PDA

View Full Version : Split your lungs with blood and thunder!

Gutsman Heavy
10th August 2010, 12:46 AM
Split your lungs with blood and thunder,
When you see the white whale.
Break your backs and crack your oars, men!
If you wish to prevail...

This ivory leg is what propels me,
Harpoons thrust in the sky.
Aim directly for his crooked brow,
And look him straight in the eye!

White whale - Holy grail!

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2396/harpooni.jpg

made using a couple of those generic weapons that came with Ninja Turtles and a pair of scissors. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. My first custom thing ever.

liegeprime
10th August 2010, 03:21 AM
Two thumbs UP!!, care to paint the blade part in Silver GH? AWESOME IDEA!! Been trying to look at ebay for any harpoon toy gun I can use since you've mentioned this idea of melee weapon in that other thread. Now I know what to look for.

OH and for that White whale holy grail you can most likely find a stuff toy whale in them Sea world places :D heheheh

GoktimusPrime
10th August 2010, 11:33 AM
Nice. It's a lot better than my first attempt at a custom weapon, which was a sword for Bludgeon I made from Sculpey. It broke. Then I made another one (had to make it thicker) and that lasted for a few years and broke. So I just gave up and pinched a MacFarlane Rurouni Kenshin Hajime Saito katana which fits in his hand well. ;)

When it comes to making custom weapons, I'm like the King of Swamp Castle. :p
"All the kings said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp."

Omega Supreme
10th August 2010, 12:17 PM
Nice work!

Gutsman Heavy
10th August 2010, 02:22 PM
thanks for the kind words. I like the idea of a silver blade, I'll have to try that.

Sharky
10th August 2010, 03:12 PM
thanks for the kind words. I like the idea of a silver blade, I'll have to try that.

i got a whole zip lock back full of assorted accessories of various descriptions from that mystery box that I got off eBay... ill have a sift through it and see if there are any adequate volunteers,