PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Legends 2-Packs

gantz
13th October 2010, 11:55 AM
THought I'd ask if anyone had sighted the Marvel Legends 2-packs yet?

- Black Widow/Winter Soldier
- Deadpool/Warpath
- Valkyrie/Hulk

Probably a longshot I know, even if we ever get them here -_-

Sharky
13th October 2010, 12:30 PM
have not seen anything yet, but then with the way they have been handling marvel based toys around here i wouldnt be suprised if we dont get them...

i have just about given up collecting marvel stuff...its to hard. lol

gantz
13th October 2010, 12:48 PM
HAHA almost at that poit also.

Seems DC have no problem with stock, their Universe lines always seems better stocked than marvel.

Is it Hasbro do you think? Toybiz Marvel always seemed to arrive on time etc

Sharky
13th October 2010, 01:04 PM
i dont know, it could be hasbro, but then all the other hasbro items are always fully stocked.

how long did it take to get new universe figures... i dont even think any of the later iron man 2 figures have made it to aus shores either... and marvel crossovers... forget it..

with out a movie it doesnt seem to sell well... hell even with a movie it doesnt seem to sell

gantz
13th October 2010, 01:16 PM
Yeah go figure!

I was hoping with the release of the Iron Man 2 dvd we would see whiplash, war machine and some drones, but nothing.

I believe someone said they'd seen the Fury of Combat 3-pack, but none of my TRU had them, and obvioulsy no point in asking the staff.

Hahahahah thats it, even with a movie, zip, zilch, zero!!!

Sharky
13th October 2010, 01:20 PM
Yeah go figure!

I was hoping with the release of the Iron Man 2 dvd we would see whiplash, war machine and some drones, but nothing.

I believe someone said they'd seen the Fury of Combat 3-pack, but none of my TRU had them, and obvioulsy no point in asking the staff.

Hahahahah thats it, even with a movie, zip, zilch, zero!!!

i picked up the fury of combat pack (was probably me who said i saw it too lol) the drones are average in it... i guess i really wanted the fury figure.. there are still plenty around locally to they dont seem to be selling to fast..

but i too wanted whiplash warmachine and even the hulkbuster armor....i might have to end up importing them i think... but once again i am getting to a point where i cannot be bothered hnting them

gantz
13th October 2010, 01:46 PM
Chatswood toys r us, NSW

LOL it was you!

Yeah Ive decided this will honestly be my last weekend of hunting for 'em! :mad:

Deceptic_Optic
13th October 2010, 03:28 PM
i picked up the fury of combat pack (was probably me who said i saw it too lol) the drones are average in it... i guess i really wanted the fury figure.. there are still plenty around locally to they dont seem to be selling to fast..

but i too wanted whiplash warmachine and even the hulkbuster armor....i might have to end up importing them i think... but once again i am getting to a point where i cannot be bothered hnting them

try moorepark toys r us they had at least 6 today

gantz
13th October 2010, 03:44 PM
oh GOD DAMMIT!

was in sydney for Parklife a couple weeks back, almost hit that mall too :(

Meangreen
13th October 2010, 03:57 PM
Is it Hasbro do you think? Toybiz Marvel always seemed to arrive on time etc

I think it's a combo of retailers and Hasbro. Stores don't seem to be selling because they see themselves as losing out with heaps of slow moving stock. Hasbro and their willingness to overstock early waves of lines doesn't help either.

All I know for certain is that apparently Hasbro NZ (and I presume AUS too) is offering retailers Marvel Universe wave 8, yet no stores are stocking it. It's not exactly relevant to the ML situation but they're definitely trying. All they can do is offer stores incentives, but if there's no interest there's no interest.

gantz
13th October 2010, 04:15 PM
The truth right there!

My local TRU still have so many Wolverine/Forge, Elecktra/Ronin (Clint Barton)
and Mr Fantastic/Thing

Thinking about it, I guess they wouldnt bother getting more...

Tallestblue
13th October 2010, 06:44 PM
Same at my local TRU, which is a shame because I really want the the Invisible Woman/Human torch set.

Deceptic_Optic
19th October 2010, 05:06 AM
THought I'd ask if anyone had sighted the Marvel Legends 2-packs yet?

- Black Widow/Winter Soldier
- Deadpool/Warpath
- Valkyrie/Hulk

Probably a longshot I know, even if we ever get them here -_-

did you mean these figures?...lol :D weep for me guys...lol

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m205/de3dz/IMG_5311.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m205/de3dz/IMG_5315.jpg

better photos will be taken soon

stencilator
19th October 2010, 09:59 AM
So unfair.... where are mine. :(

gantz
19th October 2010, 10:08 AM
Did you get 'em online? or........

jealousy is taking me over :mad: lol

Deceptic_Optic
19th October 2010, 07:29 PM
well, its from a relos in usa... and im just really out of word with this toy probably deadpool is the best and then black widow... is fullly awesome

Meangreen
19th October 2010, 07:33 PM
They really look nice!

Widow is whoa!

I can see the return of ML is going to put me under extra pressure.

gekisou
22nd October 2010, 10:26 AM
oh GOD DAMMIT!

was in sydney for Parklife a couple weeks back, almost hit that mall too :(

TRU in Belco has it. Saw it on the Saturday.

Back on topic. I have to say, I miss ToyBiz MLs. I still find it hard to like the Hasbro ones. And really, I've given up waiting for it to come to Australia. Rather get my stuff online.

aerowalk
5th November 2010, 10:51 AM
Bad News:

-------------------------------------------

I'm wondering when is the Australian release date for the latest
Marvel Legends 2-Packs (Toys R' Us exclusive I believe),

which are:
- Deadpool / Warpath (+ variant)
- Black Widow / Winter Soldier (+ variant)
- Valkyrie / Hulk

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for your email. I do apologise for the delay in responding to your email, I needed to consult a product manager in regards to this enquiry.

We are terribly sorry that it is sometimes not possible to bring the complete range of Marvel figures into Australia. The situation to date has been that the small size of our market (from a global perspective) has prohibited us from bringing in the less desirable figures - from a regular consumer's point of view.

Unfortunately, there are no plans to release this product in Australia, and Hasbro in America do not ship overseas. I can only suggest that you find an online store that ships to an Australian address, or possibly try Ebay.

Please note that these are just suggestions to assist you. Hasbro has no affiliation with EBay, and any warranty issues with products purchased on EBay must be taken up with the seller.

Regards
Hasbro Consumer Services

gantz
5th November 2010, 11:01 AM
Guys, do you have a local comic book store? if so, just order 'em from there.

They are in the PREVIEWS magazine

Most comic stores should have this on display around the counter area, I have orderded a bunch recently, including the new wave of MU.

Thanks for the update aero :D