PDA

View Full Version : First Poster For Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Featuring....

ITZTRU
30th October 2010, 09:02 PM
...Shockwave!
You guys seen this? Sorry if it's a repost...
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=24600#int25

KaRNiV8L PRiME
30th October 2010, 09:21 PM
"Be afraid of the dark" - lame.

Cool Poster though

kup
30th October 2010, 09:27 PM
It's been said that this poster may possibly be fake. However it's uninspired and lame enough to be real.

Hursticon
30th October 2010, 09:37 PM
Should this not be in the Movies section?
I only ask as I don't want to spoil anything for myself with regards to the next movie which is why I'm not gonna check out this pic. :o

ITZTRU
30th October 2010, 09:50 PM
Should this not be in the Movies section?
I only ask as I don't want to spoil anything for myself with regards to the next movie which is why I'm not gonna check out this pic. :o

Yeah it probably should...sorry, my bad...

Hursticon
30th October 2010, 09:56 PM
Yeah it probably should...sorry, my bad...

No bad dude, I'm just trying to avoid movie new like it's the plague. ;)
I managed to avoid most of the news for the 1st 2 movies and I'm glad I did as I really enjoyed both and am really, really looking forward to the 3rd instalment. :D
(Back! - You Bay Haters, Back! :p)

kup
30th October 2010, 09:59 PM
Keep in mind that a month or two before release we are likely to be spammed by movie posters everywhere as it was with TF1 and ROTF. A poster will become an unavoidable spoiler specially if you drive a car or catch public transport.

Sky Shadow
30th October 2010, 10:13 PM
"Be afraid of the dark" - lame.

Oh I'm afraid all right, but probably not for the right reasons.

Hursticon
30th October 2010, 10:17 PM
Keep in mind that a month or two before release we are likely to be spammed by movie posters everywhere as it was with TF1 and ROTF. A poster will become an unavoidable spoiler specially if you drive a car or catch public transport.

No, but I can close my eyes and pretend they're not there! :D
(Kinda like Turbo Tacks' flying car mode! :p)

ITZTRU
30th October 2010, 10:23 PM
No, but I can close my eyes and pretend they're not there! :D
(Kinda like Turbo Tacks' flying car mode! :p)

Closing your eyes while driving...probably not the best idea :P

5FDP
30th October 2010, 10:55 PM
I have this gut feeling that the poster is legit.

Oh well, I'm not going to base my opinions of the movie on a poster anyway.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
30th October 2010, 11:45 PM
Now the logo

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/7/3/8/6/3/DOTM-Official-Logo_1288440870.jpg

SkyWarp91
31st October 2010, 03:24 AM
Wonder if the tagline will become the next Linkin Park song for this movie lol

liegeprime
31st October 2010, 08:59 AM
hmmm that's Shockwave? hmmm looks like a stylized Maximal symbol transformed into a monocular head:p wonder what he'll be a BIG F Gun or another alien tank...

ITZTRU
31st October 2010, 11:27 AM
hmmm that's Shockwave? hmmm looks like a stylized Maximal symbol transformed into a monocular head:p wonder what he'll be a BIG F Gun or another alien tank...

Canon in place of one of his hands?

Tetsuwan Convoy
31st October 2010, 01:43 PM
'Fear the dark?' I hope Shockwave doesn't turn out a Vampire. God I hope not, I am SICK of dang vampire movies.

optimus1
31st October 2010, 02:04 PM
First time for me to see this :eek:

Any ideas though on who will be voicing Shockwave :confused:
I havn't been following the actors/voiceactors of this movie :o

5FDP
31st October 2010, 04:39 PM
Any ideas though on who will be voicing Shockwave :confused:

Fingers crossed it's Corey Burton :cool:

Robzy
2nd November 2010, 11:40 PM
If that's real, that has to be one of the lamest posters I've ever seen. Surely it can't be real!

Oh I'm afraid all right, but probably not for the right reasons.
:D:D

GoktimusPrime
3rd November 2010, 09:15 AM
calm your farms folks... if this poster is legit then it's just a teaser poster. And stylistically it's not much different from the teaser poster for the first TF movie (with the giant Autobot eye overlooking Earth).

At first glance Shockwave looks like Ravage to me. They should've made Ravage binocular... one depth-perception-impaired Decepticon is enough. :p

FFN
5th November 2010, 06:12 AM
Bay said on the 30th that this poster was fake:

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?7990-Update-Teaser-fake-poster-revealed&p=151414&viewfull=1#post151414

The logo Karnival Prime posted, however, is real, because it's just taken off the movie website.

kup
5th November 2010, 09:45 AM
Bay said on the 30th that this poster was fake:

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?7990-Update-Teaser-fake-poster-revealed&p=151414&viewfull=1#post151414

The logo Karnival Prime posted, however, is real, because it's just taken off the movie website.

Yeah but Bay has a tendency to speak out of his behind. I am not saying that the poster is real just that given Bay's track record, you can't really rely on what he says.

Doubledealer
7th November 2010, 04:09 AM
The next tagline has been announced: "In space, Bay can't hear Transformers fans scream"

Deonasis
8th November 2010, 06:22 PM
IMO this poster reaks of fakeness.

Also Bill Cosby should voice Shockwave.. yeah it's a loong day at work.