PDA

View Full Version : Ozformers Supa storieee!!!

roller
3rd April 2008, 05:16 PM
Beyond

Beyond

Anything you’ve ever read before

Ozformers Supa Storieeeeeeeeeee!!!

KFC Matrix Quest Part 2

Previously on Ozformers-When Goktimus Prime was believed dead the other Ozformers jettisoned his body into space, unfortunately they did not realise the creation KFC Matrix was inside the special secret pants compartment.

After being transported deep within the Forum, Lord Zed, Kup and Ark-Ivor discover Griffin ,the creator of the site in a deep sleep. A stray shot from Ark-Ivors trunk cannon startled the board creator to awakeness, his scream could be heard pages away, alerting an old nemesis to the new boards location.

Now resurrected into his new cosplay cardboard body Goktimus and the other Ozformers mount a desperate search for the KFC Matrix. But will they find it in time before the evil Captain Archor corrupts its power?

Kings of Lygon street

The Dirtydigger and Adzma had been deployed to Melbourne to follow up a lead on the whereabouts of the KFC Matrix.

“oooohhh im tired, can’t we take a break digger?” Adzma complained

“Alright, but we’ll take a break near St Kilda” said the dirtydigger

So they took the tram down to St Kilda, they were about to enter one of those arty pubs when suddenly Digger exclaimed, “Cor look at all those Tarts and Slappers!”

“Language digger there may be minors present’ said Adzma

“But look at how red they are” said dirtydigger in awe

and he was right, there was a bakery selling RID Slapper’s and red strawberry tarts.

“Hang the matrix quest, how about a slapper quest?!”

so Digger and Adzma went to the bakery instead

Epilogue- The Moderatorverse

5 figures sitting around a table with red lights, tripredicus council style

“hehehehehe let me delete that thread” said one of the shadowy figures who looked like they had a blue hat on.

“Not yet dirge, I sense opportunities…” said the largest one at the table, even the shadows that obscured the 5 figures looked scared.

To be continued, probably

roller
3rd April 2008, 05:35 PM
I set the story in St Kilda because of the red light district, well there was one there back in 1902 which was the last time i was in melbourne. I think the setting does well with the dialogue

autobreadticon
3rd April 2008, 06:38 PM
ohh ohh he said bakery so autobreadticon must make an apperance rite :D

STL
3rd April 2008, 09:38 PM
:D

Bartrim
4th April 2008, 07:41 AM
Now for this story to really be supa You should include every active board member in the story.

Go on I DARE YA!!!!!:p

Tiby
4th April 2008, 08:31 AM
I am on the edge of my (shadowy!) seat waiting for the rest!

NEMESIS PRIME
4th April 2008, 12:00 PM
Now for this story to really be supa You should include every active board member in the story.

Go on I DARE YA!!!!!:p

That would be PRETTY HUGE :eek:.

nice story btw :cool:

roller
4th April 2008, 03:54 PM
thanks fellahs

in case you don't know

i added some unsubtle marvel comic tf references

like the title, the issue number, the whole quest thing.

i was planning to do a story with everyone in it for awhile, now that my project is over i can start writing it, plagarismo extremo