PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2 - 4GB USB Flash Drive with Movie Cheap from UK!

k.wong23
12th October 2010, 09:37 AM
Hey guys,

Thought this may interest some of you collectors of transformers related items.

Also if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move this to relevant area :)

Spotted this courtesy over at www.ozbargain.com.au

So basically it’s a 4GB transformers usb stick with a copy of transfomers 2 on it. Price is 4.99 pounds + shipping.

Converts to around $15 AUD? shipped when paying with paypal.

http://s0.static.mymemory.co.uk/images/product_shots/22022_1259248529.jpg
http://www.mymemory.co.uk/USB-Flash-Drives/Paramount-Pictures/Transformers-2%3A-Revenge-Of-The-Fallen-Movie-4GB-USB-Flash-Drive

kaiden
12th October 2010, 10:34 AM
Looks pretty good. Just bought it.

Zippo
12th October 2010, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the heads up, purchased.

LordCyrusOmega
12th October 2010, 09:50 PM
That does look nice. Is it just for the movie or can you put other data on it as well?

kaiden
12th October 2010, 11:36 PM
That does look nice. Is it just for the movie or can you put other data on it as well?

lol, its a usb stick so yes you can put other data on it. you can even delete the rotf movie if you want to.

LordCyrusOmega
13th October 2010, 08:30 PM
That's cool. Wasn't sure if it was locked or if you could add to it. I should have guessed from the 4GB

tinyJazz
15th October 2010, 03:02 AM
Aw this thing is really neat. :) I got gifted one for my birthday this year.

Heads up though, the movie has an expiry date: THAT IS if you don't play it/register it whatever before december this year you can't ever play the movie. After you have played it the first time, you can play it as often as you want though.

I'm pretty sure it's this year, or maybe next year. :| but it does expire.

kaiden
15th October 2010, 03:03 AM
Aw this thing is really neat. :) I got gifted one for my birthday this year.

Heads up though, the movie has an expiry date: THAT IS if you don't play it/register it whatever before december this year you can't ever play the movie. After you have played it the first time, you can play it as often as you want though.

I'm pretty sure it's this year, or maybe next year. :| but it does expire.

thanks for the heads up. i pretty much bought it just for the looks. dont really care about the movie.