PDA

View Full Version : I-Gear PP03: Thrust

Hursticon
1st August 2010, 02:37 AM
Found this, for those interested, over at Seibertron.com:
I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/igear-pp03-thrust-revealed/19424/)

rampagesss
1st August 2010, 06:32 PM
Jet mode looks insane, but the wings are way to high up in robot mode and it doesn't look good. If they were lower it would be perfect :D

Tallestblue
10th August 2010, 02:15 PM
So are these Kitbashed coneheads or stolen/copied Masterpiece seeker moulds retooled for the coneheads....
I'm confused?

Hursticon
10th August 2010, 02:19 PM
So are these Kitbashed coneheads or stolen/copied Masterpiece seeker moulds retooled for the coneheads....
I'm confused?

I think the consensus is that they are stolen molds, retooled and then scaled down.

I've not seen any evidence to suggest that the groups behind these figures are buying up mass quantities to kitbash, but if I'm wrong with either of these statements I'll gladly withdraw them, stand corrected and consume my last hat. :p

1AZRAEL1
10th August 2010, 02:20 PM
I think the consensus is that they are stolen molds, retooled and then scaled down.

I don't think they are scaled down, as far as I know these guys are the same size as the HasTak MP Seekers

Hursticon
10th August 2010, 02:24 PM
I don't think they are scaled down, as far as I know these guys are the same size as the HasTak MP Seekers

Indeed you are right. :p

I was drawing reference to the groups other work, but to clarify:

MP Seekers - Not scaled down.
MP Prime - Is scaled down.

I stand corrected only on this portion of my statement, as my last hat is fairly dusty and I wasn't all the way wrong, lol. :p:D

kup
10th August 2010, 02:35 PM

I've not seen any evidence to suggest that the groups behind these figures are buying up mass quantities to kitbash, but if I'm wrong with either of these statements I'll gladly withdraw them, stand corrected and consume my last hat. :p

They are clearly replicating the mold and modifying it. It is certainly a KO not a kitbash.

Omega Supreme
10th August 2010, 02:38 PM
Jet mode looks insane, but the wings are way to high up in robot mode and it doesn't look good. If they were lower it would be perfect :D

100% agree.

Tallestblue
10th August 2010, 04:11 PM
Dammit, I kinda want these.