PDA

View Full Version : Better Pics of Fanmade Classics Ultra Magnus and Prime's Trailers!

STL
14th April 2008, 12:06 AM
Prime and Ultra Magnus's trailers!

http://www.tfclub.com/sinotron/2008/200802250001.shtml

Pretty cool stuff by TFC! I can't wait!

goro
14th April 2008, 12:34 AM
damn! me want!

Kyle
14th April 2008, 06:05 AM
very nice DIY artworks by fans for fans~ :)

Soundwarp
14th April 2008, 06:08 AM
Super droolage!!!!!

And Screamer looks awesome too!

TheDirtyDigger
14th April 2008, 07:04 AM
How do we get our hands on these babies?

lcz128
14th April 2008, 07:48 AM
[SO] looking forward to getting the trailers :D

SofaMan
14th April 2008, 12:15 PM
That Magnus trailer is a bit special.

iceburn
14th April 2008, 12:16 PM
me iceburn think taste yummy...nice find

Kyle
14th April 2008, 01:16 PM
How do we get our hands on these babies?

From a certain someone on this forum... *cough cough*

1orion2many
14th April 2008, 01:33 PM

:confused:I don't know of anyone on this forum called cough cough:p:D.

i_amtrunks
14th April 2008, 01:41 PM
Im so in if there is an Ultra Magnus group order.

TheDirtyDigger
14th April 2008, 01:46 PM

You da man Kyle!:) I am naming my next child after you.

What sort of timeframe are we looking at for these guys to arrive in Oz?

Pulse
14th April 2008, 04:10 PM
I like them. Very creative! Looks as though alot of thought has gone into the planning & construction of these. :)

autobreadticon
14th April 2008, 04:30 PM
yeh i really appreciate the efforts of these dedicated fans, those pictures are still teasing us through....

Robzy
14th April 2008, 05:25 PM
:confused:I don't know of anyone on this forum called cough cough:p:D.

Actually, I think Kyle's just got a cold!

I too am very interested if there's a group order! :)

Sam
14th April 2008, 11:04 PM
Yes, please count me in for a group order. The armor / trailer is a work of art.

roller
14th April 2008, 11:33 PM
Actually, I think Kyle's just got a cold!

I too am very interested if there's a group order! :)

no coughcough is the guy with the emo fringe and thesis due:D

Kyle
15th April 2008, 12:09 AM
coughcough does not have an emo fringe... :o He's just too busy writing up his thesis and has neglected to spare time for a (much needed) hair cut. :D

griffin
15th April 2008, 02:12 AM
Editted title to include 'Fanmade', because it sounded like it was a new Hasbro/Takara item until I saw the link. Please do that in future for non-official items, otherwise it could mislead others who are not familiar with them, into thinking they are official items.
Thankyou. :)

Tallestblue
15th April 2008, 03:10 AM
Oooh, Spiffy! Although I'm guessing moderately expensive. While it's obvious that Ultra Magnus' Trailer turns into armour, what does Primes' do? Is there a mini roller or that thing with the claw and the radar? What was that called? Shouldn't I know that?

Kyle
15th April 2008, 09:23 AM
Guys, I've been told not to disclose too much information yet since things are not final and can still change. Actually the designer didn't intend for pics to appear online since they were still work in progress. Due to some miscommunication earlier, photos were taken at the TFC event and put online. I also think a few fans in the know (not any of us here) have been saying a little too much on the TFW2005 forum with correct info but also some errors. Remember what we did here with the designer's previous CJ kit? Rest assured I'll do exactly the same again with ALL his future kits. More info will be available when we're good and ready. ;)

roller
15th April 2008, 12:31 PM
mums the word boys

mums the word

from now we speak in code when referncing 'Dions' trailer

Burn
15th April 2008, 03:22 PM
Group order?

Hi. :cool:

STL
18th April 2008, 12:54 PM
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=173657

More pics!

I wonder how much articulation will be affected? From these pics, the forward motion of the arms might be affected by the chest. But the balance seems preserved evenly. Man, I cannot wait.

autobreadticon
18th April 2008, 01:04 PM
thank the matrixs Kyle is such a wonderful person :)

kup
18th April 2008, 01:20 PM
That looks freaking AWESOME!

From what I can see, the elbow, shoulders and leg joints look to be free. There doesn't seem to be much added restriction.

Kyle
18th April 2008, 01:21 PM

More pics!

I wonder how much articulation will be affected? From these pics, the forward motion of the arms might be affected by the chest. But the balance seems preserved evenly. Man, I cannot wait.

Shoulders can still rotate freely. They have to in order for the arms to hold the giant cannon...

STL
18th April 2008, 01:28 PM
Shoulders can still rotate freely. They have to in order for the arms to hold the giant cannon...

That's awesome! When you come to Melbourne, mate, consider yourself looked after! We owe it to you w/ all the help w/ CJ kits, swords and now this stuff!

Kyle
18th April 2008, 02:41 PM

More pics!

It's good that my friend's buddy has finally provided an official voice on that forum. There have been too many false informations, wild speculations and unrealistic expectations on pricing, availability and release schedule etc... :p

lcz128
18th April 2008, 03:01 PM
That's spectacular :D I'm so down for a set or two :D :D :D

Robzy
18th April 2008, 03:02 PM
That looks AMAZING! :eek:

I'm so in as well!!!

Zippo
18th April 2008, 03:45 PM
A set or two here as well, though I'll be after an extra 8 for re-sale in New Zealand. It looks FANTASTIC.

sifun
18th April 2008, 03:46 PM
I ... want.. now!!

do the original weapons connect at the back of the shoulder towers?
in the head close up pics, you can see the default weapons on the back of the shoulders poking out. :)

Kyle
18th April 2008, 04:57 PM
I ... want.. now!!

do the original weapons connect at the back of the shoulder towers?
in the head close up pics, you can see the default weapons on the back of the shoulders poking out. :)

Yes. :D

Kyle
18th April 2008, 06:09 PM
From my friend Heero of HK-TF:

The kit designer and I would like to thank all of your support for the earlier Cliffjumper group order. For this we'll be offering a special benefit to Kyle's upcoming group order for the "City Commander" kit. "City Commander" will be limited but we assure Aussie fans that you will be getting it in the upcoming group order. More information will be given as it becomes available. Thank you all again!

Robzy
18th April 2008, 06:50 PM
Kyle... you're a STAR!!! :D

Sam
18th April 2008, 06:58 PM
That's great news, thanks for sharing it!

Zippo
18th April 2008, 07:20 PM
Wooot!

Gutsman Heavy
18th April 2008, 07:26 PM
I NEED this!

Bartrim
18th April 2008, 09:47 PM
Must have one.

Maybe we should be starting a list already

Thanatos
18th April 2008, 09:56 PM
I will be in for these 2 items!

Kyle
18th April 2008, 10:04 PM
Must have one.

Maybe we should be starting a list already

Not yet, as we don't have a confirmed final price yet.

roller
18th April 2008, 10:06 PM
hold your horses boys

Dions trailer will come soon

and anyway, you have to wait yer turn after me:D

jop
18th April 2008, 10:57 PM
Whoa, i am extremely impressed with this item. I remember back when a pic of ultra magnus surfaced by these guys hinting they were making something like this, but i didn't think it was possible, it seemed like such a huge task i just dismissed it. But wow have these guys delivered the goods. V.nice, I'll have to make sure i don't miss out on this group order thing :D

Tiby
18th April 2008, 11:40 PM
Three cheers for Kyle and his creative friends!

Tober
19th April 2008, 06:32 AM
From my friend Heero of HK-TF:

The kit designer and I would like to thank all of your support for the earlier Cliffjumper group order. For this we'll be offering a special benefit to Kyle's upcoming group order for the "City Commander" kit. "City Commander" will be limited but we assure Aussie fans that you will be getting it in the upcoming group order. More information will be given as it becomes available. Thank you all again!

Nice work!

Much appreciated. :D

Borgeman
19th April 2008, 10:06 AM
im already on the waiting list for both...... even though you havent made it yet - think of it as camping out in front of the pre-order booth :p

George

Tiby
19th April 2008, 02:35 PM
Don't push in George! Get to the back of the line! :P

Pulse
19th April 2008, 02:41 PM
I wonder if there's any merit to the word that this will be mainly offered to the North American market.

Quoted from Seibertron:

"Hello, All TF fans! The UM trailer Armor is called: “City Commander”, it’s a fully transformable, completely colored and assembled. Same as the CJ upgrade kit which is designed and fan-made by us. These Fan-made projects are the first two projects we worked on. The CJ upgrade kit was a limited run with very low quantities produced, which were just enough to offer to some fan-clubs only. Unfortunely, City Commander will be limited quantities with a locked SRP, and mainly offered to North American Fans this time. Please contact your favourite online retailer for more details about the City Commander. Thanks and please enjoy these preview pictures!"

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12835

kup
19th April 2008, 03:46 PM
I wonder if there's any merit to the word that this will be mainly offered to the North American market.

Quoted from Seibertron:

"Hello, All TF fans! The UM trailer Armor is called: “City Commander”, it’s a fully transformable, completely colored and assembled. Same as the CJ upgrade kit which is designed and fan-made by us. These Fan-made projects are the first two projects we worked on. The CJ upgrade kit was a limited run with very low quantities produced, which were just enough to offer to some fan-clubs only. Unfortunely, City Commander will be limited quantities with a locked SRP, and mainly offered to North American Fans this time. Please contact your favourite online retailer for more details about the City Commander. Thanks and please enjoy these preview pictures!"

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12835

Maybe they mean that this is expected to be their largest share of the market. Anything released by anyone would always be 'mainly offered' to the North American market because it is likely where most figures will sell.

However thanks to Kyle, our share of the armors will be put aside for us.

Kyle
19th April 2008, 04:34 PM

Maybe they mean that this is expected to be their largest share of the market. Anything released by anyone would always be 'mainly offered' to the North American market because it is likely where most figures will sell.

However thanks to Kyle, our share of the armors will be put aside for us.

Yes, the earlier post from TFW2005 forum was the real deal and its information was correct.

Rest assured though that I'll have a good amount put aside for Aussie fans on this forum. ;)

Trailer Park Ninja
19th April 2008, 05:45 PM
Rest assured though that I'll have a good amount put aside for Aussie fans on this forum. ;)

*Sleeps soundly now*

Gutsman Heavy
19th April 2008, 06:23 PM
*whew* Kyle, your a damn hero!

E|dan
20th April 2008, 10:11 AM
ARGGHH!!!! Anyone got classics Ultra Magnus for sale!?!?!....i want that trailer armor!!! it looks so GOOOOOOODDD!!!!! DROOLL..... i want i want >.<

Tetsuwan Convoy
20th April 2008, 08:52 PM
ARGGHH!!!! Anyone got classics Ultra Magnus for sale!?!?!....i want that trailer armor!!! it looks so GOOOOOOODDD!!!!! DROOLL..... i want i want >.<

You can always find another Prime and pretend...

roller
20th April 2008, 09:08 PM
or just assemble the armour into robot mode

empty magnus shell

lcz128
21st April 2008, 08:21 AM
I can't express how much I think the design is ingenious. I didn't know that the bumper could be folded back that much either- but to see it done, I just think that's ingenious! :D An amazingly designed kit and I (as aforementioned) can't wait for it :D

I've been trying to track down a magnus for some time now too- but I know I missed two auctions while at work last week. <_< Crap.
Oh well! ^^;

Kyle
28th April 2008, 02:35 PM
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1038