PDA

View Full Version : Cartoons you'd like to see in comic form

Sam
3rd November 2010, 08:46 PM
I've been thinking about this, are there any cartoons you used to watch that you'd like to see in comic form?

Some of these have probably already been made into comics, but I'm not sure.

I'd like to see:

- Galaxy Rangers
- Silverhawks
- BraveStarr
- M.A.S.K. (were there ever any comics for this?)

Sharky
3rd November 2010, 08:52 PM
silver hawks used to be a comic, and bravestarr kinda had a comic in the very old commander M fan club

Paulbot
3rd November 2010, 09:55 PM
I have an issue of the MASK comic produced by DC.

Pretty much every cartoon I would want to see as a comic had one or works better in animated form.

But I can't recommend Smurf comics highly enough (the original ones that inspired the toys and cartoon and were reprinted in books in the early 80s like Asterix and Tintin strips). So much better than the cartoon and currently being reprinted quite cheaply to be on the shelf when the movie comes out.

Hursticon
3rd November 2010, 10:14 PM
Dino Riders!!!

Skeleton Warriors too!
(The original toyline had so much potential but failed... Horribly! :(:mad:)

Tallestblue
3rd November 2010, 10:40 PM
I'd like them to continue the 200X He-Man cartoon as a comic book.
Actually I'd like He-Man anything. (As long it doesn't cost 50 bucks from an Internet site that's harder to get into than Fort Knox.)

High_Q
3rd November 2010, 10:41 PM
Inhumanoids, after its all too brief Marvel comics run.

SamLoi888
4th November 2010, 12:16 PM
But I can't recommend Smurf comics highly enough (the original ones that inspired the toys and cartoon and were reprinted in books in the early 80s like Asterix and Tintin strips). So much better than the cartoon and currently being reprinted quite cheaply to be on the shelf when the movie comes out.

Hopefully they translate all the comics as there are a number of original stories that never came out in English in those original ten books.