PDA

View Full Version : Lazy transformer seller on eBay

Eruntalon
3rd September 2010, 12:11 AM
I refer to this item: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250689296829&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1123

I asked the seller about more specifics such as the date stamp because I thought that it looked like Artfire:

Me: "Hello. Can you please provide some more photos of this transformer (can be sent to myemail@myemail.com with title of email as TRANSFORMER). Is there a date/manufacturing stamp? What is the date? Thanks."

Seller five days later: "no cant be bothered"

At the moment his item has 0 bids and I hope it stays that way.

Tetsuwan Convoy
3rd September 2010, 01:48 AM
LOL, I was lookking at that one as well thinking it could be Artfire too. Mind you the amount of effort (or lack thereof) they put in the descritption kind of put me right off going any further.

Eruntalon
3rd September 2010, 02:00 AM
LOL, I was lookking at that one as well thinking it could be Artfire too. Mind you the amount of effort (or lack thereof) they put in the descritption kind of put me right off going any further.

The back wheels and the plastic around these wheels are wrong anyway, and the siren lights are meant to be blue, so I guess it's some KO variant.

SkyWarp91
3rd September 2010, 05:48 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if this person was the type to complain about how no one would buy their stuff....

5FDP
3rd September 2010, 09:59 AM
"no cant be bothered"... LMAO. What a guy :rolleyes: He'll be a success one day :p

jaydisc
3rd September 2010, 03:41 PM
He's just deflecting the fact it's a KO.