PDA

View Full Version : IDW Transformers Vs ? (new crossover)

fatbot
10th October 2010, 08:34 AM
From the New York Cimic con Via TFW http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/comics-16/idw-infestation---transformers-gi-joe-ghostbusters-star-trek-crossover-170716/

TRANSFORMERS Vs ZOMBIES! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sky Shadow
10th October 2010, 08:40 AM
Abnett, Lanning and Roche... if this is done with a sense of humour, it should be good.

Bartrim
10th October 2010, 09:40 AM
I don't normally like crossovers but this has gotten my interest.

Paulbot
10th October 2010, 12:38 PM
Im happy enough with the UK's TFs vs Zombies story.

We've already seen IDW's version of Flame in a cameo, wonder if that character (or other killed characters) might be dug up for this Blackest Night style?

Tallestblue
10th October 2010, 02:31 PM
Unless it's the TFs versus robot Zombies, ie the City of Fear or some sort of possessed cosmic rust deal, Zombies wouldn't be really be a challenge, right?

tinyJazz
10th October 2010, 03:14 PM
Unless it's the TFs versus robot Zombies, ie the City of Fear or some sort of possessed cosmic rust deal, Zombies wouldn't be really be a challenge, right?

The zombies are in the style of IDW's other title "Zombies vs Robots", which apparently has infected robots too. :cool: better update that antivirus!

GoktimusPrime
10th October 2010, 03:22 PM
Zombie Transformers!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/383px-ZombieScream1.jpg

Bartrim
10th October 2010, 05:46 PM
better update that antivirus!

LOL! Good call:D

griffin
10th October 2010, 09:50 PM
(adjusted title to include IDW and Crossovers)

SharkyMcShark
11th October 2010, 02:39 PM
IDW are now sayng this is to be in continuity with the rest of their G1 stuff, and will see the return of Galvatron

i_amtrunks
11th October 2010, 04:04 PM
IDW are now sayng this is to be in continuity with the rest of their G1 stuff, and will see the return of Galvatron

First thought was: well that'll ruin alot of fun they could have had with the series...

Second thought was that IDW doesnt know what continuity is, so that comment cant mean much (AHM).

And then Galvatron... awesomesauce! Roche being on the team can only mean two things, awesomeness, and some great one liners. He did great work on the Kup issue with "zombies" so bring it on.

autobreadticon
11th October 2010, 07:30 PM
zombie munching on TF brain i like