PDA

View Full Version : WFC Prime War Axe - From new 3rd party Corbot V

kup
14th September 2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/introducing-3rd-party-corbot-v-and-the-war-axe/19771/

Pretty nice although the axe looks 'too good' for the rest of the figure so it seems as if some one grabbed it from some other toy.

I hope it's at a decent price but I doubt it given that its a new garage company with a likely limited mass production capabilities which would drive the price up per unit.

1AZRAEL1
14th September 2010, 09:27 PM
Very cool, may be worth it.

Wonder if they will do the same for the other WFC characters, Megs would be cool with a mace.

gdmetro
14th September 2010, 09:57 PM
HMm... looks pretty good..

Might just have to pick up wfc prime and bbee and the rest of the wfc line after all.. and any other accessories :D

optimus1
14th September 2010, 10:40 PM
Now THAT'S an axe :eek:

Not bad, but prefer if it would come with other WFC weapons as well....

kup
14th September 2010, 10:49 PM
Now THAT'S an axe :eek:

Not bad, but prefer if it would come with other WFC weapons as well....

yeah a weapons set would be much more appealing than a single axe.

Hursticon
14th September 2010, 11:44 PM
Hmm, hehehe :p, you could do some damage with that... :D

I kinda agree with you Kup, it does sort of not really fit huh?, maybe if they made the blade a little bit more translucent red perhaps?

Now, if they did release this as part of a set then yeah, I'd definitely pick it up, by itself though?... hmm...

kaiden
15th September 2010, 05:25 PM
i remember complaining that the WFC toys were missing story integral weapons like an axe! it actually looks too big for optimus but maybe thats because he's only deluxe size :P i was playing with both optimus and megatron last night and they seemed so puny...

as for a weapons set, i also wanted that from the beginning since i played multiplayer a lot and thought it made more sense but the problem is when the characters translate in the toy design process - they would all need the same sized arms.

in the game i remember it had a scanning process and materialized over? their arms so a weapon set wont be likely at all unfortunately :/

Soundwarp
15th September 2010, 05:33 PM
Hmmm not bad, but like Kup said they seem of different quality and it puts me off.