PDA

View Full Version : Transformes Collectors Club Sideburn

Sharky
8th October 2010, 08:06 AM
TFCC member exclusive toy Sidburn has been revealed

sideburn (http://www.transformersclub.com/sideburn11.cfm)

not a bad looking repaint at all

Tober
8th October 2010, 10:16 AM
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj230/AUST_Tober/sb.jpg

Looks alright. Not sure if it's worth chasing tho.

Gives FansProject a repaint opportunity tho.

kup
8th October 2010, 10:25 AM
That's nice on it's own but I am not sure the tribute works.

jaydisc
8th October 2010, 11:09 AM
Might work well in Shadow Scyther

SamLoi888
8th October 2010, 12:15 PM
Is this going to be another of those spastically-priced figures for 90 odd dollars or something for what should be a 15 dollar toy?

gekisou
8th October 2010, 12:26 PM
Nope, its the free figure when you get a subscription with TCC.

jaydisc
8th October 2010, 12:26 PM
Yes :D Whoops.

i_amtrunks
8th October 2010, 12:37 PM
Making sure they get the mileage out of the mold aren't they?

Nice looking figure, wonder if this means Prowl and Xbrawn will be thext two years figures?

SharkyMcShark
8th October 2010, 12:58 PM
Nice looking figure, wonder if this means Prowl and Xbrawn will be thext two years figures?

Prowl from Sunstreaker/Sideswipe (the Lamborghini connection) and Xbrawn from Ironhide?

Lord_Zed
8th October 2010, 01:19 PM
I think this is an excellant tribute repaint, however I can't justify the inflated collectors toy cost for these things, so It's still a pass for me.

Sleeve
8th October 2010, 01:55 PM
Prowl from Sunstreaker/Sideswipe (the Lamborghini connection) and Xbrawn from Ironhide?

Just what we need. Another use of the Sunstreaker mold. :p

griffin
8th October 2010, 01:57 PM
Making sure they get the mileage out of the mold aren't they?

They did mention some time ago that the next 'arc' was 3 years, so that's possible. And we have the moulds for it too, with Red Alert and Ironhide.

Tallestblue
8th October 2010, 02:04 PM
Just Imagining the Ironhide mold in a Silver/Green paint scheme.
*shudder*

i_amtrunks
8th October 2010, 02:14 PM
They did mention some time ago that the next 'arc' was 3 years, so that's possible. And we have the moulds for it too, with Red Alert and Ironhide.

Red Alert to Prowl is a dead certainty, switch the red for black, a head change and done.

Ironhide to Xbrawn would be an ugly toy, it's a shame that because of licensing that they cannot use the Stockade toy from the first movie line.

Hursticon
8th October 2010, 05:08 PM
As a previous owner of the original figure that this is based on...

Zippo
8th October 2010, 08:55 PM
Sign me up for two off these. Which club member do I harass to get me them

Sky Shadow
8th October 2010, 09:53 PM
It's interesting. It might look better when it's a real toy and not just a photoshopped Hot Rod.

swoop
8th October 2010, 10:31 PM
I like the idea of the three autobot brothers being the exclusives for the next three years they were one of the best parts of rid and deserve the tribute.

I think a white repaint of sunstreaker/sideswipe would look good. As for x-brawn if the new kup mold is good and leave it until the third year they could use that.

Soundwarp
9th October 2010, 06:55 AM
Not bad, but i usually hate repaints.

DarkHyren
10th October 2010, 06:46 PM
Hmm, looks like it might be ok, though I cant say whether or not it's worth the price of membership, especially since the mold is becoming a little easier to get now.
But still worth thinking about getting a membership I suppose if one can find other things to use said membership on.