PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: fansproject Ultra Magnus Armour kit.

Darthprimus
15th November 2010, 10:27 PM
Anyone got a spare City Commander Trailer Set with TFX-03 City Commander Add On Set for a reasonable price?
thx

gdmetro
16th November 2010, 12:24 AM
I was just about to give you a link to RobotKingdom- since last time I checked which was 2 weeks ago, they still had them at $89. It's now gone up to $120. :eek:

Good luck with your search.

liegeprime
16th November 2010, 02:31 AM
Paulbot is selling AFAIK. Not sure if it was sold His sale thread for unauthorized stuff is in the Unauthorised section. or maybe PM him. hope that helps

Darthprimus
16th November 2010, 10:40 AM
thank you liegeprime, spoke with paulbot and its not exactly what i want.. as i want the shoulder cannon pack also.

liegeprime
16th November 2010, 10:52 AM
thank you liegeprime, spoke with paulbot and its not exactly what i want.. as i want the shoulder cannon pack also.

the shoulder cannon pack I believe is on sale with autobreadticon

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=9240

jaydisc
16th November 2010, 10:57 AM
The RK one at $120 is as good as it's gonna get and is the 2nd edition and comes with the missile pack. Or do you want the original one with the separate separate missile pack?

Darthprimus
16th November 2010, 11:09 AM
makes no difference to me as its going on display. only thing would be cost. id go for cheaper option.

jaydisc
16th November 2010, 11:15 AM
Well, there's none on eBay, TFSource wants $150, BBTS is sold out, so I'm reiterating my suggestion that RK's $120 is as good as it's gonna get. They still have 40 left, so it may not be urgent, but I wouldn't wait too long. I've seen greater quantities disappear in lesser time frames.

gdmetro
16th November 2010, 11:18 AM
The RK one at $120 is as good as it's gonna get and is the 2nd edition and comes with the missile pack.

This.

Not wanting to deter anyone from paulbot's sale, at $180 is way overrpriced and the fact you have to separately get the missle pack means Rk's price of $120 is still the best- and that is MISB fresh.

After shipping should be $150US- with the current exchange rate a little bit extra.
I STRONGLY advise you to jump on this now. If you were more prudent you could have got it 2 weeks ago at a much cheaper price especially considering the exchange rate. That has been increased by $30 which I admit stings, but I seriously doubt that FansProject will do another release- it will only go up in value.

I know the feeling as I never had the chance to get the superion set at a reasonable price- got one for $120- stung alot. Although apparently it is getting a release next year- but that set has only seen an initial release run so understandable. In contrast the City Commander Kit had its second run so take from that what you will.

Link to RK's page for the Kit:
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFAUMKIT-3&lang=us&CatID=

Paulbot
16th November 2010, 11:35 AM
Not wanting to deter anyone from paulbot's sale...

Fortunately I'm patient and can wait for the dollar to go up and the add on kit to become harder to find. Eventually someone will pay. Oh yes they will pay :) I think I set my price based on some other sales and availability at the time, and that I completely forgot how much I originally paid for it.

gdmetro
16th November 2010, 11:43 AM
Fortunately I'm patient and can wait for the dollar to go up and the add on kit to become harder to find. Eventually someone will pay. Oh yes they will pay :) I think I set my price based on some other sales and availability at the time, and that I completely forgot how much I originally paid for it.

Hahaha...

yeah mate, the first run became way expensive prior to the second run's release. I think wait another 6 months when its sold out everywhere. Man I should have picked up another one a few weeks ago when I kind of speculated that they would go up in price.