PDA

View Full Version : CrazyDevy: Custom G1 Superion Gun

Hursticon
9th August 2010, 08:46 PM
Courtesy of TFW2005 (http://www.tfw2005.com/), Crazy Devy has announced their new offering... a new G1 Superion Gun (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/crazydevy-custom-generation-1-superion-gun-170382/)?

Now I'm personally all for 3rd party custom bits and pieces, but really?, a scaled up gun? is that the best that CrazyDevy could come up with?

The G1 Devastator hip replacement and G1 Predaking angel wings are great IMO, but this is just a little lacking.

kup
9th August 2010, 09:45 PM
I suspect that this is more of a preview of a piece of their Superion set rather than just the gun.

So far I have liked CrazyDevy's upgrades but haven't bought any because I can't justify the price of a full set. The full set of Constructicon parts cost a lot more than a complete G1 set.

Hursticon
9th August 2010, 09:59 PM
I suspect that this is more of a preview of a piece of their Superion set rather than just the gun.

So far I have liked CrazyDevy's upgrades but haven't bought any because I can't justify the price of a full set. The full set of Constructicon parts cost a lot more than a complete G1 set.

Indeed Kup, I would've settled for the hips/thighs for Devastator if there were enough and not so bloody expensive, same goes for the wing extensions for Predaking if only I had one. :p

I reckon you're probably right in that this gun is part of a larger kit and if so, I wonder what else they have up their sleeve? ;)

liegeprime
10th August 2010, 03:21 AM
The thing with crazydevy is that they sell parts piecemeal for such high prices. I only got the Devy Hips which is very nice and fits well with G1 Devy ( colors and plastic match and all) like it should but the price tag is that of a deluxe figure foronly 1 accesoy piece - a hip to thigh part, from a third party seller - would be up to like buying an Ultra. But I guess thy have to milk as much moolah as possible a its business. :( With this accessory they better come up with more than jut a gun or its not gonna sell, mebbe include a set of hands, but still I know theyd charge a high price for only 3 small pieces, sigh.