PDA

View Full Version : Myer Toy Sale starts 8th April

STL
7th April 2008, 11:05 PM
I can't remember when it ends but after getting home from the gym and a drop by of a mates place it was nice to see.

Leader Figures (pic of Prime): $80
Voyagers: $34.95
Deluxes: $24

The deluxes aren't that much of a big deal

Just Mike
7th April 2008, 11:52 PM
Was in Myer today and the sale prices were already up.

In the way of leader class they only had Nightwatch Prime

Voyagers - Ice Megatron, Starscream and Ratchet.

Deluxes - The wave most stores have at the moment (Brawl, Bonecrusher, Arcee etc)

Also had 3 full pegs on the I/R cars and heaps of the Ultimate BB's in the cylinder clogging up lots of floor space (also on special for $99).

STL
8th April 2008, 12:05 AM
I feel bad for Kyle. He was looking for Optimus I/R awhile back and had to get one shipped. Now they're starting to show up again.

I'm thinking about grabbing a Starscream. Purely to repaint into Skywarp at some point since I don't think Hasbro are gonna do it. (and yes, once again they royally screw up the Seekers!)

autobreadticon
8th April 2008, 12:35 PM
its a pity the sale is restricted to those items...... :(

llamatron
14th April 2008, 11:47 AM
Also worth noting that they have the TF risk and Chess sets for half price - now $35 each.

iceburn
14th April 2008, 12:16 PM
Also worth noting that they have the TF risk and Chess sets for half price - now $35 each.

weren't those already on sale last month too.
wished they had monopoly. why is it only Kmart that is having them.
vice versa, why is only Myer having these risk and chess sets :confused:

Pulse
15th April 2008, 12:16 AM
weren't those already on sale last month too.
wished they had monopoly. why is it only Kmart that is having them.
vice versa, why is only Myer having these risk and chess sets :confused:

Maybe they've got a huge surplus of them? That could be why they're seemingly always up for sale. :confused:

Hopefully Myer have learned their lesson with all those Beatmix Bumblebees & won't order so much shelf-warming stock next time. Hell, my local Myer stores still have protoforms in stock. Looks like someone high up the Myer Foodchain totally misjudged the demand for certain TF Figs/Merchandise...

griffin
15th April 2008, 02:06 AM
I hope the boardgames are still on sale this month. I want Risk, but kept putting off the 40 minute round trip to the nearest Myer just for that one item.

roller
15th April 2008, 12:36 PM
buy a coke too, then its 2 items