PDA

View Full Version : More JP AA Toys revealed at CX3 Show

griffin
30th August 2010, 10:24 AM
From the recently held Japanese CX3 Hobby Show (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/japanese-transformers-autobot-alliance-altered-decos-and-family-mart-lottery-draws-170493/), comes pics of their versions of some AA toys... with some different colours (that are more accurate to their appearance in the Movie).

Sea Spray : his colors are brighter than the US release. In particular the gold is swapped for a more Bumblebee-ish yellow.
Ironhide : gray plastic is used instead of light blue.
Sidearm Sideswipe : As previously reported, there is no flame deco, and the windows are smokey colored.
Elita-1 : contrary to previous reports, Autobot Alliance Elita-1 is not the Arcee mold in her Rotorwash Rumble colors. It is a purple Chromia, with a more screen accurate color scheme than the US release.
Insecticon : As previously reported, Insecticon features a darker, slightly more dull color scheme that is closer to his brief on screen appearance

Also shown were the upcoming new mould AA toys (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/c3-x-hobby-transformers-animated-upcoming-product-display-170494/)- Terradive, Tomahawk, Hailstorm, Highbrow.

SharkyMcShark
30th August 2010, 03:25 PM
I'm giving serious consideration to the Takara versions of Sideswipe and Elita 1.

Their version of Seaspray is about as close to a 'Henkei' version as we're going to get (although I'm not fussed by the colours on the Hasbro version)

G1Optimal
30th August 2010, 06:13 PM
Same here about "Sidearm Sideswipe" SharkyMcShark :eek:

Although the Takara-Tomy ones can be more expensive, i would rather have a Sidearm Sideswipe without the Red Flame.:D

Jaisun
30th August 2010, 11:11 PM
I really like both Elita-1 and Sideswipe, and Seaspray looks cool in his geewuness. But even with him being a childhood fav of mine, I dislike paying import costs etc. cause I'm a tightarse, so I guess my Hasbro one will do =oP

Lord_Zed
31st August 2010, 01:23 PM
I Like Seaspray's colours a bit better in that pic, however he still has the damn name tag.

Insecticon looks kinda cool though.