railgun on it taking aim at them too. :)

Lol, yeah, you'd think having such a high-tech surveilance dude tapping in to Earths worldwide network would protect you from such things, but I guess not... Maybe Soundwave was having an argument with Bayman about pay vs screentime and didn't notice the railgun? He had nothing to do with the movie at that point, so if I was SW, I'd lose interest in saving the comrades who forgot me too =oP

GoktimusPrime
25th July 2010, 11:29 PM
Maybe Soundwave was busy rewinding his tapes at the time. ;)

Jaisun
26th July 2010, 04:09 AM
Maybe Soundwave was busy rewinding his tapes at the time. ;)

Lol, nice one XD Reminds me of the Robot Chicken skit.

"Rumble! You're killing Rumble!"
"If by Rumble you mean your weak-ass mixtape of p*ssy p*ssness, then I guess we are!"