PDA

View Full Version : Stencilator's (semi) Retirement

stencilator
2nd April 2008, 10:27 AM
Hi Folks,

You may have noticed I haven't posted any new customs in a while... and I won't be doing any for a while to come.

I have my upcoming wedding to customise (I mean organise) and a house to kitbash (I mean renovate)... not to mention my dwindling bonsai collection in desperate need of a resculpt (prune), all of which leaves me with not enough time or space for customising transformers.

To The Dirty Digger, STL, and Iceburn... I will still complete jobs that I have priced or that are in hand, but to everyone else, I'm afraid I will be not be taking commissions for a while. I still have some of my own that I will post when (if) they're finished and I'm not ruling out a comeback at the end of the year, but for now I need a break from commissions.

I hope this is the appropriate place to post this notice.

Cheers

Stencilator

iceburn
2nd April 2008, 10:37 AM
congrats stencil.....(don't think i've wished you yet)
but yeah...kitbashing and customising can wait.
i can understand the hectic lifestyle at the moment *right guys*

TheDirtyDigger
2nd April 2008, 11:10 AM
Haha....got in just in time!:p

Sounds v.cool Al. Wish you well with the wedding but sorta disappointed I didn't get asked to be a bridesmaid.

Would love to see some pictures of your bonsai.
They'd look awesome with some bots doing battle or meditating beneath them.:cool:

STL
2nd April 2008, 11:23 AM
I'm glad I just got in in time too. And congrats again, Al.

Borgeman
2nd April 2008, 01:18 PM
boo :P

congrats on the wedding btw :)

George

i_amtrunks
2nd April 2008, 01:25 PM
Not happy to hear that there are only a few more images of Stencilator customs to look at over the next few months, I like looking at them as something to aspire to.

Congrats on the wedding, and best of luck with renovations, big house jobs suck!

Bartrim
2nd April 2008, 02:32 PM
Congrats dude. I was going to get you to do a couple of comissions but they can wait. (My wallet will thank me)

wow a wedding and renovating a house. The term glutton for punishment comes to mind:p

autobreadticon
2nd April 2008, 02:47 PM
congrat, best wishes for the future

1orion2many
2nd April 2008, 03:43 PM
:)Congrats on the upcoming wedding, when mine was getting organised I just said yes dear, no dear, whatever you want dear and it all ran smoothly:D.

liegeprime
2nd April 2008, 05:43 PM
Congratulations Al!! Ooooh Bonsai, that indeed takes a lot of patience, no wonder you're a kitbasher/customizer. Well best wishes again! Cheers!

dirge
2nd April 2008, 08:50 PM
Good luck with the wedding. And the marriage! Don't be a stranger now, ya hear? (:

gamblor916
2nd April 2008, 08:53 PM
Congrats Al, hope all goes well.
Wow bonsai was something I wanted to try as well. A man of many talents. :)

Bartrim
2nd April 2008, 09:43 PM
:)Congrats on the upcoming wedding, when mine was getting organised I just said yes dear, no dear, whatever you want dear and it all ran smoothly:D.

Same here. Except it was yes dear, no dear, whatever you want dear except we're riding in Mustangs.

griffin
3rd April 2008, 02:58 AM
At least you have your priorities in order. :)
Me on the other hand...

Stop by whenever you can though.

lcz128
3rd April 2008, 04:17 PM
I'll miss looking at your cool stuff :) All the best with the wedding and anything else you're up to :D

stencilator
4th April 2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes guys... I'm touched. Thanks for the advice too, but I'm already onto the "yes Dear" approach... why do you think I'm doing reno's at the same time as organising the wedding... and no longer kitbashing?!

I'll still be hanging around the boards and I'll still post pics of any projects I already have in hand.

Cheers

Stencilator

roller
4th April 2008, 05:01 PM
im gonna be knocking outside on the windows calling "Stencilator Stencilatorrrrrrrrr" :D

congratulations

Gutsman Heavy
4th April 2008, 07:02 PM
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Who is going to take my moneys in exchange for my customs ideas to come to life?!

turtle boy
4th April 2008, 07:55 PM
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Who is going to take my moneys in exchange for my customs ideas to come to life?!

I'll do it:D Congrats Al, hope all goes well for you and your partner, Oooo, and doing all the house renos is always fun. just finished a heap off my self. Anyway. Good luck for the up coming years dude and dudet:D

GoktimusPrime
4th April 2008, 09:28 PM
enjoy your bachelor freedom while you can! Enjoy it!! :p

Nah seriously - congratulations. :)

Thanatos
5th April 2008, 12:02 PM
Aww, little Al is growing up so fast.

Congratulations man, all the best :)