maxirod
23rd January 2012, 11:54 PM
Menasor or Defensor would be awesome!

Hursticon
23rd January 2012, 11:55 PM
The gang is all together!!

Aw man! - They look awesome together, congratulations man! :eek::cool:

hopefully mine arrive sometime this week :/

I'll have my fingers crossed for you man, nothing worse than the waiting game huh? :o

some random Herc pics
*snip*

Congratulations and sweet pics Loopy!
Man I want a Devastator, if only the other had been released by now so some proper comparisons could be made. :o:p

nice pics!
that bruticus looks so emasculated... XD given the success of TFC Hercules, I wonder if more g1 combiners will get the update?

I wouldn't mind a menasor and defensor mmmm...........

I hope so man, I'd be all over one of those like me to a cake! :D

I reckon it's inevitable. The amount of money and the sheer demand for classics style combiners is probably too irresistable for our third party friends to ignore. Hoping for a Defensor next!

I reckon if Maketoys can make a goer of their own Devastator/Constructicons, then I'll bet it's almost guaranteed that we'll see more Gestalts getting the 3rd party treatment; I'll be putting up my hand for a Menasor and Abominus no worries. :D:cool:

kup
24th January 2012, 12:20 AM
Awesome that it's finally complete! How stable is he? Does his limbs move without coming apart?

KaRNiV8L PRiME
24th January 2012, 12:41 AM
Awesome that it's finally complete! How stable is he? Does his limbs move without coming apart?

The limbs all hold together really well. He is IMO a must own figure. He fits amazingly well into any classics collection. The nearly $600 price tag is a bit steep but with the lack of genuine hasbro releases of late it was definitely worth the purchase.

If they release a boxed set for about $400 with all the fixes, I would definitely recommend him. I never thought I would say this but TFC toys is now my favorite 3rd party even over the once unstoppable fansproject.

Tallestblue
24th January 2012, 02:07 AM
Arrgh why didn't i buy this when i had the money!!? *Kicks himself*

mentok27
24th January 2012, 12:25 PM
Lookin good! He towers over Bruticus :p

I reckon it's inevitable. The amount of money and the sheer demand for classics style combiners is probably too irresistable for our third party friends to ignore. Hoping for a Defensor next!

I think dinobots are the clear "next" desirable subgroup(even though they don't combine) then maybe omega supreme

As far as combiners go..... It's all about repaints! So if you can get that all important multi-use out of a mold it will likely increase it's feasibility. Stunticons, seacons, Protectobots, stunticons and aerialbots all had repaint figs at one point or another. I'd be on board for combaticons in G1 and battle gaea but I'm only after deluxe-ish figs.... Scouts won't do

Linja
30th January 2012, 11:01 PM
The limbs all hold together really well. He is IMO a must own figure. He fits amazingly well into any classics collection. The nearly $600 price tag is a bit steep but with the lack of genuine hasbro releases of late it was definitely worth the purchase.

If they release a boxed set for about $400 with all the fixes, I would definitely recommend him. I never thought I would say this but TFC toys is now my favorite 3rd party even over the once unstoppable fansproject.

I agree TFC toys Hercule is a must own. Awesome combiner, looks really great fully combined, and the indivual robots and alt modes are very well done.

Probably the best thing is how well designed it is. No parts are left to the side, all can be assembled onto the various modes. It really is the utlimate Devastator, if only Habsro and Takara could pump put toys like these.

VERT
6th February 2012, 05:18 PM
Well now that they have all come out I have started to collect them. My first arrived today. I started with Not Hook. He was the first G1 constructicon I got as a kid so I thought it was a good place to start.

Really happy with him. Looks good in both modes and has a great weight to him. Did anyone get any string for the crane? Mine did not have any so I put some in to get it working. All is well.

Next week will order another. Any suggestions on who I should get next?

Hursticon
6th February 2012, 05:26 PM
Well now that they have all come out I have started to collect them. My first arrived today. I started with Not Hook. He was the first G1 constructicon I got as a kid so I thought it was a good place to start.

Congratulations man. :D

Really happy with him. Looks good in both modes and has a great weight to him. Did anyone get any string for the crane? Mine did not have any so I put some in to get it working. All is well.

I think they intended to but from everything I've seen and read they never included the string for that function, surprisingly though, none of the usual video reviewers have bothered to run string through it at all - Very perplexing. :confused:

Next week will order another. Any suggestions on who I should get next?

From what I've seen, the Not-Mixmaster looks to be a really fun figure with a whole heap of modular weapons and such and I think the actual Alt mode might be articulated at the 'hitch', that's my suggestion anyway - Him or Heavy Labor/Longhaul. ;):cool:

kaiden
6th February 2012, 06:11 PM
if you're going to buy 1, you might as well buy all 6 really.

mine is displayed as devastator - its fun to play and look at. the alt/vehicle modes are nice (except for bonecrusher - he is !@#$ing horrible.) the robot modes are pretty disappointing when you get all 6.

while I don't regret the purchase overall, they're overpriced and definitely can be better and really should have been.

UltraMagnus
6th February 2012, 06:28 PM
I think dinobots are the clear "next" desirable subgroup(even though they don't combine) then maybe omega supreme

If you wish hard enough it may just come true :)

kup
6th February 2012, 06:51 PM
If you wish hard enough it may just come true :)

Whoever makes Classics Dinobots would be our Hero ;)

primatives
6th February 2012, 10:30 PM
Do you guys know something I dont????? that would be awesome!!

AJ_Prime
6th February 2012, 11:30 PM
Dinobots - Hell yeah!

Ordered all 6 of mine the day Robotkingdom announced that Madblender was in. Checked and all were marked In Stock. Checked a couple of days ago only to be told that they are waiting for Heavylabour to come in. April. :(

From the pics posted by members here and other sites, Hercules looks absolutely brilliant and while the price tag is quite steep I am happy to have acquired this figure. The scale is quite decent and will look great in the display.

It sounds like most of you who have purchased this one are very happy with it also, just reinforces that I've made the right decision.

VERT
6th February 2012, 11:41 PM
Congratulations man. :D From what I've seen, the Not-Mixmaster looks to be a really fun figure with a whole heap of modular weapons and such and I think the actual Alt mode might be articulated at the 'hitch', that's my suggestion anyway - Him or Heavy Labor/Longhaul. ;):cool:

Thanks yeah he does look good. But I like the Longhaul idea. That way I can slowly put them together :D Guess in the end does not matter much. In time I will have all six.

KalEl
17th February 2012, 03:32 PM
Dinobots - Hell yeah!

Ordered all 6 of mine the day Robotkingdom announced that Madblender was in. Checked and all were marked In Stock. Checked a couple of days ago only to be told that they are waiting for Heavylabour to come in. April. :(

From the pics posted by members here and other sites, Hercules looks absolutely brilliant and while the price tag is quite steep I am happy to have acquired this figure. The scale is quite decent and will look great in the display.

It sounds like most of you who have purchased this one are very happy with it also, just reinforces that I've made the right decision.

i have to wait until april too...

kaiden
19th February 2012, 02:39 PM
and everyone is going to hate the upgrade kit (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/tfc-007-hercules-upgrade/24052/)

which includes
-new head + face
-battle damaged visor
-shoulder connectors
-g1 forearms
-new g1 gun.

coming out in may.

basically, everything is there to give devastator the more g1 look but it also fixes some problems with the initial release which is the elbows. they were limited by the design and so could not fully bend and the shoulders weren't great either for the same reason but also bonecrusher looked terrible in 'arm' mode - his head was visible.

but yeah as an early adopter, i'm quite angered by this and would expect this to be free for everyone who has already bought the entire set as I do still believe it was overpriced.

loophole
19th February 2012, 04:19 PM
why are you angry? you would of seen pictures of Hercules before hand.
and arent they doing this upgrade set to please the fans that want a more G1 look.
At the moment Hercules is a self contained unit but now he wont be.

The shoulder extensions are there to give extra room for the treads to be up on the shoulders so the movement will probably not be any better than before.
The forearms are just for the G1 look and nothing else and the rest is just to give people options they didnt actually have to make this add on pack. Thats just my view

kaiden
19th February 2012, 05:23 PM
why are you angry? you would of seen pictures of Hercules before hand.
and arent they doing this upgrade set to please the fans that want a more G1 look.
At the moment Hercules is a self contained unit but now he wont be.

The shoulder extensions are there to give extra room for the treads to be up on the shoulders so the movement will probably not be any better than before.
The forearms are just for the G1 look and nothing else and the rest is just to give people options they didnt actually have to make this add on pack. Thats just my view

true, but it feels like they deliberately planned for this and withheld it from the original release.

it reminds me a lot of the current state of video games where a game is no longer complete and is broken down into tiny pieces and sold off bit by bit.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
2nd March 2012, 07:02 PM
From RK. Dr Wu Rage face. I prefer this face to the upgrade. The only other thing I would change is a purple barrel for mad blender

zs96742
7th March 2012, 08:38 PM
Dinobots - Hell yeah!

I will get them when come back to China. RK charge more than I expected.

VERT
7th March 2012, 11:34 PM
Got four of the six now. ONLY TWO TO GO:D Mixmaster and Bonecrusher. Cant wait :D

canofwhoopass_87
14th March 2012, 12:42 PM
If only it came like this originally...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFORMERS-CUSTOM-DEVASTATOR-CONSTRUCTICON-G1-GENERATION-CLASSIC-UNIVERSE-/330701184609?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cff539e61

ITZTRU
14th March 2012, 03:52 PM
If only it came like this originally...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFORMERS-CUSTOM-DEVASTATOR-CONSTRUCTICON-G1-GENERATION-CLASSIC-UNIVERSE-/330701184609?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cff539e61

Damn. Yes.

SharkyMcShark
19th March 2012, 03:45 PM
About to come into possession of a significant work bonus so I'm praying that they release these as a six pack after April.

maxirod
23rd March 2012, 12:27 AM
Yeah. Giftsets are coming out in May. The price I got was $450 without shipping.

SharkyMcShark
23rd March 2012, 04:02 PM
Excellent...

loophole
3rd March 2013, 11:08 PM
Started to add some more upgrades that can be obtained from Shapeways absolutely loving the extras you can get for this guy.

All i have added so far is elbow apdaptors which puts his arms in a much better position

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll214/Loophole83/TF%20Customs%20and%20Purchases/20130303_173706_zpsf47e0643.jpg

kaiden
5th March 2013, 08:20 PM
Started to add some more upgrades that can be obtained from Shapeways absolutely loving the extras you can get for this guy.

hey loop, whats available from shapeways?