PDA

View Full Version : New JP Animated toys on display at C3X Hobby Show

griffin
30th August 2010, 10:28 AM
Upcoming JP Animated toys were displayed at the recently held Japanese convention (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/c3-x-hobby-transformers-animated-upcoming-product-display-170494/), and a number of colour/deco differences were noted to the US versions.

Wingblade Optimus Prime (now confirmed to be a crystal version of the regular Voyager Class toy, with solid colored armor parts)
Jet Pack Bumblebee (with shiny gold finish to his robot mode)
Cybertron Mode Ratchet (who features metallic red in similar places to his Earth mode toy).
Also on show were the October releases,
Lights and Sounds Optimus Prime (with full metallic finish),
Lights and Sounds Ironhide(Bulkhead) (with very nice weathering once again evident),
Decepticon Shockwave Original Version (who sports a very nice metallic purple finish),
Oil Slick (with metallic finish on his green parts) and
Armorhide(Ironhide) (who has some metallic red particularly on his chest and shoulders. The rest looks the same as the US Toys R Us Exclusive Ironhide release).
Also on show were the Animated Super Collection, these look more or less identical to the Animated Activators other than full color faction symbols.

Tetsuwan Convoy
31st August 2010, 10:30 PM
Got me all excited when I saw 'Lights and sounds' but its just the name for the Leaders and Supreme Prime. sigh.

GoktimusPrime
1st September 2010, 05:05 PM
I got excited at early news of Wingblade Prime... but after learning that it's a "crystal" version I've lost my interest. :/

Tetsuwan Convoy
2nd September 2010, 03:12 AM
I got excited at early news of Wingblade Prime... but after learning that it's a "crystal" version I've lost my interest. :/

EH? Does that mean that ALL Wingblades are going to be Crystal versions or jut the ones at charahobby?

liegeprime
2nd September 2010, 09:19 AM
Good thing there's still pics, coz the video's just too blurry and is focusing on some shots that are not so "important" - namely the toys, toys, toys!!

kurdt_the_goat
2nd September 2010, 11:10 AM
EH? Does that mean that ALL Wingblades are going to be Crystal versions or jut the ones at charahobby?

Here's some more pics albeit mistransformed (http://www.kotoys.com/forum/index.php?topic=943.0). Just the Voyager base toy is partially crystal, the wing pieces aren't.

Tallestblue
2nd September 2010, 11:22 AM
Awww. I thought the jet pack assembled into the larger Trailer Prime has on the show.