PDA

View Full Version : TCC 2011 Exclusive Transtech Cheetor

kaiden
10th November 2010, 09:50 AM
http://transformersclub.com/ttcheetor11.cfm

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1142.snc4/148459_140589869325117_100001223132070_244570_3295 709_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs459.ash2/73219_140589855991785_100001223132070_244569_76422 85_n.jpg

It includes a new head mold - I like it!

kup
10th November 2010, 09:53 AM
Odd choice but not a bad concept.

5FDP
10th November 2010, 09:55 AM
OMG... that looks hideous :eek:

Sharky
10th November 2010, 09:59 AM
it is interesting i think i would rather see an actual image of the robot rather then a concept sketch

kaiden
10th November 2010, 10:00 AM
OMG... that looks hideous :eek:

He looks like a spotted banana - its so awesome! lol. can't wait to get one and show off to my kids - 'i have a transforming banana car and you can't play with it :P'

also I forgot to post this

Fun Pub Press release and Cheetor reveal! (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/fun-pub-press-release-and-cheetor-reveal/20174/)

Which states this is Animated Transtech Cheetor. So here's what I thought - A new tv series?!?!?

Sky Shadow
10th November 2010, 10:05 AM
Yeah! That is #@(*ing awesome!

Fun Pub Press release and Cheetor reveal! (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/fun-pub-press-release-and-cheetor-reveal/20174/)

Which states this is Animated Transtech Cheetor. So here's what I thought - A new tv series?!?!?

As awesome as that would be, it's not going to happen. They could do a comic, though.

Bartrim
10th November 2010, 10:14 AM
He looks like a spotted banana - its so awesome! lol. can't wait to get one and show off to my kids - 'i have a transforming banana car and you can't play with it :P'

ROTFLMAO:D

Golden Phoenix
10th November 2010, 10:51 AM
Dig it. Gotta get me one of those

KaRNiV8L PRiME
10th November 2010, 12:20 PM
This is awesomely fugly but I love it. Is anyone from WA putting together a GO for this? If so. I am IN!

Paulbot
10th November 2010, 12:59 PM
It's a nice concept, but I like the robot mode more than the car mode and pricey

Crossovers Bananaman needs more dark blue in robot mode. :D

kaiden
10th November 2010, 01:15 PM
Crossovers Bananaman needs more dark blue in robot mode. :D

Eric is BANANAMAN!

haha, i wonder if he ever got his own action figure?

Lord_Zed
10th November 2010, 01:19 PM
Another unusual but cool idea for a toy that's too exspensive for me to be bothered with.

Gutsman Heavy
10th November 2010, 01:29 PM
ultra gear!

Hursticon
10th November 2010, 01:53 PM
Eric is BANANAMAN!

haha, i wonder if he ever got his own action figure?

Doubtful, as he's:

Ever Alert to The Call for Action! :p

Please tell me ther's going to be a Bangers & Mash Crossover! :D

Sky Shadow
10th November 2010, 01:57 PM
I hope this paves the way for an entire Animated-mould Botcon set in 2011.

kaiden
10th November 2010, 02:28 PM
Please tell me ther's going to be a Bangers & Mash Crossover! :D

They did say they were going to use the Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mold more *poke* *poke*

1AZRAEL1
10th November 2010, 02:38 PM
They did say they were going to use the Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mold more *poke* *poke*

That would work, considering Bangers and Mash has Yellow and Red shirts respectively heh.

Or even Spotty and Super Ted could work haha.

Hursticon
10th November 2010, 02:45 PM
Spotty and Super Ted could work haha.

Ha! :p

Well, Generations Blurr may as well be Burk! ;)

'Ello :p:D

Back on topic: :(

Robot mode will probably look better here with 'Transtech Cheetor', I'd like to see a Transtech Rattrap and Tarantulas! :)
(Beast Wars love, yeah! :D)

kaiden
10th November 2010, 03:22 PM
Robot mode will probably look better here with 'Transtech Cheetor', I'd like to see a Transtech Rattrap and Tarantulas! :)
(Beast Wars love, yeah! :D)

i was comparing the drawing to the toy and other than a new head and paint app, it looks spot on...

rattrap could be prowl and tarantuls... blackarachnia? i'd put rhinox down as bulkhead :)

kup
10th November 2010, 03:27 PM
i was comparing the drawing to the toy and other than a new head and paint app, it looks spot on...

rattrap could be prowl and tarantuls... blackarachnia? i'd put rhinox down as bulkhead :)

Rattrap should be a bike or some sort of 'Hot Rod' sort of car like that yellow card hubcap.

Autocon
10th November 2010, 09:06 PM
Yeah! That is #@(*ing awesome!

As awesome as that would be, it's not going to happen. They could do a comic, though.

an animated style bw cartoon using transtech concepts????

Hursticon
11th November 2010, 12:19 AM

Oh Dear Anubis!, No! :eek:
A comic?, yeah - figures?, yeah - a show?, Hell No!

GoktimusPrime
12th November 2010, 09:08 AM

This (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rattletrap)

LordCyrusOmega
12th November 2010, 08:10 PM
I like it and want it for my Animated shelf.

Tallestblue
12th November 2010, 08:20 PM
This is really neat, but what I really want Animated Beast Wars Megatron. I desperately, DESPERATELY want an Animated/Beast Wars crossover.

Hursticon
12th November 2010, 11:36 PM
This is really neat, but what I really want Animated Beast Wars Megatron. I desperately, DESPERATELY want an Animated/Beast Wars crossover.

Nah!

Beast Wars/Masterpiece Crossover!!! :D:D:D

Tallestblue
13th November 2010, 06:40 PM
Nah!

Beast Wars/Masterpiece Crossover!!! :D:D:D

That would be awesome. But I was talking more about a Direct to DVD Movie or comic book.

Paulbot
4th March 2011, 01:22 PM
Pics of the actual toy in robot and vehicle mode are now on the Collectors Club website

http://www.transformersclub.com/ttcheetor11.cfm

I quite like the look of it and will probably order one (even if I don't end up keeping it)

Gutsman Heavy
4th March 2011, 02:05 PM
The head don't look much like the art that was released. Unsure if want.

Hursticon
4th March 2011, 03:15 PM
The head don't look much like the art that was released. Unsure if want.

That's the first thing I noticed too, the Artwork's head design is far better than what has been realised - IMO though the whole concept is barely passable. :cool:

Doubledealer
4th March 2011, 04:10 PM
Need a closer look at the head...From that angle it looks strangely disproportionate

kaiden
4th March 2011, 05:27 PM
i loved the artwork. but now its a pass. boo.

Sky Shadow
4th March 2011, 05:53 PM
This is better than any of the five BotCon Stunticons - I like it. He reminds me of Beast Riders Che. Only less sucky.

Doubledealer
4th March 2011, 06:58 PM
This is better than any of the five BotCon Stunticons - I like it.

I have to agree, overall it's just a more exciting toy than any of the Stunticons. I don't know how in hell we're meant to get this toy but I want one. :p

Verno
4th March 2011, 08:48 PM
If TransTech being canned wasn't an insult enough, years later they give us some half-a$$ed version of what could have been an awesome figure.

Quickstrike
4th March 2011, 09:21 PM
The toy's head just looks weird. It seems to be common thing with club exclusives having botched headsculpts.

I don't have Blurr so I don't know if there's some weird reason his head has to look like that.

optimus1
6th March 2011, 02:05 AM
I'm not feeling this head sculpt.....:(

Doesn't seem sleek enough for a Cheetor, even though it's an Animated Transtech version.

Paulbot
6th March 2011, 04:00 PM
Seems to be a lot of dislike, which I didn't expect. I think the head looks fine and it makes the figure look different enough from Blurr.

Tetsuwan Convoy
6th March 2011, 05:12 PM
I think the head looks a bit like the concept art, but somewhere along the lines, the art has failed to make the transtion into 3d.. Unsure, as to get or not, I love the animated Blurr mould, so I probably will, as long as it isn't ridiculously overpriced.

griffin
12th March 2011, 06:25 PM
Packaging artwork revealed (http://www.transformersclub.com/).

Doubledealer
13th March 2011, 12:35 AM
I think the head looks a bit like the concept art, but somewhere along the lines, the art has failed to make the transtion into 3d.. Unsure, as to get or not, I love the animated Blurr mould, so I probably will, as long as it isn't ridiculously overpriced.

Can I tag along on your order if you do decide to buy him my fine feathered friend? :p

Tetsuwan Convoy
13th March 2011, 02:07 AM
Yeh, we usually gather together for these sorta things

Doubledealer
13th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Yeh, we usually gather together for these sorta things

Cool, thanks mate. :)

autobreadticon
13th March 2011, 10:29 PM
im loving this, is Cheetor suppose to be older verson of the character? its funny how it appears Cheetor has aged from a teenager to Adult to old looking dude

Paulbot
13th March 2011, 10:50 PM
im loving this, is Cheetor suppose to be older verson of the character? its funny how it appears Cheetor has aged from a teenager to Adult to old looking dude

This character has nothing to do with the Beast Wars/Machines Cheetor, except the same name and spots.

Hursticon
14th March 2011, 01:17 PM
This character has nothing to do with the Beast Wars/Machines Cheetor, except the same name and spots.

Yep! - It resides ONLY in the Animated-verse and no where else. ;)
(A good thing too :p)

GoktimusPrime
14th March 2011, 04:47 PM
Although in the original Beast Wars continuity Cheetor was also a sports car prior to departing Cybertron and adopting a beast mode on prehistoric Earth. But he was part of Optimus Primal's expeditionary crew whereas Animated Cheetor looks like a police officer serving under Chief Depth Charge. Although Depth Charge was some kind of security or enforcement officer in Beast Wars -- the colony he was charged with protecting was decimated by Protoform X, Depth Charge was the sole survivor (hence his personal vendetta against Rampage).

But yeah, different universes. :)