PDA

View Full Version : Generations (WFC) Soundwave gallery

griffin
23rd August 2010, 01:40 PM
Wave 3 of Generations is now in release globally (stores here are still restocking wave 1, so might be some time before we see this wave, if at all), and pics have been posted at TFW2005 website (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-generations-classics-30-35/generations-soundwave-pictorial-review-170442/).

Nice looking figure, that I look forward to getting, especially after playing the WFC game. It looks simpler than Optimus and Bumblebee, which I think is a good thing, after how frustratingly difficult those two are. (we shouldn't have all figures being complicated/challenging, just a few that test our skills, while most should be more playable/fun and easy)

1AZRAEL1
23rd August 2010, 01:50 PM
I for one hope we do get him soon. He will be a definite buy for me. Though I have noticed one thing that kinda bugs me, is those big clown feet :p

Deceptic_Optic
23rd August 2010, 02:00 PM
I for one hope we do get him soon. He will be a definite buy for me. Though I have noticed one thing that kinda bugs me, is those big clown feet :p

two weeks baby! two weeks! and soundwave will be mine :D

1AZRAEL1
23rd August 2010, 02:27 PM
two weeks baby! two weeks! and soundwave will be mine :D

YOU WILL PAY!!! :p :p

Should be a sweet figure.

Deceptic_Optic
23rd August 2010, 02:28 PM
YOU WILL PAY!!! :p :p

Should be a sweet figure.

I know cant wait man :)

Hursticon
23rd August 2010, 02:50 PM

Hey!...
Easy on the clown feet jokes man. :p:D

What the hell is wrong with Australian retailers?
I want my Anubis Damn Generations figures! :p

LordCyrusOmega
23rd August 2010, 05:16 PM
Can not wait for this one

kaiden
23rd August 2010, 10:18 PM
Wave 3 of Generations is now in release globally (stores here are still restocking wave 1, so might be some time before we see this wave, if at all), and pics have been posted at TFW2005 website (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-generations-classics-30-35/generations-soundwave-pictorial-review-170442/).

Nice looking figure, that I look forward to getting, especially after playing the WFC game. It looks simpler than Optimus and Bumblebee, which I think is a good thing, after how frustratingly difficult those two are. (we shouldn't have all figures being complicated/challenging, just a few that test our skills, while most should be more playable/fun and easy)

wait, what was wave 2?

optimus and bumblebee arent difficult, frustrating yes... but thats mostly because imo those two have design flaws.

griffin
23rd August 2010, 11:44 PM
wait, what was wave 2?

Wave 2 has WFC Megatron and Darkmount.
Wave 3 has WFC Soundwave and Red Alert.
Wave 4 has Dirge and Blurr.

Thanatos
23rd August 2010, 11:50 PM
Oh man, even with my several reduced collecting I want Soundwave. His WFC look is just amazing. I would do anything for an Ironhide though...

kaiden
23rd August 2010, 11:55 PM
Just looking at the pics again, and i'm disappointed that he's not a triple changer and doesn't include his cassettes.

5FDP
24th August 2010, 08:50 AM
Wave 3 of Generations is now in release globally (stores here are still restocking wave 1, so might be some time before we see this wave, if at all)...

Wait, what?? You think there is a chance we might not even see him locally?

I thought we were on track for getting these waves :confused:

griffin
24th August 2010, 12:34 PM
I would have said we were on track, if the major chains weren't restocking with wave 1 in the last week. These massive restockings by Kmart, Target and TRU should have been at least wave 2, with some wave 3 toys sneaking in... but all we are getting is wave 1 with some wave 2 sneaking in. :(

kurdt_the_goat
24th August 2010, 12:42 PM
I dont think they were all re-stockings. At least in Perth, i still haven't seen Generations in Target, and recently seeing them at Kmart was only the first time they've been available there (only Big W, TRU and Toyworld had them prior).

SamLoi888
24th August 2010, 12:48 PM
I don't like it much. The grey plastic looks cheap, the lack of detail seems more cartoon animated than CGI.

5FDP
24th August 2010, 01:09 PM
Thanks griffin.

Hopefully this won't be like the Universe legend toys when we only received the first wave - Bumblebee, Beachcomber etc. but wave 2 never really made it here.

Hmmm... might have to start thinking online.

The_Damned
24th August 2010, 02:29 PM
he looks Awesome will getting 2 of him :)

GoktimusPrime
24th August 2010, 05:58 PM
I only started playing the game today and I would love to collect all the playable characters in the single player campaign mode... so I'd really like to see Brawl, Barricade and Ratchet and I'll be a happy chappy. :)

Lord_Zed
24th August 2010, 07:36 PM
I only started playing the game today and I would love to collect all the playable characters in the single player campaign mode... so I'd really like to see Brawl, Barricade and Ratchet and I'll be a happy chappy. :)

Warpath please, BOOM!

Although the seekers and Ratchet/Ironhide would be obvious choices given they would only require two molds.

Jay-Tron
24th August 2010, 09:29 PM
Robot mode looks cool for Generations Soundwave and the head is awesome. See through eyes would have been amazing. Soundwave as a car, that's different. For me, the car mode's not as impressive and the plastic tyres really is not my thing which is a shame because a creative car design would have been so unique. But the robot mode is enough to get my attention.

SoundwaveSuperior
16th October 2010, 06:07 AM
Just looking at the pics again, and i'm disappointed that he's not a triple changer and doesn't include his cassettes.

There is a Boombox mode that is not in the instructions for the actual figure. And I heard/saw someone was making designs to do cassettes for him.