PDA

View Full Version : Speed Stars Stealth Force Basics wave 3

griffin
1st October 2010, 01:15 PM
Not a gimmick line most members here will even look at, let alone buy, but a third wave of the Basic sized Stealth Force have been revealed.
Two motorcyles make up the third wave (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/transformers-stealth-force-wave-3-star-wars-crossovers-clone-gunner-official-images-170662/)- Highwire and Knockout - both Autobots.

Wave 1 Stealth Force Basics had Bumblebee, Autobot Hound, Silverstreak, Soundwave.
Wave 2 only has Barricade added to the assortment, but the first wave don't seem to be flying off the shelves... so can't imagine this line going beyond wave 3.

Also shown at that link is official pics of one of the Minivehicles 2-packs - Enforcer Ironhide Vs Mixmaster, and Star Wars Wave 2 Clone/Tank.

kaiden
1st October 2010, 05:43 PM
Its funny how the packaging has them Transform into robot mode...

oh and the shooting lasers...

yesterday when i was browsing at deluxe tfs, a kid nearby grabbed one to buy - i felt sick inside...

Tetsuwan Convoy
1st October 2010, 09:03 PM
OMG! I know the Stealth force is kind of lame in the first place, but those bikes are craptacular in a whole new way! I mean the tricycle, the weapons mode barely looks any different.

Laughable.

And sad.

kup
1st October 2010, 11:20 PM
I hate how these toys are increasing in focus when it comes to a franchise called 'Transformers'.

Are they even selling?

kaiden
1st October 2010, 11:42 PM
I hate how these toys are increasing in focus when it comes to a franchise called 'Transformers'.

Are they even selling?

probably. rpms sell dont they? even though i find them distasteful.

GoktimusPrime
2nd October 2010, 09:00 AM
I find RPMs peg warm. A lot of people buy them not realising at the time that they don't transform. I've seen a few people grabbing them to buy, then I point out to them that they don't transform and then they quickly put them back on the peg!