PDA

View Full Version : Which 2 characters deserve a showdown?

SkyWarp91
11th September 2010, 02:25 AM
Which 2 TF characters who you haven't seen have a fight/showdown **coughs** Prime vs Megatron **coughs** would you like to see battle it out and why?

Hursticon
11th September 2010, 03:41 AM
Ooh! :D

Who: Dinobot vs. Drift
Where: Smelting Pools of Darkmount
Presiding: Bludgeon, Yoketron & Tigerhawk
Why: To see who would go down in the Hall of Records for the most effective, skilled and honourable Warrior, on a melee weapon & hand to hand basis.

It was hard to choose suitable judges when considering equal technical knowledge and having at least 1 non-biased affiliation (Tigerhawk being something beyond Good/Evil).
Trying to think of a suitable battle ground was also hard considering the epicness it would have to attempt to contain :p, so I went for a site that reminded me of one of my favourite Mortal Kombat Arenas. :D

GoktimusPrime
11th September 2010, 08:28 AM
Meantime Vs. Time Warrior
Location: From the Big Bang till the end of time itself! (^O^)

LordCyrusOmega
26th September 2010, 11:48 PM
Megatron and Starcream.

I know they fight all the time no matter the incarnation but it's getting old.

I wanna see them go toe to toe until one of them is scrap. It'll be epic.

kaiden
27th September 2010, 12:26 AM
SG Rodimus Vs SG Optimus

liegeprime
27th September 2010, 01:15 AM
Grimlock VS Wheelie. Grimlock never did get even with wheelie for hitting him on the nose in Tf: the movie. Lets see how much of a "survivalist" wheelie really is:D:D

kaiden
27th September 2010, 01:53 AM
Grimlock VS Wheelie. Grimlock never did get even with wheelie for hitting him on the nose in Tf: the movie. Lets see how much of a "survivalist" wheelie really is:D:D

it wouldnt be much of a fight...

When the decepticons hijacked the autobot space shuttle at the start of the movie and killed them all with such ease - I thought wtf? rematch!

Haphazard
27th September 2010, 02:10 AM
Animated showdowns~

It would have been pretty awesome to see the Ultra Magnus Vs Shockwave fight that resulted in Magnus being all mangled.

And the fight between Yoketron and Lockdown would have been rather epic, IMHO. X3

And for the lulz Wreck-Gar Vs. Sentinel Prime.

SkyWarp91
27th September 2010, 02:12 AM

I could imagine Grimlock eating Wheelie the second Wheelie decides to take a nap...

SharkyMcShark
27th September 2010, 02:57 AM
They sort of hinted at a Blurr v Dragstrip rivalry pre war in the IDW comics. That would be interesting.

Deceptic_Optic
27th September 2010, 04:49 AM
Soundwave and Jazz "battle of pure coolness!" :D

Sky Shadow
27th September 2010, 11:45 AM
Unicron Versus Drift.

dirge
27th September 2010, 11:00 PM
Fort Max vs WST Ravage.

Tallestblue
28th September 2010, 12:05 AM
Arcee vs Nightbird!! I love a f****n' catfight!

..Even if they're robots.

GoktimusPrime
28th September 2010, 12:07 AM
Punch versus Counterpunch.

...although we kinda had that in TF: Mosaic. ;) But a physical contest between the two would be the greatest alter-ego fight since the epic battle between Superman and Clark Kent in that wonderful film with timeless special effects and story, Superman III. :D