PDA

View Full Version : Alternators

swoop
15th November 2010, 09:21 AM
I'm looking for swerve and windcharger if anyone has them and no longer wants them I'll gladly take them off of your hands

Krayt
15th November 2010, 11:47 AM
Swerve is the rarest of the rare.....

As for Windcharger, mine has a broken arm if you wanted to try fixing.... i just cant be bothered

swoop
15th November 2010, 09:31 PM
No thanks it would probably sit there on my shelf for years waiting for me to fix it like my nightscream.

There's around 20 swerves on ebay right now but they are all really expensive. I don't understand the price on it, I don't remember there being a shortage of them when they were released and now they are going for more than mirage, camshaft, rumble and ravage.

Seraphim Prime
17th November 2010, 01:24 PM
No thanks it would probably sit there on my shelf for years waiting for me to fix it like my nightscream.

There's around 20 swerves on ebay right now but they are all really expensive. I don't understand the price on it, I don't remember there being a shortage of them when they were released and now they are going for more than mirage, camshaft, rumble and ravage.

You may not remember the shortage, however it came at the end of the red box period so was definately shortpacked. That and he came with a flame decal that many wanted for their Tracks figure.

Logician
14th January 2011, 10:50 PM
Are you strictly after windcharger? just asking coz I've got a binaltech overdrive I could part with...

swoop
14th January 2011, 10:55 PM
Picked a windcharger late last week but thanks anyway