PDA

View Full Version : your favourite megatron?

Autocon
27th August 2010, 12:33 AM
and now for the baddies!

Ode to a Grasshopper
27th August 2010, 12:37 AM
Beast Wars...yesss...

I was gonna question the separation of BW and BM, but BM changed the character so much (and not for the better IMO) I'd say it's fair 'nuff.

BigPenney
27th August 2010, 07:11 AM
Definitely Beast Wars Megs. :D

5FDP
27th August 2010, 09:30 AM
I voted for G! :confused: :D

LordCyrusOmega
27th August 2010, 11:34 AM
For being evil, manipulative and an all round scheming guy i vote BW.

Lord_Zed
27th August 2010, 01:09 PM
As above BW Megs. He is one of the more competent villains to appear in a Transformers cartoon, and actualy is a good strategist.

Gutsman Heavy
27th August 2010, 02:48 PM
BW Megs too. He's so deliciously evil, and embraces every second of it.

SkyWarp91
27th August 2010, 03:07 PM
Animated, for it's somewhat modernisation of the G1 version and straying from the ridiculous mass-shifting into a gun gimmick that I was never a fan of.

The Scream Man
27th August 2010, 03:40 PM
ANimated for me too. Cool alt mode, good design all round and a great character.

Bartrim
27th August 2010, 04:21 PM
I like Animated as he didn't even respect Optimus enough to know his name until the end.

GoktimusPrime
27th August 2010, 07:57 PM
Can't beat Beast Wars Megatron. Delightfully cunning and wicked - I love how he was always operating his own agenda; and often had agendas hidden within agendas that kept others second-guessing his true motives. Also love how he manipulates both allies and enemies into ultimately serving his own ends.

Oh yeah, and he did ultimately win the Beast Wars too - how many other Megatrons can claim to have conclusively won in their respective series?

Btw, who the blazes is "Special Edition" Megatron??? And TF: Prime? I don't think anyone here can really judge TF: Prime Megatron considering the series isn't even out yet. :/

Ode to a Grasshopper
27th August 2010, 09:40 PM
And no RiD or SG Megs.

kaiden
28th August 2010, 04:44 PM
Btw, who the blazes is "Special Edition" Megatron??? And TF: Prime? I don't think anyone here can really judge TF: Prime Megatron considering the series isn't even out yet. :/

it would be helpful if the poll contained a picture for each one. can i request that for all the polls?