PDA

View Full Version : Bruticus Crossfirefire sets are in stock

kup
21st August 2010, 12:06 PM
Looks like the Crossfire sets are being released today.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/fansproject-crossfire-20-explorer-munitioner-sets-are-now-in-stock-at-toyarena/19591/

I can only hope that I get mine soon but it may be too much to hope for.

1AZRAEL1
21st August 2010, 12:14 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooo :(

I wants one but no money to get them atm. Hope those of you that have ordered them get them soon.

kup
21st August 2010, 12:58 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooo :(

I wants one but no money to get them atm. Hope those of you that have ordered them get them soon.

I am more concerned that I may never get one.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
21st August 2010, 02:38 PM
Awesome. Hopefully RK ship mine in the next week. Will post picks when it arrives

Tallestblue
21st August 2010, 03:26 PM
I paid for mine in advance from TFsource, so hopefully it ships soon.

ooooh, I'm all excited.

Sam
21st August 2010, 11:48 PM
Great news. This is something I eagerly look forward to, my Decepticons have been lacking serious firepower for a long time now.

liegeprime
21st August 2010, 11:49 PM
Looks like the Crossfire sets are being released today.
I can only hope that I get mine soon but it may be too much to hope for.

Why what happened? did your order get lost or something?:confused:

kup
22nd August 2010, 12:04 AM
Why what happened? did your order get lost or something?:confused:

Best not to ask, it's already a sore topic for another member here. That should be enough hint on what this refers to.

Deceptic_Optic
22nd August 2010, 05:10 AM
Best not to ask, it's already a sore topic for another member here. That should be enough hint on what this refers to.

I feel your pain brother :(

liegeprime
22nd August 2010, 06:39 PM

ooops sorry, I thought you placed an order in RK before and it got lost in transit like Iceburn's RK order.:o:o

iceburn
23rd August 2010, 04:23 PM
:)

Tallestblue
23rd August 2010, 04:40 PM
TFW2005 has a post up that states, and I qoute "Crossfire 02 Munitioner and Explorer should be instock this week, barring any delays"

Yay! And...a strange feeling of dread.

snaketales
27th August 2010, 05:54 PM
Just saw this at Robot Kingdom

Description :
Pre-order, start shipping out next week.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

gdmetro
27th August 2010, 06:05 PM
Just checked my email,

My RK order with the bruticus upgrade kit was shipped yesterday (26th)

Finally after months of waiting, should arrive next week!! :D

Paulbot
27th August 2010, 07:10 PM
I've also had a note from Robotkingdom to say my preorder is on the way.

snaketales
27th August 2010, 07:20 PM
I don't have one yet... but then I placed my order only this week. I guess it's a 'first come, first served' basis.

Paulbot
27th August 2010, 07:25 PM
I ordered in April. It's been a long time coming. So much so that I since decided I didn't want it and sold it on even though I don't have it yet :o

KaRNiV8L PRiME
27th August 2010, 08:14 PM
Mine is also on its way!!!!! wooooooooo

Tallestblue
27th August 2010, 09:19 PM
TFsource better send it soon. Superion looks lonely.

Hursticon
28th August 2010, 02:40 AM
TFsource better send it soon. Superion looks lonely.

I agree with you there Tallestblue, TFsource better get their act into gear! I want my Bruticus!!! :p:D

snaketales
28th August 2010, 01:06 PM
oooooooooo just got my confirmation email from Robot Kingdom.

Where's a salivating icon when you need one? :D

Hursticon
28th August 2010, 02:59 PM
Man, what the hell are TFSource doing? maybe I should've gone with RK...

kup
29th August 2010, 12:46 AM
RK also sent me an email.

Tallestblue
29th August 2010, 05:41 PM
They're instock and ready to ship at TFsource, but no shipping e-mail from them. hrrrmmmm.

iceburn
29th August 2010, 08:12 PM
My RK order has been shipped!! but not EMS again...another 2 weeks then :D

chuttla
30th August 2010, 08:29 PM
I thought i had payed for my set off tf source all those months ago, but i just received an email from them the other day saying that the x-fire sets are due within the week, and the email that i was given was incorrect to send the money to, and thats why thay have had problems extracting the funds from me. has any one else had that problem?

jaydisc
31st August 2010, 03:42 PM
TFSource:

To answer a popular question, yes we are processing many crossfire orders every day, starting with those that placed their orders first. All orders will be processed in the order they were received, except if it's a really large order, this can cause a slight delay. Thanks for your patience!

http://www.facebook.com/TFsource/posts/146523632046840

Tallestblue
31st August 2010, 09:06 PM
Well, that placates my rational Adult side, but my impatient six year old side is still waiting!!

gdmetro
1st September 2010, 10:43 PM
FP Munitioner and Explorer.

I just opened these bad boys up, took me over an hour just to fiddle into robot, alt and combiner modes..

First off, the boxes are amazing, as I'm sure you guys have seen. Boxes are sealed with tape on the outer box. Inside, is a cardboard insert housing 4 plastic trays in 2 sections. 1 section holds the figure with some accessories, the other section houses more accessories. Each section is sealed with 2 ends of plastic using mere friction- yes no twist ties or tape inside.

Both alt modes and robot modes for both figures are great, and the transformation is quite straightforward, although on Explorer, there are 2 middle flaps which require a little care to transform.
Love the amount of armaments- first time in my life where I am fiddling around with a robot figure and saying- damn almost too many guns. :D

Minor gripes:
Munitioner in robot mode is a little back heavy-takes a little posing to get into a nice position that is stable.

Explorer has a small pin peg thing that connects both feet together, and houses the hand in robot mode. This pin was annoying when I was transforming back to combine/alt mode as the feet would come apart when I was fiddling around. But after I get the hand attachments on, its fine.

In both robot modes I cant imagine where to place faction symbols- but im sure others or reprolabels will figure it out.

Final Thoughts:

I only got the superion set a few weeks ago, and this set just totally blows that away- no comparison. While that was my first TF combiner, Id have to wager that this is probably one of the best modern TF combiners ever available to collectors. In terms of the connection, articulation and engineering- the way the armaments integrate into the combined mode/ alt and robot modes - just magical.

The cost might be prohibitive for some, but for the level of engineering, quality, detail and amount of accessories included, I think it is a fair deal- certainly better value and design than the Superion Kit and most other 3rd party items.

Some have bought this set just for the figures and not combined mode. While I think that's nice- I think to appreciate all the accessories and get full value for money, you need the Bruticus set. So if you can get your hands on ROTF/Universe/Energon Bruticus- then get this set.

Now, cant wait for Protector, and other projects!!!