PDA

View Full Version : Avengers! EMH

gantz
27th October 2010, 09:22 AM
Havent caught any of the micro eps or any for that matter, but was thinking with SDCC and NYCC over, and there werent any action figures for the new show.

Wolverine & The X-men and IM: Armored Adventures both had toylines straight away.

Perhaps we will see some sometime soon, but with Cap and Thor next year, guess they may have chosen not do it

gekisou
27th October 2010, 10:12 AM
Which is a shame. I've seen the micro-eps and the first two eps of the series and those are pretty sweet designs (I am in love with the Wasp). Personally, fingers cross for the toyline of this series.

gantz
27th October 2010, 10:33 AM
yeah Im hoping ABC3 nabs it, they have all the other Marvel shows, plus they had the wolrd premiere of the Black Panther animated, so good chance.

Well yeah from all the promo pics, trailers ive watched, and I know damn well after watching the show I will need a few of these guys in figure form.

gekisou
27th October 2010, 04:14 PM
Since you are in Canberra, if you want, I can give the eps I have at the moment at some point. You go to Dee's comics much?

Meangreen
27th October 2010, 05:46 PM
I saw a couple of the mini episodes and I think it looks quite all right. Might be the first 'toon in a while that I actually get around to watching.

I can't say I'd be so eager for toys though. I'd be happy enough with it just being an animated only property.

Zippo
28th October 2010, 06:13 PM
Upon reading this I had a look around for the series and proceeded to download a DVD Rip of the Micro episodes.

Tallestblue
11th November 2010, 12:34 PM
It's a nice show and I would looooove figurines for it as I loved the old Avenger United We Stand toyline/toon. I was really surprised to see the Black Panther cartoon on ABC3 as was definitely NOT for kids.

gekisou
12th November 2010, 08:03 AM
So, Avengers tries to follow the original comic mythology somewhat. And I am happy that when Cap America appears, he isn't all buddy-buddy with the Avengers on the get-go.
And poor Bucky... wonder if Rick Jones is gonna appear at some point.

Trailer Park Ninja
14th November 2010, 08:13 AM
I've been watching these episodes and have been loving them so far.

Really like the fact that Nick Fury is similar to Ultimates and is such a prick.

Bartrim
13th April 2011, 03:04 PM
I've seen the micro episodes and the 2 part "breakout" episodes and I'm really enjoying this show.

gekisou
13th April 2011, 05:03 PM
People who are following this, the Asgardian Arc which has been around since the beginning has just finished.
Awesome and very satisfying!

Tallestblue
13th April 2011, 09:02 PM
A great series. Second to the Justice League cartoon but still a great show.

Bartrim
14th April 2011, 12:42 PM
Also I think the intro song rocks!:D

gantz
14th April 2011, 02:45 PM
Still shocked there hasn't been an accompanying toyline, just find that strange.

They'd be great figures.

The only thing I dislike about the 'toon is how Fury gained his grey hair, not through age and experience, but because Baron sucked the life outta his hair.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
17th April 2011, 09:21 AM
Always we will fight as one

This show is awesome!!

Trailer Park Ninja
17th April 2011, 09:57 AM
Yeah it is pretty awesome. Makes that god awful previous version wiped from memory.

Seen all 26 episodes and nice lead in to the next season though there was a clue in the last couple of episodes.

I'm sure there is a toyline, I thought I saw pics of figures from the recent NYC 2011 Toyfair.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
6th October 2011, 10:04 PM
Can't wait for season 2. Just saw the trailer on Thor Bluray.

gantz
7th October 2011, 07:38 AM
I have Thor blu-ray, and just thought that trailer was for 1st season!

Now I wanna leave work to see it :D