PDA

View Full Version : Video review of AA Terradive

griffin
8th August 2010, 12:08 PM
One of the wave 3 toys in the Autobot Alliance (HFTD) line, Terradive is a yellow Decepticon jet - is meant to be out soon, as it had an August release scheduled.
For those interested in this new mould figure, a youtube review (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMFJ9vZeOvc&feature=player_embedded)has surfaced.

kurdt_the_goat
8th August 2010, 02:45 PM
The transformation is interesting after the legs flip down, but the underside kibble is even worse than i was expecting. Robot mode looks nice, though his leg wings remind me of ROTF Dirge, not really having a solid spot for them.

Tallestblue
8th August 2010, 05:31 PM
Dear Hasbro;

Please stop making awesome robots that I MUST buy.

Sincerely Tallestblue.

liegeprime
8th August 2010, 06:05 PM
His transformation reminds me of Energon Starscream/BW2 Smokescreen with only a few minor additional steps round the chest and for the hands. Shame they werent able to incorporate properly the Trident weapon. ah well still gonna get it.

Deonasis
8th August 2010, 10:15 PM
Unfortunately Terradive reminds me of a part Bionicle part Star Wars Crossover, neither of which I really care for. Maybe a kickass repaint would change my mind. From what I have seen I am reeeally looking forward to Tomahawk though!

tinyJazz
9th August 2010, 01:46 AM
Aw yeah cyberjets vibe! :eek: Even has the twist in half transformation bit ala G2 Space Case.

These can't be released soon enough.