PDA

View Full Version : Animated Toy Sightings!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

i_amtrunks
12th September 2008, 02:06 PM
I still find it odd that only the independant toy stores have really had the other Animated Leaders in stock thus far, would have thought that the bigger chains would have gotten them in by now.

We are going to be facing the same problem as the USA very soon, toys out but no show to sell them...

Pulse
12th September 2008, 02:37 PM
I still find it odd that only the independant toy stores have really had the other Animated Leaders in stock thus far, would have thought that the bigger chains would have gotten them in by now.

I've seen some K-Marts with Leader Megs & Bulky for a week or 2 now... :)

i_amtrunks
12th September 2008, 02:46 PM
Fair enough then! :)

jaydisc
12th September 2008, 04:58 PM
Yup, I saw leaders at every Kmart I went to today. I also saw Universe Ultras there which is new, and I saw the Ultras at Target. They've already been spotted at Big W and Toy Worlds.

Linthart
13th September 2008, 11:15 AM
Ultra Magnus spotted at Myer Castle Hill and still 99dollas

UM spotted and bought at MYER Melbourne city and price matched to $89 with kmart. Just told them they had lots instock :-p there was no phone call, proof or catalogue needed.

Soundwarp
13th September 2008, 08:42 PM
Spotted UM......

But wait it was Griffins :p

autobreadticon
13th September 2008, 08:53 PM
does any1 still want MISB cybertron optimus and lockdown, Gardenvale collectable might sell me another for $19

jaydisc
14th September 2008, 10:20 PM
Kmart aiport west had lots of animated leaders, megatron and bulkhead. $89, howere only 2 of each had a mouth that worked correctly. I put one of each on layby.

I have now tested about 10 Bulkheads in various Kmarts and ONLY TWO have had a jaw that drops/works when activating the gimmick! WTF?!

komikskolektor
15th September 2008, 08:06 PM
Kmart Broadway 2 Megs , 3 Bulky Leader class as of 6:30pm today

piratescratch
15th September 2008, 08:28 PM
Myer CBD (Melbourne) has stocked up again on wave one and two deluxes. About 15 odd in total.

dirge
15th September 2008, 08:52 PM
Stocked again? People are _buying_ them at $40? Strip my gears and call me a floorlamp! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pulse
15th September 2008, 09:24 PM
Has anyone spotted Animated or Classics 2.0 figures in DJs yet?

It's not that I wanna purchase TFs from DJs but I'm guessing they wanna clear out the mountains of movie figures first... (too bad they don't know how to have a decent sale :rolleyes:)

autobreadticon
16th September 2008, 10:37 PM
UM spotted and bought at MYER Melbourne city and price matched to $89 with kmart. Just told them they had lots instock :-p there was no phone call, proof or catalogue needed.

does Myer price match?

Linthart
17th September 2008, 10:44 AM
I dont think its something they do very often but the woman wasn't toooooo hesitant about it.

autobreadticon
17th September 2008, 11:51 AM
new wave spotted , snarl, jazz, etc..

iceburn
17th September 2008, 11:58 AM

let's hope it's Kmart!!

jaydisc
17th September 2008, 12:20 PM
Just called him. It's TRU.

Paulbot
17th September 2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks Jay. Bread you don't need to tell us which particular store, but a store name is helpful. :)

JuzMel
17th September 2008, 01:23 PM
I have now tested about 10 Bulkheads in various Kmarts and ONLY TWO have had a jaw that drops/works when activating the gimmick! WTF?!
GOsh this is ridiculous, means we've gotta test each and every one of them to see if the mouth works.

btw anybody going to Kmart 24/7 at 12am tonight?

sifun
17th September 2008, 02:18 PM
40 bucks a deluxe at myers cbd. No thanks.

Pulse
17th September 2008, 02:46 PM

Sweet! :D

autobreadticon
17th September 2008, 03:55 PM
my precious :o!!! do you think it will appear at Kmart anytime soon?

PirateCop
17th September 2008, 04:43 PM
wat about sydney, maybe theyll be out during the kmart sale! one can only hope..

Pulse
17th September 2008, 05:58 PM
what about sydney, maybe theyll be out during the kmart sale! one can only hope..

They're already here Mate! :)

TRU Castle Hill had this wave (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15442&mode=retail) at $27 each

SilverDragon
17th September 2008, 06:10 PM
Myer in Sydney has a bunch of Ultra Magnuses, and the wave 2 deluxes.

WAVE 3 YES. Of course, I'll have to get to the shops reeeeeeeeeeeally early, seeing how they fly off the shelves.

piratescratch
17th September 2008, 06:39 PM
40 bucks a deluxe at myers cbd. No thanks.

Crap that's expensive. When Myer first got them in (wave one) they were only asking for the RRP of $24.95. That's insane.

Golden Phoenix
17th September 2008, 06:54 PM
K-mart at Chaddy has a tone of Wave 1 Leaders. And the TRU out there also has about 3 or 4 of each deluxe wave 3 figures

Crap that's expensive. When Myer first got them in (wave one) they were only asking for the RRP of $24.95. That's insane.

I really don't understand it. Do they really expect them to sell at that price. Maybe Hasbro Aus has given them the shaft and they have to get them else where or something

Paulbot
17th September 2008, 09:03 PM
I really don't understand it. Do they really expect them to sell at that price. Maybe Hasbro Aus has given them the shaft and they have to get them else where or something

In that case someone should send Myer's buyers a link to RobotKingdom and show them where to do get a better deal. :p

STL
18th September 2008, 10:19 AM
I forgot to mention I saw the new Bumpers today; Bulkhead, Jazz and someone I can't remember... each time I see them I want to grab them but have to resist.

Kyle
18th September 2008, 10:38 AM
New Bumpers as well!!! :eek:

I'm gonna be so broke... :o

griffin
18th September 2008, 12:49 PM
Oooh, new bumpers.... Wasn't expected more so soon, as I hadn't seen them on RK or BBTS yet.
Looks like I might have to buy them locally, along with Blitzwing (can't get that at a reasonable price online, thanks to the fan demand for it).

Pulse
18th September 2008, 12:49 PM
I forgot to mention I saw the new Bumpers today; Bulkhead, Jazz and someone I can't remember... each time I see them I want to grab them but have to resist.

I think there's only 5 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15463&mode=retail) out so far but honestly, Why do you even want 'em? The sound gimmicks? Seriously - How old are you? :p

Kyle
18th September 2008, 12:57 PM
I think there's only 5 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15463&mode=retail) out so far but honestly, Why do you even want 'em? The sound gimmicks? Seriously - How old are you? :p

I like them. I like having a set of toys with uniform "feel" and their sound gimmicks are GREAT. :)

(I'm approaching 30...)

i_amtrunks
18th September 2008, 01:39 PM
I'm with you Kyle, I skipped Prime and Bumblebee, but could not walk past Ratchet (love the cackle!). I won't be walking past Bulkhead or Jazz either.

Unlike the movie battlers which are used to keep the younger relatives away from the real transformers, the Animated versions are all for me. :D

piratescratch
18th September 2008, 01:42 PM
Toys 'R' Us Chadstone has one Jazz, two Snarl's and about three or four Oilslick's left.

i_amtrunks
18th September 2008, 02:43 PM
Wonder if we will see the "Movie Name" sales again.

Where Jazz sells like Hotcakes, and the other characters who did not have namesakes in the movie clog shelves?

The again I expect Jazz and Soundwave to sell through the roof anyway...

autobreadticon
18th September 2008, 08:13 PM
haha BAD....
Dandenong Plaza has Animated Leaders originally $89 each, on sale at >$74 , with a sign written with a black marker reading $75.49

Stompy
18th September 2008, 08:24 PM
Toys R Us Highpoint had pegs full of wave 3 deluxes. around 7-8 of each!

Was also a nice surprise to see Bumper Battlers Jazz and Bulkhead at Kmart. Picked them up along with Leader Bulkhead. Better check the mouth piece on Leader Bulkhead as some of them do not move when the button is pushed in.

Sky Shadow
18th September 2008, 11:28 PM
I picked up Jazz, Soundwave and Snarl today at Toys 'R' Us at the Moore Park Supacenta in Sydney. (Oil Slick didn't interest me.) They'd also restocked Voyager Primes, Megatrons and Starscreams. (And I noticed that they had Universe Silverbolt and Powerglide, for those of you who aren't me and care about that toyline.)

The Bondi Junction K-Mart had Leader Megatron and Bulkhead, but I wasn't excited enough by them to part with $72 - I prefer the Voyager and Deluxe versions of those toys, which I already have. I was tempted by the Bulkheads, but none of their mouths worked anyway. So it looks like my Ultra Magnus isn't going to be pwned by the Headmaster any time soon. Unless I cave in. The K-Mart had restocked on Deluxes too (Prime, Bumblebee, Lockdown and Prowl) and Voyager Starscreams.

Saintly
18th September 2008, 11:34 PM
bumper battlers OP, Bumblebee, Ratchet
Activators starscreams, bulkhead, bumblebee
deluxe Blackarachnia, bumblebee, OP, lockdown, ratchet
voyager OP & Megs
Leader Bulkhead & megs
there's also the 2 pack

at a local kmart

sanbot
19th September 2008, 12:26 AM
Went to Castle Hills Toys R Us tonight.

Keen on getting soundwave. But there was none.... and then i looked up and low and behold there were more hidden in a storage compartment above the shelves (not the shelves that are visable). Didn't realise they did that! Would have left one unhappy chappy if I didn't see that.

I wonder if anyone has ever hid stuff up there if they couldnt' buy it straight away?! :D

Pulse
19th September 2008, 12:58 AM
I wonder if anyone has ever hid stuff up there if they couldnt' buy it straight away?! :D

I'm pretty tall so I can always reach up there with ease... :) (That's how I found my Alt Windcharger ;))

SilverDragon
19th September 2008, 08:12 AM
Wonder if we will see the "Movie Name" sales again.

Where Jazz sells like Hotcakes, and the other characters who did not have namesakes in the movie clog shelves?

The again I expect Jazz and Soundwave to sell through the roof anyway...

I hope so, because then Snarl will be ALL MINE.

sanbot
19th September 2008, 10:29 AM
I'm pretty tall so I can always reach up there with ease... :) (That's how I found my Alt Windcharger ;))

I had to get a shop assistance to get it for me :p Luckily, he was more then happy to oblige.

iceburn
19th September 2008, 12:43 PM
UPDATE FROM jaydisc via me:

Animated Ultra Magnus will be on SALE for $69.95 at Myer starting tomorrow!
I'm going ahead tonight to see if they can do it tonight.
Brought my $30 voucher along..so wish me luck :P

signing out....

Saintly
19th September 2008, 12:50 PM
:eek:

autobreadticon
19th September 2008, 12:55 PM
UPDATE FROM jaydisc via me:

Animated Ultra Magnus will be on SALE for $69.95 at Myer starting tomorrow!
I'm going ahead tonight to see if they can do it tonight.
Brought my $30 voucher along..so wish me luck :P

signing out....

you devil :p , must want have now

Paulbot
19th September 2008, 10:34 PM
I went to a K-Mart tonight and they had heaps of Leader Megatron and Bulkhead. Maybe 20 of each. They also had the full range of bumpers but only some of the wave 2 deluxes. I was a bit disappointed by the Bulkhead bumper, it didn't seem to say much, just mostly sound effects. I guess the leader one balances this out a bit. (Each of the leaders I tested had opening mouths)

Beast_Wars_Superior
21st September 2008, 09:06 PM
I went to a K-Mart tonight and they had heaps of Leader Megatron and Bulkhead. Maybe 20 of each. They also had the full range of bumpers but only some of the wave 2 deluxes. I was a bit disappointed by the Bulkhead bumper, it didn't seem to say much, just mostly sound effects. I guess the leader one balances this out a bit. (Each of the leaders I tested had opening mouths)

Beat me to it! I went to Kmart in Morley and they had heaps of Leader Class Megatrons and Bulkheads. They were part of the toy sale too- approx. $71, marked down from $89.

While you're there, you may want to go to the Toys R Us across the road. They had about 6 Cybertronian (Voyager Class?) Megatrons, and various other Animateds such as Blackarachnia, Ratchet and Oil Slick.

Also, I went to Toys R Us in Joondalup a few weeks ago and they had Voyager Class Bulkhead. I haven't seen it anywhere else so I thought I'd mention that. I think they had Voyager Class Optimus as well.

PirateCop
21st September 2008, 09:57 PM
has anyone seen any soundwaves in sydney? only 3 more days till the end of the sale eek

STL
21st September 2008, 11:22 PM
(Each of the leaders I tested had opening mouths)

I found that as well. I was rather conscious of it when picking up Ultra Magnus over the weekend and then checked 'em out at K-Mart but they all seemed working to me. Not sure what the big fuss is about.

Stompy
22nd September 2008, 01:15 AM
I think everyone expected them to be motorized like Supreme Class Animated Roll-Out Optimus Prime. (Sheesh that was a mouthful).

Although I do have a problem with My Bulkhead's mouth. Sometimes it gets stuck and just have to give it a bit of a nudge downwards when it happens. I forgot who mentioned that before, but yeah the only downer and with that in mind all the Leaders I found had working mouths.

dirge
22nd September 2008, 07:31 PM
has anyone seen any soundwaves in sydney? only 3 more days till the end of the sale eek

There was one at Hurstville TRU on Thursday night. May well be gone by now.

Tiby
22nd September 2008, 10:08 PM
There was one at Hurstville TRU on Thursday night. May well be gone by now.

A couple at TRU Miranda last Thursday

Linthart
23rd September 2008, 06:09 PM
Has anyone found any deluxe's today in Melbourne? I need to get my hands on 3 before the sale ends tomorrow night. In Kmart*

tinyJazz
23rd September 2008, 11:19 PM
Ultra Magnus seen at Indro Myers, $69.95
The current catalogue says 'assorted' animated leaders, but there were no Megatrons or Bulkheads :(

Also, not sure if this counts in toy sightings but, maccas has both megatron and bumblebee available.

jaydisc
24th September 2008, 08:38 AM
Ultra Magnus seen at Indro Myers, $69.95
The current catalogue says 'assorted' animated leaders, but there were no Megatrons or Bulkheads :(

Also, not sure if this counts in toy sightings but, maccas has both megatron and bumblebee available.

Just take a Myer catalog to Kmart and get the other two at that price or better. And Maccas sightings definitely count. Welcome!

i_amtrunks
24th September 2008, 11:03 AM
Bumper Battlers Wave 2 at Big W Plumpton

Pulse
24th September 2008, 03:05 PM
People, The next wave of Voyagers has arrived! :)

At Target Blacktown I discovered the assortment containing 2 OPs, 2 Blitzwings, 1 Lugnut & 1 Grimmy @ $45 each! :D

Oh & that Grimmy has now gone home with me... :) (pics later tonight)

jaydisc
24th September 2008, 03:28 PM
That's actually the next TWO waves of Voyagers. Awesome!

Pulse
24th September 2008, 03:32 PM
Aren't they this assortment (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15596&mode=retail)? :)

jaydisc
24th September 2008, 03:35 PM
Could be, but that's still 2 waves from what we've seen, so either they skipped a wave, or you've seen wave 3 and 4. Either way, we're two up from where we were :)

Saintly
24th September 2008, 03:38 PM
damn... $45 a piece! when is the next sale again? :/

i_amtrunks
24th September 2008, 03:38 PM
Very nice!

Already got them all though.

Good choice on Grimlock Pulse, now go back and get Lugnut, you wont be disappointed.

STL
24th September 2008, 04:34 PM
Oh crap me! I grabbed Lugnut and Grimlock today but didn't realise that there was Blitzwing too!!! :( Gah!

autobreadticon
24th September 2008, 04:50 PM
damn... $45 a piece! when is the next sale again? :/

Some TRU have animated Voyagers for $40 which is the lowest retail price i have seen

edit: they were not on sale..

Golden Phoenix
25th September 2008, 12:00 AM
Target at Westfeild Doncaster had Grimlock, Lugnut and Blitzwing. They only had 1 of each and Blitzwing is currently at home with me.
I think this is Wave 4 because they also had a Voyager Prime

sifun
25th September 2008, 10:36 AM
hot damn, i must go get them now

komikskolektor
25th September 2008, 01:01 PM
TARGET WESTFIELD BURWOOD
VOYAGERS
PRIME X 3
GRIMLOCK X 3
LUGNut X 2
BLITZWING... mine:)

Thanatos
25th September 2008, 01:11 PM
Just pointing out that this wave of voyagers is NOT available at Chermside Target, much to my disgust.

jaydisc
25th September 2008, 01:53 PM
No luck in Maroochydore either. I'm also quite disappointed.

Linthart
25th September 2008, 02:10 PM
Nothing in Geelong, Chadstone, Southland or Hoppers Crossing Targets :-(
Mind you most of these places i phoned so it may just be that staff dont know what they're looking for but i'd say there is nothing.

However i have on hold Optimus and Lugnut in Target Melbourne City.
They came in last night so i'd say many more places will have them tomorrow.

Ha i just heard that ICY went to target city this morning, Damnit did you take my Grimlock and Blitzwing :-P Lucky bugger.

sifun
25th September 2008, 02:48 PM
i took the last grimlock from target city.
damn icy stole my blitzwing :) haha woot.

So happy.. finally got them. Especially grimlock, but really looking forward to blitzwing. Will need to look for this one hard.

Pulse
25th September 2008, 02:54 PM
If you check out Target Rouse Hill, look up to the very top shelf. There are a bunch of these new Voyagers up there. :)

sanbot
25th September 2008, 03:50 PM
If you check out Target Rouse Hill, look up to the very top shelf. There are a bunch of these new Voyagers up there. :)

Hiding stuff on top shelf again eh? hehe j/k

iceburn
25th September 2008, 04:35 PM
Nothing in Geelong, Chadstone, Southland or Hoppers Crossing Targets :-(
Mind you most of these places i phoned so it may just be that staff dont know what they're looking for but i'd say there is nothing.

However i have on hold Optimus and Lugnut in Target Melbourne City.
They came in last night so i'd say many more places will have them tomorrow.

Ha i just heard that ICY went to target city this morning, Damnit did you take my Grimlock and Blitzwing :-P Lucky bugger.

i took the last grimlock from target city.
damn icy stole my blitzwing :) haha woot.

So happy.. finally got them. Especially grimlock, but really looking forward to blitzwing. Will need to look for this one hard.

hey hey..take it easy. i was just looking out for Paulbot and myself.
I'm out hunting tonight and will grab more if available for anyone...

Paulbot
25th September 2008, 04:38 PM
I saw Prime and Lugnuts at City Target, so ....

Looks like Iceburn went to Target first. Followed by Sifun. Follow by me. Then Linthart.

:D

sifun
25th September 2008, 04:59 PM
nah all good. I'm just glad we got it first before any scrounging no good scalpers :)

SilverDragon
25th September 2008, 05:01 PM

Sadly, no. I'm still waiting for Snarl and Grimlock.

iceburn
25th September 2008, 05:07 PM
I saw Prime and Lugnuts at City Target, so ....

Looks like Iceburn went to Target first. Followed by Sifun. Follow by me. Then Linthart.

:D

haha..anyone to follow-on??

Linthart
25th September 2008, 05:10 PM
You know this is actually kind of a fun game working out everyones movements and seeing who got that figure you were so eager to get your hands on. Also it's nice seeing who lives where cause you might see a
Member in a shop and hve no idea that you've actually chatted here on the forums

Me Grimlock!
25th September 2008, 05:24 PM
Just picked up Oil Slick from Toyworld Fyshwyk.

autobreadticon
25th September 2008, 05:30 PM
You know this is actually kind of a fun game working out everyones movements and seeing who got that figure you were so eager to get your hands on. Also it's nice seeing who lives where cause you might see a
Member in a shop and hve no idea that you've actually chatted here on the forums

They could also be the one giving you the haunting stare as you take the only Blitzwing left :p

komikskolektor
25th September 2008, 05:39 PM
Sadly, no. I'm still waiting for Snarl and Grimlock.
plenty of voyager grimlock at target Burwood $40.40 (sale price)

iceburn
25th September 2008, 06:55 PM
They could also be the one giving you the haunting stare as you take the only Blitzwing left :p

nobody saw me! except for a mum who was grabbing a Lugnut but later put it back for unknown reasons. she picks something non-Transformer up instead.
probably it's because of my aura that scared her away

jaydisc
25th September 2008, 06:57 PM
Ooooh. I'm SO keen!!!! Likin' the 10% off too. I'm sure we can do better, but I must have Blitzwing NOW!!!

Pulse
25th September 2008, 07:12 PM
nobody saw me! except for a mum who was grabbing a Lugnut but later put it back for unknown reasons. she picks something non-Transformer up instead.
probably it's because of my aura that scared her away

She could probably sense a weirdo giving her "the glare" & that freaked her out... :D

Tommy K
25th September 2008, 09:00 PM
target on broadway has animated blitzwing and lugnut, it had grimlock but i took him =) happy days, i also got the last 2 eps of reign of starscream and double dealer spotlight plus a starwars boook

SilverDragon
25th September 2008, 09:16 PM
target on broadway has animated blitzwing and lugnut, it had grimlock but i took him =)

CURSE YOU. You impeded my plans for world domination once, you shall not do so again!

...how much was it?

Pipesqueak
25th September 2008, 09:38 PM
Anyone spotting any wave 3 animatd stuff around Adelaide? Yet to find anything at all...

Stompy
25th September 2008, 09:40 PM
I keep getting to the stores late. All I see at the Targets I've been to is a lonesome Voyager Prime. I might check out a couple of more stores tomorrow.

Tommy K
25th September 2008, 09:43 PM
CURSE YOU. You impeded my plans for world domination once, you shall not do so again!

...how much was it?
$40 the price for a regular deluxe at myer lol

iceburn
25th September 2008, 09:44 PM
I keep getting to the stores late. All I see at the Targets I've been to is a lonesome Voyager Prime. I might check out a couple of more stores tomorrow.

let me know if you need any..owe you a favor anyway

Stompy
25th September 2008, 10:01 PM
Thanks ICE. I will let you know if my search tomorrow turns up nil. I will get back to you. Like jay... I NEED Blitz!

Sky Shadow
25th September 2008, 10:24 PM
Target at Bondi Junction has heaps of all four Voyagers - Prime, Grimlock, Blitzwing and Lugnut. I had no interest in Voyager Prime - he has a daft-looking axe and gun and is never going to top my Deluxe Cybertron Mode Prime - by far the best Optimus toy ever (in my opinion). Grimlock is yet another Grimlock that transforms like Grimlock - I had three of those in the eighties and nineties and don't feel like I need another, particularly when this one is based on the dumb one from the 1984 cartoon and not the Grimlock I loved from the comics. I had an Animated Blitzwing when they came out internationally and then sold it - a great concept and fantastic to look at, but physically a floppy toy with nowhere near enough pegs to hold its various modes in place. And Lugnut doesn't appeal to me in either mode, particuarly since his weapon is half an aeroplane.

So I left without buying any of them.

(If they'd been Sentinel Prime, Shockwave, Swindle or Rescue Ratchet, on the other hand, I'd have swallowed them up.)

Linthart
25th September 2008, 10:26 PM
Ok guys i just got home from southland a little while ago, i had them put grimlock and blitzwing on hold for me after i rung them again this afternoon and insisted that the set was only just released so the kid had a look out the back and sure enough, a fresh case that had not been put on the shelves.

Moral of the story, tell them to look out the back as they did not bother to put the prime or lugnut on the shelves after they put my 2 in layby for me.

plenty of wave 1 & 2 deluxe also but some were shoved into the shelves (i hate when the do that and bend the card)

Big W had new bumper battlers too.

JuzMel
25th September 2008, 10:37 PM
For Melbournians:

Like I mentioned in the Target sales thread (if anyone cared to check that out) :rolleyes: that the Target at Forest Hill is pretty good too. They usually take out new stock in 1-2 days after sale starts. I picked up 3(Blitzwing, Lugnutz and Grimlock) of the 4 on the shelves, so they will sure restock again soon because that was what happened with the universe voyagers the last time too.

And if you're there you might as well check out Target at Centro the Glen as well because both are quite near each other.

Stompy & Jay, I have to go back to Forest Hill 2moro to exchange some Lego because the silly me bought 2 Lego Rebel Scout Leaders instead of the imperial dropship. So I will check the Target again for blitzwing.

autobreadticon
25th September 2008, 10:46 PM
If any1 hasn't got new animated voyagers by next week i know a place sby the ocean that has tonnes, next week when im liquid and if they are still availble:D

sanbot
25th September 2008, 11:01 PM
Castle Hill Target did have the voyagers, but now they are sitting safely in my room hehe

Rouse Hill still has heaps though and they also had all the Marvel crossovers and i got me an ironman which i'd been looking for!

Spendage tonite = $166

somebody please stop me from spending, i need to save for my japan trip!

Gutsman Heavy
25th September 2008, 11:35 PM
Anyone spotting any wave 3 animatd stuff around Adelaide? Yet to find anything at all...

I aint seen crap

Pulse
26th September 2008, 12:23 AM
Castle Hill Target did have the voyagers, but now they are sitting safely in my room hehe

Rouse Hill still has heaps though and they also had all the Marvel crossovers and i got me an ironman which i'd been looking for!

Spendage tonite = $166

somebody please stop me from spending, i need to save for my japan trip!

So you checked out 3 different Shopping centres in one night? Not a bad effort if I say so myself... :D

sanbot
26th September 2008, 12:46 AM
So you checked out 3 different Shopping centres in one night? Not a bad effort if I say so myself... :D

i think i got to the ones at castle towers target just in time, coz as i got them some other guy came...

piratescratch
26th September 2008, 03:47 PM
Box Hill Target has one Lugnut, Optimus Prime and Blitzwing left.

Sigh no Grimlock though, the only one I want.

autobreadticon
26th September 2008, 03:51 PM
FG target all 4 voyagers

SilverDragon
26th September 2008, 04:18 PM
$40 the price for a regular deluxe at myer lol

Thanks for the info. I picked up Blitzwing today. He's great, though the jet mode isn't held together well.

Target also had Earth Mode Optimus Prime.

Sky Shadow
26th September 2008, 06:01 PM
Melbourne people should pop in to Minotaur if they want Sentinel Prime, Swoop or Elite Guard Bumblebee - they're there for $29.95. I had a feeling I'd find a Sentinel Prime there today and so I did - very exciting: I've wanted a Sentinel Prime toy for decades. I wonder if Furman's getting one - it's probably not all the time that one of his throwaway character names becomes an action figure. So yes, I don't know how many have sold, but when I left there around eleven this morning there were still two Sentinels, three Swoops and a few Bumblebees. I'm off to open my new Jay Leno-chinned purchase...

P.S. Yes, I was in Sydney last night and I'm in Melbourne today. (I flew in this morning.)

Paulbot
26th September 2008, 06:34 PM
Melbourne people should pop in to Minotaur if they want Sentinel Prime, Swoop or Elite Guard Bumblebee - they're there for $29.95. I had a feeling I'd find a Sentinel Prime there today and so I did - very exciting:

P.S. Yes, I was in Sydney last night and I'm in Melbourne today. (I flew in this morning.)

Nuts. Minotaur had been selling Animated and Universe deluxes for $25 which meant they were cheaper than some normal retail stores (outside of sales). Still I'd likely buy a Swoop if I saw it! Hope you're enjoying your time in Melbourne.

Tropisetron
27th September 2008, 11:29 AM
Blitzwing (gone), Grimlock, Lugnut and OP voyaer at Target RM......

Me Grimlock!
27th September 2008, 12:12 PM
Found and laybuyed Grimlock, Lugnutz and Blitzwing yesterday at Target Canberra yesterday, as well as some new TF t-shirts. It's G1 prime with the word "Protect". Goes nicely with my Megatron-Robot Revolution ones.

jaydisc
27th September 2008, 01:29 PM
Found the trio of Voyagers at Maroochydore plaza, but grabbed them all.

griffin
27th September 2008, 08:24 PM
Saw Lugnut and Grimlock today at Target Capalaba, but no Blitzwing :(

sanbot
28th September 2008, 11:42 AM
Has anyone else found with Lugnut, that the head at the front of the plane does not stay closed? Its very loose and there isn't really anything there to snap it together...

Should I get a refund or try my luck with another?

Paulbot
28th September 2008, 11:47 AM
Has anyone else found with Lugnut, that the head at the front of the plane does not stay closed? Its very loose and there isn't really anything there to snap it together...

Yes, mine has the same problem. :(

sanbot
28th September 2008, 11:50 AM
Found a supposed fix.... trying it now...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/2142824-post5805.html

jaydisc
28th September 2008, 11:53 AM
Found a supposed fix.... trying it now...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/2142824-post5805.html

Nice find. Peaugh's great.

Demonac
28th September 2008, 12:32 PM
That fix works.
I think pretty much every Lugnut has that problem.
It only takes a few minutes to fix.

sanbot
28th September 2008, 12:35 PM
okay
i tried it
i tried unscrewing inside the cockpit at different points
but its a no go
it just wont stay snapped together
maybe my lugnut is just faulty?

Stompy
28th September 2008, 01:01 PM
Hmm. My Lugnut's cockpit stays shut. I got lucky I guess. If all else fails... Blutac?

Linthart
28th September 2008, 03:09 PM
Is voyager wave 4 OP identical to wave 1?
I have a complete wave 1 set on Xmas layby
And I've just picked up a wave 4 OP so I need to know if they're
The same so I can return it if need be.

jaydisc
28th September 2008, 03:25 PM
There's only one Voyager Prime (from Wave 2), so 'tis the same.

Linthart
28th September 2008, 03:37 PM
There's only one Voyager Prime (from Wave 2), so 'tis the same.

ah yes wave 2 my mistake. So it's a straight up re-release then?

jaydisc
28th September 2008, 03:49 PM
Straight-up same figure simply in a different wave/case assortment.

Linthart
28th September 2008, 03:54 PM
Straight-up same figure simply in a different wave/case assortment.

ah fantastic thank you for confirming that jaydisc.
If anyone is looking for an OP in Melbourne, I'll be returning one tomorrow at some point in the morning most likely at Target City.

Ha it's not often TF buying actually gets cheaper for me :-)

i_amtrunks
29th September 2008, 12:12 PM
Hmm. My Lugnut's cockpit stays shut. I got lucky I guess. If all else fails... Blutac?

Mine feels really loose when you swing it back into the cockpit, but then holds together. Never knew that this was an issue with Lugnut...

Demonac
29th September 2008, 05:22 PM
I had a friend let me know that Roll Out Optimus has been sighted at retail,
for the price of $71. I haven't seen it myself yet, so can't 100% verify this.

jaydisc
29th September 2008, 05:29 PM
Interesting price

Krayt
29th September 2008, 06:30 PM
Just spotted a shelf full of Leader Optimus Primes in Target....

$71.90 sale price.... they have 10% off

jaydisc
29th September 2008, 06:33 PM
Hmmm.... wonder if that's what Demonac's friend saw.

iceburn
29th September 2008, 06:46 PM
Just spotted a shelf full of Leader Optimus Primes in Target....

Hmmm.... wonder if that's what Demonac's friend saw.

wow..was at Target city but there wasn't any Roll-out Primes...
this i've to check out at other Targets

jaydisc
29th September 2008, 06:47 PM

Also, that's 20% off, not 10%.

autobreadticon
29th September 2008, 07:05 PM
command roll out optimus prime spotted at Target , ~6 , forgot sale price , PM location

k.wong23
29th September 2008, 07:06 PM
One animated blitzwing left at Target BH

iceburn
29th September 2008, 09:08 PM
command roll out optimus prime spotted at Target , ~6 , forgot sale price , PM location

any chance of you grabbing 1 for me before you come down tomorrow? (if you are)

autobreadticon
29th September 2008, 09:21 PM
any chance of you grabbing 1 for me before you come down tomorrow? (if you are)

alritey Ice i will pick 1 up for you, i can't come to the meet but i will quickly drop it off close to your office.

Stompy
29th September 2008, 11:21 PM
I wasn't too keen for Roll Out Prime, but at that price I'll bite. Pity the Target here in Tassie sucks. Zero TF bar the blasters and one Robot Heroes pack. By the time I get back to Melbourne the sale will be over. :(

Krayt
30th September 2008, 12:42 AM
Also, that's 20% off, not 10%.

Either your mistaken, or my Targets are ripping me off :p

griffin
30th September 2008, 01:21 AM
Only 10% off TFs at Target at the moment. Must mean their regular price is $80.
And since there is no leader Optimus in Animated, those posting leader sized Optimus would actually mean the Supreme sized 'Rollout' verson.

Kyle
30th September 2008, 07:07 AM
I had a friend let me know that Roll Out Optimus has been sighted at retail,
for the price of $71. I haven't seen it myself yet, so can't 100% verify this.

YEAH BABY! Been actually waiting for this toy... :o I hope I have time to sneak off to Target today... :)

i_amtrunks
30th September 2008, 09:33 AM
$80 for a Supreme toy? Thats pretty good in comparison to Ultimate Bumblebee.

Makes me wonder if Target have made a mistake with the price, or if they learnt from Big W that if you price the huge figures at a decent price, then they actually sell...

jaydisc
30th September 2008, 10:56 AM
I don't know. That sounds like some weird math. If it's 10% off, than the full price is $79.11. If it's 20% off, the full price is $89, which is more in line with Target prices. Time will tell.

STL
30th September 2008, 11:41 AM
I have noted in the past week though that different Target stores seem to carry different discount rates so that could be the reason for the difference. Which location did Demonac's friend see it at for $71.90?

JuzMel
30th September 2008, 12:30 PM
If someone would be so super kind as to grab me a Roll-out prime, that would be real nice.
I'm going away to Fiskville for a course for 2 days and won't be back till Friday. :( ANd no more Target sale after that. :( Today is too rush for me...

Saintly
30th September 2008, 12:49 PM
off-topic, would someone be so kind to do a quick review of supreme rollout OP? thanks

EDIT: nevermind... rollout supreme OP looks abit meh... kinda like a giant activator?? (level 2 toys) with all the electronic gimmicks attached!!

Kyle
30th September 2008, 03:39 PM
Saw 2 x of the four Wave 4 Voyagers at my local Target this morning. Picked up 1 x Blitzwing and Lugnut. PM for location. No Supreme Roll Out Prime sighted yet. :(

Demonac
30th September 2008, 03:54 PM
I have noted in the past week though that different Target stores seem to carry different discount rates so that could be the reason for the difference. Which location did Demonac's friend see it at for $71.90?

Camberwell, I believe.

autobreadticon
30th September 2008, 04:11 PM
Camberwell just stocked some today !!!!
Boxs are in better condition there Ice

iceburn
30th September 2008, 04:26 PM
Camberwell just stocked some today !!!!
Boxs are in better condition there Ice

thanks....i'll check it out or see if Kmart has them for sale and change it.
it's good anyway.

llamatron
1st October 2008, 05:35 PM
Found wave 4 deluxes today. Not saying where until I have a chance to get my precious Sentinal tomorrow.

Kyle
1st October 2008, 06:21 PM
Found wave 4 deluxes today. Not saying where until I have a chance to get my precious Sentinal tomorrow.

I'm glad I get paid tomorrow...

PirateCop
1st October 2008, 06:30 PM
just picked up the last blitzwing from target hurstville! out of money now....

grimlock and lugnut still there along with a few deluxes

Pulse
1st October 2008, 07:16 PM

Mine's currently in mid-air... :)

tinyJazz
1st October 2008, 10:57 PM
Kmart (indro) now stocking Leader Ultra Magnus, just in time for the sale too, 20% off should put them around the $72 mark.
They also had 1 Jazz bumper battler, but not much else in animated.

super late reply from me, thanks for the tip Jaydisc!
Does Myers usually do price matching too? I'm planning on picking up Megatron and Magnus tomorrow (boss finally payed me for the week he forgot :rolleyes: )

D: oh, and I'll get around to posting an intro soon so I'm not a random alien in the toy sightings.

Kensei
1st October 2008, 11:06 PM
HEAPS of Leader Ultra Magnus still at Myer in Perth City.

Saw a stack of Bulkhead and Megatron at Midland too on a display as you enter KMart.

Tober
2nd October 2008, 01:00 PM
Grimlock, Lugnut and Blitzwing at Macquarie Centre Target. Two of each.

autobreadticon
2nd October 2008, 01:35 PM
Leader Ultra Magnus at Kmarts

jaydisc
2nd October 2008, 01:40 PM
1 x Magnus at Kmart Maroochydore. 1 x Lugnut at Target.

iceburn
2nd October 2008, 01:46 PM
1 x Magnus at Kmart Maroochydore. 1 x Lugnut at Target.

someone has changed "allegiance" to Location: Sunshine Coast ;)

jaydisc
2nd October 2008, 02:33 PM
someone has changed "allegiance" to Location: Sunshine Coast ;)

Just makes sense to have it set to that while I'm posting sightings ;)

griffin
2nd October 2008, 03:10 PM
Kmart Garden City had 2 Ultra Magnus, Sentinel Prime, Jazz, Patrol Bumblebee, Bumper Battlers Jazz and Bulkhead. Along with earlier released waves of Leaders, deluxe and activators.

autobreadticon
2nd October 2008, 06:40 PM
kmart new wave of animated deluxes
Swoop
Sentinel
Jazz
IG Bumblebee

Animated Leader Ultra Magnus

iceburn
2nd October 2008, 06:51 PM
kmart new wave of animated deluxes
Swoop
Sentinel
Jazz
IG Bumblebee

Animated Leader Ultra Magnus

wow..that's quick!

autobreadticon
2nd October 2008, 06:59 PM
Paul gonna be happy for sure :D

llamatron
2nd October 2008, 07:10 PM
Yeah wave 4 deluxes are at K-marts.

Pipesqueak
2nd October 2008, 07:26 PM
Wave 4? WAVE 4??!! I'm yet to find Wave 3 deluxes in Adelaide in Toyworld, Target, Kmart or Big W.

jaydisc
2nd October 2008, 07:27 PM
Wave 3 seems to only have been spotted at TRU.

Kyle
2nd October 2008, 07:44 PM
Oh they're at Kmart? :eek:

I just wasted my half day-off going to Toyworld after Toyworld with no finding of Wave 4... :o Should have gone to Kmarts instead... :(

kennymak167
2nd October 2008, 07:51 PM
yes, i find my wave 4 at mirrabooka kmart, but then i go to warwick and morley, they have nothing at all. and can anyone can tell me where i can find lugnut and blitzwing in WA, bcoz i couldnt find them at all.

thx

Kyle
2nd October 2008, 08:19 PM
PMed. :)

Tiby
2nd October 2008, 09:02 PM
My K-Mart, naturally, has nothing. Also, my Target got them in after the sale, naturally.

autobreadticon
2nd October 2008, 09:09 PM
Wave 3 maybe released Friday afternoon or weekend..

Pulse
2nd October 2008, 10:57 PM
You guys are finding Wave 4 deluxes & my nearest K-Mart had no Animated Deluxes this arvo at all - What's up with that? :confused:

jaydisc
3rd October 2008, 08:06 AM
Different shipping routes, different priorities, different stocking staff, different amounts of shelf room.

iceburn
3rd October 2008, 09:03 AM
yeap...(going out of the actual topic) i actually was curious about the Marvel Transformers appearing at Target last week and went to 3 Targets but none of them had it. I finally made an effort to call one of these 3 Targets and ask about them. The staff said that they have been ordered and will be on the shelves in 2 weeks (meaning it's after the sales).

so like jay said... Different delivery timings, different store priorities, different stocking staff and probably different stock warehousing...

Golden Phoenix
3rd October 2008, 10:13 AM
Different shipping routes, different priorities, different stocking staff, different amounts of shelf room.

Also, some shops have different tiers. So like the higher priority shops, like say the city one, will get stock before other lesser stores.

Mixmaster
3rd October 2008, 02:19 PM
I saw 2 Lugnuts at Target, Elizabeth today but there were no Grimlocks left. :( Someone obviously beat me to him.

iceburn
3rd October 2008, 06:22 PM
just received an sms from JuzMel that she spotted 6 Rollout Primes at their original retail price of $79.99 (jay, i figure that it should have 9 cents more, not $79.90 ... ) making it $71.99 10% at LAST WEEK sale price

Hence, a Supreme (Ultimate figure like Movie Bumblebee) figure is considered to be rather cheap.... Would it be a shelf-warmer then? Will parents will be crazy over this for kids as their Christmas gift?? How far would the price drop to if there's a 20% - 30% sale???

jaydisc
3rd October 2008, 06:43 PM
Now that makes mathematical sense. Interesting that they're cheaper than Leaders. Maybe Hasbro has reduced the Leader wholesale price and Retail just isn't passing it on. Or they are in the form of sales.

autobreadticon
3rd October 2008, 08:10 PM
just received an sms from JuzMel that she spotted 6 Rollout Primes at their original retail price of $79.99 (jay, i figure that it should have 9 cents more, not $79.90 ... ) making it $71.99 10% at LAST WEEK sale price

Hence, a Supreme (Ultimate figure like Movie Bumblebee) figure is considered to be rather cheap.... Would it be a shelf-warmer then? Will parents will be crazy over this for kids as their Christmas gift?? How far would the price drop to if there's a 20% - 30% sale???

thats weird , a staff member told me they were $89 during the target sale

JuzMel
3rd October 2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah there were 6 of the Roll-Out Primes at the Target I went. I was thinking maybe they had wrong pricing on them too, Prime is much larger compared to UM, Megs or Bulky and yup it scanned at $79.99. Was really surprised that a supreme size is cheaper than a leader size? I hid the one with the nicest paint job somewhere so I can go back and grab it next week after pay. Hope the price doesn't change then or even better, Target decides to put it on its special Toy Sale starting next week.

No new Deluxes at Target, but Kmart had Swoop and Sentinal Prime of which I grabbed Swoop. A nice sales person I asked actually went behind to check for if there were more deluxes in the store, but he came back with wave 1 figures instead. Might check back again next week.

autobreadticon
3rd October 2008, 10:20 PM
oops i am making a habit of not reading my posts :eek:, i meant the full price before sale discount was $89 at Target during the sale.

Kyle
4th October 2008, 08:57 AM
Found only 1 Sentinel Prime and 2 Elite Guard Bumblebees at a Kmart yesterday. Grabbed Sentinel and easily passed the BB repaint. Did not see any Swoop. :( My 3 Elite Guards are now complete but still need Swoop to complete my Dinobot trio~ :o

i_amtrunks
4th October 2008, 03:22 PM
Found an Oilslick alongside Ratchet at Penrith TRU, but he is not worth $30, no deluxe really is.

Absolutely zip at Kmart Penrith, and some Deluxe Cybertron Primes at Kmart Mt Druitt.

Looks like I'm going to be making a RK order, since the local stores are doing their darndest to make me not buy figures directly from them.

jaydisc
4th October 2008, 09:15 PM
Give Wave 3 and 4 a bit of time. I also get the feeling from various discussions and events that both Target and Kmart are holding back for something big this month.

loophole
4th October 2008, 10:09 PM
I want to about 8 differnt stores today to get myself Blitzwing and NOTHING!!!!! :( nothing from wave 3 or 4 deluxes or voyagers very dissapointing

Tropisetron
4th October 2008, 11:32 PM
saw heaps and heaps of Leader UM, BH and Meg at Kmart Firle......

For those of you hunting Bliztwing or lugnut in SA, Target Athelstone(?) has two of each......

Gutsman Heavy
5th October 2008, 12:31 AM
hmm tempting Tropisetron, doubt I can be bothered making the trek. If only they'd show up at my locals!

STL
5th October 2008, 10:50 PM
Give Wave 3 and 4 a bit of time. I also get the feeling from various discussions and events that both Target and Kmart are holding back for something big this month.

I on the other hand have a feeling that potentially we might miss waves now b/c of more than one line. I don't think the major department stores and the distribution system is that good hence I'm a bit worried we might've missed wave 3.

Pipesqueak
6th October 2008, 12:41 PM
I have the same worry, not so much because of universe and animated running together, but because so many stores still have shelves full of movie toys they cannot shift, especially bulky stuff like the blasters, so no wonder if they decide not to order every new wave of toys.

i_amtrunks
7th October 2008, 11:12 AM
I get the feeling that the wave may have been skipped by the alrger sotres (other than TRU), kinda similar to the Cybertron wave that had CD HotShot and Downshift in it.
They eventually made their way to Targets and Kmarts, but only as part of a later wave, and were very few in number.
I think the same thing happened with Cybertron Brimstone too... not sure as I eventually found one in a Kmart, but then there were tonnes of him a month or so later.

Pulse
7th October 2008, 03:42 PM
Give it time - I'm sure they'll show up at all the majors eventually :) (hopefully we won't end up like our UK Mates (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/hasbro-uk-to-cancel-transformers-animated/14129/)... :rolleyes:)

STL
8th October 2008, 02:30 PM
Found a whole freshly opened box of Animated at K-Mart. Picked up what was available (all 6 deluxes) at K-Mart Brandon Park. Swoop, Jazz, Sentinel Prime, Elite BB. Picked them all up and all have been claimed tho.

Kyle
8th October 2008, 03:37 PM
Still have not found a Swoop. :( But saw that this morning a Target has restocked all four Wave 4 Voyagers.

Thanatos
9th October 2008, 04:54 PM
Went to one Target, found nothing there. Or Kmart, or anything.

Went to another Target. Found Blitzwing (mine now), Lugnut, Optimus Voyagers (no Grimlock), all deluxes from Wave 1 and 2... and much to my surprise... I found Supreme Prime. Gorgeous as he looks I will not be picking him up. PM for location. Price was $79.99 on the ticket, so I don't know if that is sale price or not.

Autocon
9th October 2008, 06:22 PM
bumber battles or whatever theyre called

TRU morley $5

iceburn
9th October 2008, 11:39 PM
nothing on the shelves of TargetSSSS that i went to for Animated Toys!
no new stocks...

Oilspill
10th October 2008, 02:39 AM
Yesterday Target city had voyagers Grimlock, Prime, Lugnut and Blitzwing. One of each. I grabbed Blitzwing and Grimlock.

Today Target Vic Park had Prime, Lugnut and Grimlock. I think one of each (possibly 2 Primes). I grabbed Lugnut.

So it seems like the Targets in WA are putting out this wave of voyagers (think it is wave 4 from memory) at the moment.

I'm still looking for Jazz, Slag, Sentinel and Swoop.

PS. For some reason they were $35 at Vic Park but I paid $45 for the two in the city.

iceburn
10th October 2008, 07:25 AM
Yesterday Target city had voyagers Grimlock, Prime, Lugnut and Blitzwing. One of each. I grabbed Blitzwing and Grimlock.

Today Target Vic Park had Prime, Lugnut and Grimlock. I think one of each (possibly 2 Primes). I grabbed Lugnut.

So it seems like the Targets in WA are putting out this wave of voyagers (think it is wave 4 from memory) at the moment.

I'm still looking for Jazz, Slag, Sentinel and Swoop.

PS. For some reason they were $35 at Vic Park but I paid $45 for the two in the city.

Hi Oil Spill, welcome to the forum....

It's meant to be $35 or $36 due to the 20% sale ....go back and ask for a repurchase as you have bought it on Wednesday when the sale starts Thursday...

jaydisc
10th October 2008, 11:15 AM
Saw one Grimlock, 2 x Lugnuts and a Blitzwing at Target Reservoir today. Left behind the Blitzwing, took the rest. Som wave 1 deluxes too. Only 1 activator, Starscream. I decided that I want Bulkhead for my Bulkhead collection :D

Oilspill
10th October 2008, 04:48 PM
Hi Oil Spill, welcome to the forum....

It's meant to be $35 or $36 due to the 20% sale ....go back and ask for a repurchase as you have bought it on Wednesday when the sale starts Thursday...

Ahh that explains the difference. I might just do that, the extra $20 can go towards animated Jazz :)

Cheers

jaydisc
10th October 2008, 05:25 PM
Just got word from Bread: Kmart has wave 3 deluxe and wave 4 voyagers. Grab a Target catalog and check it out!

autobreadticon
11th October 2008, 04:25 PM
Frekin wow!!! i was at Southland (new hunting ground) and just as i arrive a whole bunch of wave 3&4 animated deluxes and voyagers had just stocked, went to another Kmart and the staff decided not to stock new animated deluxes, however 1 box was open on my request and ended up getting shelved (PM for location)

liegeprime
11th October 2008, 04:49 PM
hmmm, all this waves coming in now and my area is just .... bare as. :(:( darn.

jaydisc
11th October 2008, 05:55 PM
I hit 5 Kmarts this morning... diddly squat.

Pulse
11th October 2008, 07:22 PM
hmmm, all this waves coming in now and my area is just .... bare as. :(:( darn.

I reckon, Our area is bone-dry... :( (the employees must be stashing 'em for themselves... :rolleyes:)

The_Damned
11th October 2008, 07:53 PM
still nuthin new in batemans bay

liegeprime
11th October 2008, 08:03 PM
I reckon, Our area is bone-dry... :( (the employees must be stashing 'em for themselves... :rolleyes:)

MOre like lazy as and not filling up the shelves up, they literally are bare as! I even went to Kmart/ Target Burwood today since I attended the Bromeliad Show at the RSL. NUTHIN!!! Almost picked up that universe Cement mixer... almost, then a moment of Clarity and I put it down :D. Waaaah, I wants me TFA dinos!!:(

genechan
11th October 2008, 08:31 PM
The BigW's around Adelaide (Golden Grove, Marion and the one on Goodwood Rd) are becoming very disappointing....there is barely any TF: Animated stock at all.

I want a Blitzwing and Swoop D:

Kyle
11th October 2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks to Kenny, I managed to find Supreme Roll-out Optimus Prime at Target Morley. :) There were still 3 left when I left this afternoon. Didn't see any Blitzwing or Lugnut though. Both Kmart Morley and TRU Morley were disappointing. None of the Wave 3 or Wave 4 Deluxes were sighted.

Tiby
12th October 2008, 04:31 PM
Supreme Optimus Prime at Target Miranda - looks like a whole box just opened - scanning at $79.99. Good enough for me given the time and petrol I have spent searching. They also had a Blitzwing or two, and a Lugnut on the floor somewhere, at $35. Shame I already got them from Shellharbour where the scumbags were not on sale. Other than that, not much to report.

Pulse
12th October 2008, 04:47 PM
Spotted a tonne of Soundwave/Oil Slick/Jazz/Snarl & Lugnut/Grimmy/Blitzy at my nearest K-Mart (Stanhope Gardens :))

griffin
12th October 2008, 05:30 PM
Could you please just post the names, so that people don't have to go off loading up links to other sites.
Thankyou.

i_amtrunks
13th October 2008, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the sighting Pulse, I'll head on over there tonight after work.
Wonder if I can grab a Target catalogue somewhere... I'll just print one up at work! :p

With the price matching, do you buy the figures, then go to the front desk, or get them to price match at the register?

-Edit-

Bugger they shut at 6, not 8 like the other Kmarts. Well I'll just have to check out Blacktown and hope then. :(

Kyle
13th October 2008, 11:09 AM
Oh man... If they're stocking Deluxe Wave 3 now, when will they stock Deluxe Wave 4 again? (I got my Wave 3 from TRU. :p:o)

jaydisc
13th October 2008, 03:29 PM
Wave 4 has been sighted at Kmart more so than Wave 3. It seems backwards.

Trunks, try to price match at the register. They will either do it, or pawn you off to someone at the service counter. Don't buy first.

Just got back from Kmart Northcote where they had nuthin', but I did seemingly see another fan there. Was already on the way out, so didn't chat. He was between 5.5 and 6 feet, had long reddish dreadlocks and facial hair. Is this a member?

Krayt
13th October 2008, 03:34 PM
no idea... but i was there bout 1230 too!

iceburn
13th October 2008, 03:37 PM
i know i wasn't there...so that can't be me!

autobreadticon
13th October 2008, 06:24 PM
Tragic events at Kmart FG, someone vandalized the movie screen battles (ripped off the plastic, punched holes in the bubble) and now each animated leader figure and Universe Ultra has tape that reads "do not remove for security reasons" around the perimeter of the box, which is plain fuggy !!!disappointing .....

Pulse
13th October 2008, 07:22 PM
Tragic events at Kmart FG, someone vandalized the movie screen battles (ripped off the plastic, punched holes in the bubble) and now each animated leader figure and Universe Ultra has tape that reads "do not remove for security reasons" around the perimeter of the box, which is plain fuggy !!!disappointing .....

Damn Teenagers! :D Haven't they got nuthin' better to do? :rolleyes:

Golden Phoenix
13th October 2008, 07:53 PM

And how is that supposed to help prevent damage?

Paulbot
13th October 2008, 09:59 PM

I've seen "Security Device Enclosed" wrappers around some Universe Ultra boxes in K-Mart, but nothing vandalised.

autobreadticon
13th October 2008, 10:34 PM
"Security Device Enclosed" thats the exact wording, "do not remove for security reasons" was something else i saw that day, head into FG kmart and you will see at least 5 Final Stand boxes ruined..

Krayt
14th October 2008, 12:43 PM
Kmart Northcote got the Deluxes in thismorning.... a couple of boxes worth....

iceburn
14th October 2008, 01:08 PM
Kmart Northcote got the Deluxes in thismorning.... a couple of boxes worth....

which wave is it??

autobreadticon
14th October 2008, 01:14 PM
Wave 3, RUDE Northcote staff :mad:

iceburn
14th October 2008, 01:17 PM
nice.... just nice for the kmart sale again

autobreadticon
14th October 2008, 01:22 PM
I reckon the next Kmart sale will only have 10% off TFs :( , so just to be safe price match with the current Target sale on animated deluxes and voyagers which have just stocked in the last two days.

autobreadticon
14th October 2008, 01:24 PM
Blackie - If you can get me animated Sentinel at $22.5 price-matched at Kmart ,i would really appreicate it. Some kid beat me to it last week :eek:
Wave 4 boxes are in the back :(

jaydisc
14th October 2008, 05:49 PM
Wave 3, RUDE Northcote staff :mad:

I avenged (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=53780#post53780) you Bread. :D

autobreadticon
14th October 2008, 05:56 PM
haha Jay thats exact same scenario occured to me, trying to price-match a screen battle. Their arguments felt like discrimination.... and i felt like giving her a Martin Luther speech !!!

Seriously frekin ROOBS!! VICKI and front-store GEORGE (HAY MAN CUSTOMER SERVICE HAY COME ON, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!)

griffin
15th October 2008, 03:06 PM
Saw heaps of Soundwave, Jazz, Oilslick and Snarl at Kmart Sunnybank. With none of the major cast members on the deluxe pegs at that store now (they sold out pretty quick with the cartoon on), these will probably shelf warm and won't see a restock for a while. Hasbro really needs to include the major characters in later waves to keep turning over stock in the stores (kids or parents would grab a recognisable character, and sometimes one other random figure as a pair of gifts).

STL
15th October 2008, 11:27 PM
Agree with you Griffin. All places I've been to with the exception of Mill Park have cleared out hte first wave. Only Ratchet really remains and I can understand kids don't like his grouchy character. Me though, it makes me sad cos he's one of the best. :(

I found all of the 3rd wave at K-Mart Campbellfield tonight. I cleared it out completely for every Deluxe I could find cos I couldn't resist the $17.75 price.

Tober
16th October 2008, 12:34 AM
5 Roll out Primes at Target Macquarie Centre.

Thanatos
16th October 2008, 01:47 PM
Finally found Swoop, Sentinel and Elite Guard Bumblebee.

Found em Arana Hills Kmart.

llamatron
16th October 2008, 06:35 PM
Looks like someone's being running around buying up all the Blitzwings.

2 x Cases of wave 4 Voyagers (Prime, Gimlock, Lugnut, Blitzwing) minus the Blitzwings @ K-mart Mirrabooka.

Soundwarp
16th October 2008, 07:04 PM

No way..........

I'm going into Brissie for a look tomorrow.....

Going to play hookey from work.

I mean go in search of work stuff :D

MV75
16th October 2008, 07:05 PM
I'm going to be at Strathpine in the morning......... :)

Soundwarp
16th October 2008, 07:13 PM
Nice dude, you after anything in particular i might find in the city?

MV75
16th October 2008, 07:20 PM
Nope, just saying if you happened to had been out that way...... Doesn't matter, you'll be in the opposite direction tomorrow. :) But let me know if there is anything you are after. :) I could drop it off at your house.

Pulse
16th October 2008, 07:25 PM

I also spotted these at K-Mart Stanhope Gardens :) (First time I've seen this wave in the stores)

Golden Phoenix
16th October 2008, 07:44 PM
Spotted Wave 1 deluxes and Ultra Magnus at K-mart Victoria Gardens

Tropisetron
16th October 2008, 09:39 PM
Spotted Jazz, Snarl, Oil Slick, Soundwave, Swoop, Sentinel Prime and Elite BB at Firle Kmart.

There's at least 3 of each... i grabbed one swoop and sentinel prime...

Go get them SA ppl!

genechan
16th October 2008, 10:09 PM
Sweet~! Now to figure out where Firle is and I would be set.

I want Swoop :D

EDIT: AH ha~ near Klemzig... not far ;)

STL
16th October 2008, 10:57 PM
K-Mart at Mill Park has three cases of Wave 3 deluxes available. Surprised the hell out of me. But no new Voyagers.

i_amtrunks
17th October 2008, 09:43 AM
Oodles and oodles of Wave 3 Voyagers at Kmart Blacktown, 3-4 of each on teh very highest shelf in the actual toy section, along with 2-3 of each Wave 3 Deluxe. Also some Wave 1 Leaders.

In the overstock area right near the northern wall, there are plenty of Wave 1-2 deluxes and Voyagers and some Movie Leader figures.

Tommy K
18th October 2008, 02:18 PM
has anyone noticed that starscream has gone the way of g1 brawn? i cant find him anywhere

liegeprime
18th October 2008, 06:12 PM
Animated starscream is still available at Kmart Blacktown Kuzzy. There's about 3 of em i think yesterday.

i_amtrunks
19th October 2008, 09:09 AM
Animated starscream is still available at Kmart Blacktown Kuzzy. There's about 3 of em i think yesterday.

But they arent in the main toy section. They are in the overflow section past all the Christmas stuff along the northern wall.

cygnus
19th October 2008, 07:44 PM
roll out prime spotted in target, about 4-5.

still can't find any swoop and Sentinel in my nearest kmart :mad:

can any brisbane mates help me to grab them if possible?

i_amtrunks
19th October 2008, 10:04 PM
There was a Swoop at Stanhope Gardens Kmart as of 1pm this afternoon, wanted to grab it, but I'd gone over my limit for the week already!

And there was only the one, no Sentinel Prime or other figures.

Stompy
19th October 2008, 10:31 PM
Roll Out Command Prime is at Big W now. I've tried to scan it but no price comes up. Just a "Ask staff for assistance" message. I couldn't be bothered asking, since I wasn't going to buy. It'd be interesting to see if it will be lower than Target's $80rrp.