PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Aerialbots and Stunticons

Fungal Infection
2nd September 2010, 08:42 PM
I'm looking to add the season 3 gestalts to my collection so I'm in need of the following:

Aerialbots
Skydive (complete)
Fireflight (complete)
Slingshot (complete)
Silverbolt (complete)

Stunticons
Motormaster (complete)
Dragstrip (complete)
Deadend (complete)
Breakdown (complete)
Wildrider (complete)

Protectobots
Streetwise small gun

I'm willing to consider incomplete toys dependant on what's missing and the condition of the toy, but would prefer complete items where possible. Hell, a good condition Superion or Menasor missing just the small individual guns would do me!! PM if you would like to sell. Ta.

reillyd
7th September 2010, 03:16 PM
I'd check out KO toys dot com, as they're both been "reissued", which makes any loose you see on ebay likely to be the inferior kind anyway

valkyrie_76
8th September 2010, 07:00 AM
I might be able to do something but I dont know yet. I have been offered something special atm and I am deciding whether I can do it or not. I think I have both of them complete and a possible spare Streetwise gun.

bruticus
8th September 2010, 09:30 PM
if valkyrie cant help you out then i have 2 spare genuine Menasors.
i will have to check completeness of the small guns but they definitey have all the combiner parts. i am willing to sell one set off, so if you are interested then PM me.

sorry i cant help out with superion as i only have 1 of him.

Fungal Infection
8th September 2010, 09:42 PM
I might be able to do something but I dont know yet. I have been offered something special atm and I am deciding whether I can do it or not. I think I have both of them complete and a possible spare Streetwise gun.

Keep me updated!! :)

if valkyrie cant help you out then i have 2 spare genuine Menasors.
i will have to check completeness of the small guns but they definitey have all the combiner parts. i am willing to sell one set off, so if you are interested then PM me.

Very interested in Menasor - please confirm the completeness as far as vehicle guns and small guns are concerned. :)