PDA

View Full Version : Universe/ROTF Bruticus Maximus

FFN
17th August 2010, 08:13 PM
UPDATE: I got desperate and got one off ebay. Thanks a lot for helping out, guys :)

As I explained in my Henkei/Gentei Seekers sale thread last week, I lost all of my Energon combiner teams during a house move last year. I have checked every box I have that contains toys, and they're not in there, so I figure either I placed them in a random non-toy box, or they were left behind somewhere, or accidentally thrown out with the trash. I don't know :(

Oh, I didn't pick up this toy when it was available at TRU, Kmart and Myer for the year it was available because, well, at the time I still had my Energon version. By the time I realised I couldn't find them, they were long gone from shelves.

So, can anybody help me out and offer me a spare Brute Max at a reasonable price? :)

Thanks for reading

King Atlas
17th August 2010, 08:41 PM
Uncle Pete's may have some left.

FFN
17th August 2010, 09:08 PM
How much are they there? I don't have any Uncle Pete's near me :/

King Atlas
17th August 2010, 09:11 PM
Probably around $65. Are you near Blacktown?

1AZRAEL1
17th August 2010, 09:12 PM
Last time I checked Blacktown Uncle Petes, they had a bunch of them. That being said, that was December last year, but they may still have them. Might head in there on Sunday after the Fair to see if they still have them. If they do, you want me to pick one up for you? From memory they were $60-70. Unless someone who lives there wants to check for me lol. I too want one.

blackie
17th August 2010, 10:34 PM
i have one in my sales thread ;)

FFN
17th August 2010, 11:15 PM
Probably around $65. Are you near Blacktown? I'm in the Liverpool-ish area. But due to ill health, I couldn't go to Blacktown myself. I'm making an effort to go to the fair since it only happens once every 3 months.

Last time I checked Blacktown Uncle Petes, they had a bunch of them. That being said, that was December last year, but they may still have them. Might head in there on Sunday after the Fair to see if they still have them. If they do, you want me to pick one up for you? From memory they were $60-70. Unless someone who lives there wants to check for me lol. I too want one. I'd appreciate the help, but I'd prefer to impose upon somebody who lives in that area than getting you to wander down there on a possibly fruitless search :)

i have one in my sales thread ;) You do? *checks* Hmm. Part of me would prefer to get a brand new boxed one for (apparently) $65. But if I don't snap it up I may not get another chance.

1AZRAEL1
18th August 2010, 09:02 AM
I'd appreciate the help, but I'd prefer to impose upon somebody who lives in that area than getting you to wander down there on a possibly fruitless search :)

You do? *checks* Hmm. Part of me would prefer to get a brand new boxed one for (apparently) $65. But if I don't snap it up I may not get another chance.

If you don't get Blackie's, I will be stopping at Uncle Pete's anyway on my way home tomorrow night to see if they have some. The centre is basically next to the station, and Blacktown is on the way home for me anyway. PM me your number and I will give you a call tomorrow night if there are any there.

FFN
19th August 2010, 04:55 AM
Sent you a PM.

And there we go, Blackie just sold his loose one. Hope somebody finds something for me tomorrow then *fingers crossed*

popculturepooka
19th August 2010, 12:16 PM
I offered you one for $50!

FFN
19th August 2010, 01:46 PM
Well, that was a bust. Blacktown Uncle Pete's sold out of them long ago. Can anybody else help? :(

I offered you one for $50! Not the right colours for the upgrade set. Will explain later.

FFN
4th September 2010, 03:39 PM
Hey guys, I managed to get one off eBay. Thank you for offering to help out, guys! :)

Sam
4th September 2010, 09:38 PM
Glad to hear you found a set!