PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Broken City Commander

Tallestblue
10th August 2010, 05:18 PM
Hey Guys, I moved recently and in the Unpack/Set-up of My TF Collection I broke the Chestplate piece of my City Commander Armor.

Before I spend some of my tax return getting a new one I'm wondering if anyone has a chest piece they want to sell of OR an Armour set with a different broken piece they want to get rid of?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank-you in Advance.

kup
10th August 2010, 06:00 PM
Hey Guys, I moved recently and in the Unpack/Set-up of My TF Collection I broke the Chestplate piece of my City Commander Armor.

Before I spend some of my tax return getting a new one I'm wondering if anyone has a chest piece they want to sell of OR an Armour set with a different broken piece they want to get rid of?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank-you in Advance.

Take a picture and show me. I'll do what I can to help but I need to know the nature of the break.

I think that for something like this it may be a good idea to still have it in the Ratchet repair section just for uniformity. Someone in the future may have the same problem and search for it there and not find it. So once a picture is provided I will provide my advise in that section.

Tallestblue
10th August 2010, 06:32 PM
Ah, I wasn't too clear in my first post obviously. It's the Fansproject Upgrade Armour for Classics Ultra Magnus. the broken piece is the moving section of the head/chest that fits under Magnus's left arm. the break was clean and easy to repair with superglue, Which I did. It's barely noticeable on the shelf but it bugs me still.

What I am asking for is if anyone has the Chest/Head piece OR A City commander Armour set with a different broken piece that they are willing to sell for a reasonable price rather than me forking out cash for an entirely new one.

I'm sorry for the confusion and should've made myself clearer.

kup
10th August 2010, 06:39 PM
Ah, I wasn't too clear in my first post obviously. It's the Fansproject Upgrade Armour for Classics Ultra Magnus. the broken piece is the moving section of the head/chest that fits under Magnus's left arm. the break was clean and easy to repair with superglue, Which I did. It's barely noticeable on the shelf but it bugs me still.

What I am asking for is if anyone has the Chest/Head piece OR A City commander Armour set with a different broken piece that they are willing to sell for a reasonable price rather than me forking out cash for an entirely new one.

I'm sorry for the confusion and should've made myself clearer.

Ah ok. No problem.

Perhaps you could try to get a KO set and take the piece you need from there. However if no one else has a spare or if you can't find the KO, it appears that this is the cheapest City Commander on Ebay at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-FANSPROJECT-PARALLAX-TFX-01-CITY-COMMANDER-/380215454160?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58869b69d0#ht_1296wt_861

Tallestblue
10th August 2010, 08:44 PM
Neat! Thanks a lot!

FFN
11th August 2010, 02:41 PM
That seems kinda pricey, though.

iceburn
11th August 2010, 02:44 PM
kyle might be able to resolve it as i know ages ago... he did trade a commander kit hand for me. no harm trying but he's now a busy man. :D

good luck

Tallestblue
11th August 2010, 02:52 PM
Well, If blackie's willing to hold on to his, problem solved.

dirge
11th August 2010, 03:10 PM
Thread moved to repair bay (: