PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Car Bling

GoktimusPrime
8th October 2010, 09:44 PM
One area where I do sometimes purchase unlicensed products is TF car products (e.g. badges) - simply because there seems to be a lack of licensed products. I haven't seen much in the way of licensed car products in stores. :/

Anyway, someone pointed this out to me today - Transformer car seat covers:
http://list.mall.taobao.com/search_product.htm?q=%D7%F9%CC%D7%2B%B1%E4%D0%CE%B D%F0%B8%D5&user_action=initiative&at_topsearch=1&style=g&sort=st&type=p&cat=all

I was thinking that black and yellow one would go really well with Kyle's new Suzuki Swift. :)

What TF car items have people here found? (preferably in local stores)
Things I'm looking for include:
+ Those sun-shades you stick onto windows with suction cups. I see lots of like Dora The Explorer ones, but never Transformers.
+ Car flag
+ Hubcaps

I'd also really love to get a "Protoform On Board" sign... but I don't think anyone's made one, licensed or not. :(

VERT
8th October 2010, 09:52 PM
Gok you just have to help me get car seat covers!

On ebay I have gotten Autobot Car Badges. But last time I looked you can get almost everything down to the valve caps on your tyres with TFs on it.

My little Capri is slowly turning into an Autobot :D

GoktimusPrime
8th October 2010, 09:56 PM
I'm currently undecided about the car seats myself... but just outta interest - anyone interested in doing a group order? Naturally anyone unable to do a pickup will need to also cover domestic postage from me to wherever you are.

Again, I'm not sure if I wanna get those car seats yet, so no promises. Unless someone less indecisive else wants to organise a group order then I might join in later. :)

VERT
9th October 2010, 07:33 AM
Well depending on the cost. Yeah im in :D

jazzcomp
9th October 2010, 09:42 AM
Is this just the front seats or a whole set? which type of cars will these seat covers fit?

Soundwarp
9th October 2010, 02:27 PM
They look awesome.

5FDP
9th October 2010, 04:21 PM
I would so get me some 'con ones if I had the cash. They all look very high quality.

5FDP
9th October 2010, 11:59 PM
Check these (http://tfmuseum.com/b-pics.html#Car%20Accessories) out.

Hehe... Got Energon? :D

mknell
11th October 2010, 10:54 AM
I got autobot car seat covers but those ones look way better than mine

Saintly
14th October 2010, 02:01 PM
what currency is taobao running?

and do they ship internationally?