PDA

View Full Version : any help with id?

tjparkside
8th August 2010, 04:57 AM
these are figures i cannot identify or at least in the coloring,any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

1AZRAEL1
8th August 2010, 05:05 AM
Blaze, Sizzle, Stalker, Sparkstalker

All Euro Transformers, Stalker is Euro G1, the others are G2. I think.

GoktimusPrime
8th August 2010, 10:06 AM
Stalker is the only one that's Australasian/European. The others are G2 which aren't exclusive to any Hasbro market region.

Heh, interesting mistransformation on Sparkstalker's robot mode there... he looks like a new enrolment at Hogwarts wearing the sorting hat. "GRYFFINDOR!"

1AZRAEL1
8th August 2010, 10:10 AM
Heh, I thought they were all Euro only. Thanks for clarifying it for me and tjparkside :)

liegeprime
8th August 2010, 10:30 AM
Heh, I thought they were all Euro only. Thanks for clarifying it for me and tjparkside :)

NAh they were available everywhere else hehehehe;) found some in Southeast Asian markets too:D:D:D:D:D but then again southeast asia gets everything while Australia ......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sky Shadow
8th August 2010, 04:44 PM

Azrael, you were right in the first place - they are all Euro/Australasian exclusives - G2 Sparkstalker, Blaze and Sizzle were only released by the European branch of Hasbro and were not US toys.

Tjparkside, if you don't want Sparkstalker, I might be interested in purchasing him.

kup
8th August 2010, 04:53 PM
Azrael, you were right in the first place - they are all Euro/Australasian exclusives - G2 Sparkstalker, Blaze and Sizzle were only released by the European branch of Hasbro and were not US toys.

Tjparkside, if you don't want Sparkstalker, I might be interested in purchasing him.

You beat me to it :)

1AZRAEL1
8th August 2010, 04:56 PM

:D Thanks. I know the figures coz I have all of them, but not full knowledge of their origin. I just kind of guessed :p

1AZRAEL1
8th August 2010, 05:01 PM

You beat me to it :)

Like vultures :p

Out of curiosity, and not to derail it, what is the going rate these days for him?

dirge
8th August 2010, 06:41 PM
Sparkstalker isn't mis-transformed, he just has a new hat!

tj, Stalker (the big one) comes with a large white rocket. Do you have one of those anywhere?

Hursticon
9th August 2010, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure if your aware of these sites or not TJ, but if your in need of references in the future give these a try:

Cobra Island Toys (http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/tf/archive.html) - A great site for figure and accessory identification.

Botch The Crab (http://www.botchthecrab.com/) - A great site for G1-1.5 boxart, techspecs and figure instructions.

The Transformers Wiki (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page) - What is basically considered the Hall of Records for the entire Transformers Universe, from Microman/Diaclone onwards.

TFU.INFO (http://www.tfu.info/) - Another figure and accessory identification site.

I hope these are useful to you or to any one else who reads. :)

tjparkside
21st August 2010, 02:58 AM
Stalker is the only one that's Australasian/European. The others are G2 which aren't exclusive to any Hasbro market region.

Heh, interesting mistransformation on Sparkstalker's robot mode there... he looks like a new enrolment at Hogwarts wearing the sorting hat. "GRYFFINDOR!"

ha,ha! :o yep...note-sparkstalker is pictured as sorting hat mode!!!..or klu klux klan for flouro transformers member?! :D

tjparkside
21st August 2010, 03:05 AM
Blaze, Sizzle, Stalker, Sparkstalker

All Euro Transformers, Stalker is Euro G1, the others are G2. I think.

wow! thats cool! these guys where from a local market for between 50c & $2 amongst all kinds of happy meal toys! i couldn't get i.d in these colors! thanks!

1AZRAEL1
21st August 2010, 12:16 PM
wow! thats cool! these guys where from a local market for between 50c & $2 amongst all kinds of happy meal toys! i couldn't get i.d in these colors! thanks!

You got a bargain then. Don't you just love when that happens? :D

kup
21st August 2010, 01:31 PM
I am after Sparkstalker. Hopefully there will be one at the fair.

Tallestblue
21st August 2010, 03:45 PM
Man, I wanted the pre-g2 toys back in the day soooo bad.
I asked for Skyquake for christmas and got the reissue of Starscream. This was 1993 and as I was 12 my parents weren't too happy to buy me transformers. Subsequently in my 20s I bought all the Transformers I could whenever i saw them. I really think it warped me somehow.