PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Highbrow and Fallen

christalcase
1st August 2010, 10:29 PM
GenZhao shows off the new voyager Highbrow and the blue Fallen with some new pictures.

http://tformers.com/transformers-hunt-for-the-decepticons-voyager-highbrow-and-blue-fallen-with-face-off/14036/news.html

SkyWarp91
1st August 2010, 10:43 PM
Nice, I would buy that Fallen just for the staff but it wouldn't be fair on my ROTF Leader PRime, who never got a gun! :(

As for Highbrow, one of the photos shows his alt mode poorly put together. Let's hope that's just the photographer being lazy with the transformation as opposed to the toy having a disappointing alt mode :D

BigPenney
2nd August 2010, 10:13 AM
I'm loving Highbrow and that battle mask of his. Definitely a purchase on sight.
Still on the fence when it come to the Fallen though. I really like the removable face/mask but I don't get why they decided to give him Lugnuts colours, in my opinion they really don't work with this mold.

dirge
2nd August 2010, 02:31 PM
Highbrow looks complex and interesting, but I suspect he'd be very unstable. I think tha instability is evident in that pic.

SkyWarp91
2nd August 2010, 05:22 PM
I'm loving Highbrow and that battle mask of his. Definitely a purchase on sight.
Still on the fence when it come to the Fallen though. I really like the removable face/mask but I don't get why they decided to give him Lugnuts colours, in my opinion they really don't work with this mold.

I thought the blue redeco was based on what he looked like inside the Nemesis, but maybe I'm wrong - it's probably Arctic Battle Fallen :D lol

Lord_Zed
2nd August 2010, 07:19 PM
If only the Fallen actually came with a primitive human to hurl at his enemies, that would be cool.

Golden Phoenix
2nd August 2010, 08:37 PM
If only the Fallen actually came with a primitive human to hurl at his enemies, that would be cool.

They could put it in the Human Alliance line

SharkyMcShark
2nd August 2010, 08:46 PM
To be fair that's about as much of an "Aliiance" as Frenzy was a "Human". :D

klystron
2nd August 2010, 09:58 PM
I think Highbrow looks like a very interesting mold, with some nice features and detailing.
Definite purchase for me!
Also just noticed its a slightly different paint job compared to the botcon pics, and the plane tail fins are missing.

Lord_Zed
2nd August 2010, 11:43 PM
They could put it in the Human Alliance line

I can see it now, packaged with primitive caveman partner/weapon Junga. :D

Junga's bio would be gibberish!

Junga hungry!