PDA

View Full Version : 'Back to the Future' figures

Robzy
21st October 2010, 11:26 PM
Mattel recently confirmed that, along with their Ghostbusters, Avatar and Dark Knight movie lines, they're going to be making BTTF figures (http://www.messandnoise.com/discussions/4097435) too.

I'm pretty ecited by this... I loved the movies (mainly the first one) when I was a kid! A Marty, Doc and DeLorean would be super cool!

Gutsman Heavy
22nd October 2010, 12:27 AM
Great scott! I'd so be up for a biff tannum boxset!

Hursticon
22nd October 2010, 09:46 AM
Man, this is pretty cool news indeed - I wonder if they've come up with a working design for the Flux-Capacitor yet?

Who'd like to volunteer to Hit their head, reasonably hard too! :p:D

SamLoi888
22nd October 2010, 11:04 AM
They just had the DeLorean at Melbourne Armageddon. There are a few models of which have been on the market for a few years.

Tallestblue
22nd October 2010, 01:26 PM
They're neat, but who doesn't want a toyline with an in-scale Delorean that converts to flying mode with lights and sounds? I know I do!

Hursticon
22nd October 2010, 01:30 PM
They're neat, but who doesn't want a toyline with an in-scale Delorean that converts to flying mode with lights and sounds? I know I do!

I agree and hope that they also offer us the Steam Locomotive at the end of Part 3! :D:D:D

Tallestblue
23rd October 2010, 02:20 AM
Oh, and Marty's girlfriend should have interchangeable heads to represent both actresses. And same for Marty's dad.

Eruntalon
24th October 2010, 01:39 AM
Oh, and Marty's girlfriend should have interchangeable heads to represent both actresses. And same for Marty's dad.

You mean Crispin Glover? Was George McFly ever played by more than one actor?

Tallestblue
24th October 2010, 03:06 AM
Yeah he was. You ever notice how he wasn't seen properly in Back to the future 3? I'm not sure of the actor's name who replaced but they fudged it enough so you don't notice.

Eruntalon
24th October 2010, 03:50 AM
Yeah he was. You ever notice how he wasn't seen properly in Back to the future 3? I'm not sure of the actor's name who replaced but they fudged it enough so you don't notice.

Jeffrey Weissman. He was never in BTTF3? I realize now why I never knew of his presence BTTF2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFvUz_NdU8U - he was wearing heavy make-up to look like Crispin.