PDA

View Full Version : KO Computron Giftset Next Month!!

Skullcruncher
6th September 2010, 10:26 AM
Heres another G1 KO gifset - Computron!!! Good times for all :eek:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/generation-1-computron-knock-off-replica-coming-soon-170532/

kup
6th September 2010, 10:28 AM
I wonder if they are recasting the molds or using the original G1 molds which Hasbro foolishly discarded at the end of the G1 toy line.

1AZRAEL1
6th September 2010, 10:32 AM
:( Sigh, yet another KO I need to be careful of when trying to complete my Computron.

Skullcruncher
6th September 2010, 10:48 AM
:( Sigh, yet another KO I need to be careful of when trying to complete my Computron.

What parts do you need? I have a few bits that I will now be getting rid of. If you need the feet or fists probably buying the KO parts will be make more sense dollar wise.

I always wanted a computron giftset but now thats another giftset dream gone down the tubes... not many left that havn't been KO'd

5FDP
6th September 2010, 11:05 AM
Makes me glad that I bought that MOSC Afterburner off Sky Shadow at the last fair.

Skullcruncher
6th September 2010, 11:20 AM
Makes me glad that I bought that MOSC Afterburner off Sky Shadow at the last fair.

Nice! I've turned japanese - ie collecting only japanese boxed combiners now... all my mosc stuff(except if its in a case) has gone except that battlecharger in my g1 sales thread...