PDA

View Full Version : Hi

SilverDragon
13th April 2008, 07:56 PM
Hi. I'm Nick. I'm 16, living in Sydney, and I first got interested in Transformers due to the 07 movie (although I had seen episodes of the cartoon beforehand). Though the movie was what got me interested, I have to admit that I thought the movie was blah. Animated is my favourite continuity, and I can't wait for the toys.

And out of all the characters, my favourites are Grimlock, Dinobot, every Dinoformer ever, and Animated Blitzwing.

roller
13th April 2008, 07:59 PM
Hi nick

cool to see another similiar age person who likes Transformers, you rock!

i wonder if you are the nick from my school who gave me the beast wars dinobot,probably not.

have fun here

Bartrim
13th April 2008, 08:02 PM
Welcome youngun

Pulse
13th April 2008, 08:10 PM
Hey Mate.

Welcome aboard. You'll see that were a friendly bunch of mates who try to help out (TF or anything else) when ever we can. :)

SilverDragon
13th April 2008, 08:11 PM
i wonder if you are the nick from my school who gave me the beast wars dinobot,probably not.

If I had a Beast Wars Dinobot, I'd hang on to it FOREVER. You'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

Moral of the story: never let me borrow a Beast Wars Dinobot, because you'd never see it again.

iceburn
13th April 2008, 08:29 PM
hi nick, sorry that your intro have been missed out :P
have fun!!!

Tiby
13th April 2008, 09:22 PM
Welcome aboard!

STL
13th April 2008, 09:48 PM
Hey Nick! Welcome aboard and boy do I wish I was your age again!

Borgeman
13th April 2008, 09:59 PM
Hey Nick! Welcome aboard and boy do I wish I was your age again!

no you dont, that means VCE, and then a whole uni course all over again :P

and welcome nick

George

autobreadticon
13th April 2008, 10:10 PM
welcome, try henkei grimlock ^_^

STL
13th April 2008, 10:21 PM
no you dont, that means VCE, and then a whole uni course all over again :P

Don't listen to him, Nick. Trust me, you might get more disposable income, you might be able to drive around wherever you want to but gone will be the days where life is all about footy, cricket, your mates, reading and your hobbies. HSC/VCE's a walk in the park compared to graduating and looking for a job and balancing all your responsibilities!

I'm about to graduate from uni and boy can I tell you that's the last thing I want to do! :(

liegeprime
14th April 2008, 08:27 AM
Mabuhay, welcome to the board, Nick. Guys stop scaring younguns about getting old.. of course there's mortgage and bills to look forward to ....:D

1orion2many
14th April 2008, 08:43 AM
:)Welcome to the board Nick, don't worry about them, they're all Young uns as far as I'm concerned:p:D

Paulbot
14th April 2008, 10:59 AM
Welcome

Robzy
14th April 2008, 04:21 PM
Greetings!
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

:D

Sam
14th April 2008, 10:02 PM
Yo, welcome to the forum, always cool to see another new face. :D