PDA

View Full Version : Hello, hello!

Blueprint
23rd September 2010, 04:55 PM
Hey all! I'm not so good with introductions, but I'll try!

One of my friends suggested this site to me after they stumbled across it today, and it seems rather interesting, so why not join up, I thought.

So yeah, not a very exciting discovery of this forum, huh?

Uh. so I guess I'll tell you a bit about myself? I'm relatively new to the fandom, only a couple of years in or so. My cousin absolutely loves Transformers, and he was basically where I first heard about them, but I didn't really get into it until a couple of years ago.

When I did, however, It went the way most of my curiosities go, and I ended up researching all I could and really getting into it. Watched G1 and loved it to bits, then watched Animated and that grew on me too x3 I had seen the live action movies before I really became a fan, but they're still a bit 'eh' xDD

I have 9 TF's at the moment, mostly Animated. I'm a huge Soundwave fan (who would have guessed?)

Other interests include but are not limited to; Chilling to music, playing horror games/watching horror movies, trying to convert my boyfriend to the way of the Transformers, drawing with many mediums and generally being a total spaz.

TL;DR Hi. I'm a TF fan too :D

Hursticon
23rd September 2010, 05:13 PM
Bar Weep Gwar-Nar Weep Nini Bon! :D

Greetings and welcome to OZFormers.

*Edit*

Glad to meet a fellow Soundwave fan, hell, he is Superior. :p:D

I too am a fan of Horror Movies, as are many of us :), also if you've got any fan art or photos of your collection, please consider posting them here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=15).

BigPenney
23rd September 2010, 05:19 PM
Welcome Aboard Blueprint :)

All ways good to find another Soundwave fan :D

Haphazard
23rd September 2010, 06:07 PM
Welcome to the forums! >3> *hides massive noob stamp on forehead*

I think we may have met before. Hurp. :cool:

Blueprint
23rd September 2010, 06:11 PM
Think I might recognise you. Not too sure though.

Oh right, you're the one who wanted that beanbag, yeah? green one with orange on it?

Haphazard
23rd September 2010, 06:13 PM
*awesome face*

... Though. >3> We probably should spam like this. XDDD

1AZRAEL1
23rd September 2010, 06:22 PM
hehe welcome dude, Soundwave is the best anyway, all others are inferior :p

I stumbled upon this site a number of years ago as well, you will find a few have, and others have pointed it out. I pointed it out to Hursticon :p

Hursticon
23rd September 2010, 06:27 PM
I stumbled upon this site a number of years ago as well, you will find a few have, and others have pointed it out. I pointed it out to Hursticon :p

Indeed, Azrael nagged the hell out of me to join the forum and after speaking and interacting with the guys and girls here, I'm very glad I did join, if you've any questions to do with anything about Transformers?, chances are someone here will have an answer for you. :D

We all try to help out each other, promote creativity and generally enjoy all things Transformers. :)

5FDP
23rd September 2010, 07:19 PM
Welcome :)

I have 9 TF's at the moment, mostly Animated.

It's a slippery slope my friend ;) Don't leave them in a room by themselves otherwise you'll end up with hundreds :D (or at least, that is what I tell the wife. Wouldn't it be great if it were that easy :p)

Eruntalon
23rd September 2010, 07:45 PM
Other interests include but are not limited to... playing horror games...

Please say that you're a fan of the Silent Hill series...

Hursticon
23rd September 2010, 08:05 PM
Please say that your a fan of the Silent Hill series...

+ 1 (Original PSX Title :D)

loophole
23rd September 2010, 08:31 PM
Welcome aboard mate!!

Blueprint
23rd September 2010, 08:43 PM
Please say that you're a fan of the Silent Hill series...

I LOVE the silent hill series. I own Silent hill 1, and it is my pride and joy ;3;
Still have to finish my new fear on hard with a bad ending though :/ then it will be done~

Though I have watched playthroughs/rented the others in the series, but I personally don't like anything after 3..though 0rigins was cool, throwin toasters xD

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! and yes, Soundwave IS superior :cool:

liegeprime
24th September 2010, 12:33 AM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/Miscellaneous/Welcome001-1.jpg
TO OTCA!!!

Soundwave was my first ever TF and I still have the toy in my collection :D

GoktimusPrime
25th September 2010, 10:43 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb_bw3.jpg

Sam
26th September 2010, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the forum, hope you'll enjoy your time here. :)

Deceptic_Optic
26th September 2010, 05:46 PM
Mabuhay and welcome

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m205/de3dz/IMG_2669.jpg