PDA

View Full Version : New images of PerfectEffect Ejector & Rewinder

1AZRAEL1
17th November 2010, 11:14 AM
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-images-of-perfecteffect-ejector-rewinder/20208/

Look nice, I will most likely want to pick these up.

kup
17th November 2010, 01:30 PM
Certain buy for me. They'll look awesome with Device Label Blaster.

Hursticon
17th November 2010, 03:59 PM
Look nice, I will most likely want to pick these up.

Most likely want to? :confused:
Don't you mean definitely want to? :p

Certain buy for me. They'll look awesome with Device Label Blaster.

Oh Hell yeah! :cool:
PE have done well with these cassette interpretations, bar Kingbat :confused:, so I'll definitely be trying to acquire a set of these. :D

Here's hoping for a slew of further Cassette molds from these guys. ;):)

kup
17th November 2010, 04:16 PM
Most likely want to? :confused:
Don't you mean definitely want to? :p

Oh Hell yeah! :cool:
PE have done well with these cassette interpretations, bar Kingbat :confused:, so I'll definitely be trying to acquire a set of these. :D

Here's hoping for a slew of further Cassette molds from these guys. ;):)

Is Kingbat from PE?

1AZRAEL1
17th November 2010, 04:20 PM
Is Kingbat from PE?

Yup. Not the greatest looking, I may just pick it up anyway.

Hursticon
17th November 2010, 04:45 PM

I might go for the pink Not-Rewind/Ejector, but definitely not Kingbat - It might be a nice weapon but it's a horrible figure IMO.

heroic_decepticon
17th November 2010, 05:48 PM

yeah, I agree. The PE stuff is not so nice. I'm not mightily impressed with but I might go pick up PE Rumble and Frenzy tonight since these are coming out and it'd be nice to have 'Classic/Henkei' interpretations of the 'casettes'.

kup
17th November 2010, 06:13 PM

It's so different that I figured it was from somebody else. I hope they make a new better not-Ratbat.

Paulbot
17th November 2010, 07:12 PM
I'm not interested in buying them, but they do look good and better than the bad guys.

kaiden
17th November 2010, 08:41 PM
PX-04(ULTIMATE FROM) (http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/perfecteffecttoy_jp/17515892.html)

I think it will be released as a set.

The red bird in the back is a redeco of their not-laserbeak

also there's this -

PE-11 SFX ( SCOUTING FORCE X )

http://img2.blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ybi/1/7f/e5/perfecteffecttoy_jp/folder/603506/img_603506_17519545_0?1289838748

kup
18th November 2010, 08:20 AM
I need better pics but I don't think I like their Laserbeak and Buzzsaw.

jaydisc
18th November 2010, 10:17 AM
I have the red & blue Shadow Warriors, but I won't be getting anything more from Perfect Effect. It's not that they're so bad (they're OK), but they're just not good enough. While their robot modes are pretty iconic, their alt modes and transformations are ill-conceived, the plastic quality is average (not everything fits so well), and the QA is poor (2 left hands anyone?)

lcz128
18th November 2010, 12:13 PM
yeah, I agree. The PE stuff is not so nice. I'm not mightily impressed with but I might go pick up PE Rumble and Frenzy tonight since these are coming out and it'd be nice to have 'Classic/Henkei' interpretations of the 'casettes'.

These just need a coat or two of paint so they look closer to their cartoon counterparts then they really nice representations of themselves.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/lcz128_photos/Transformers/89732603.jpg

That said kingbat might be beyond saving, but I'll still try! :D

Oilspill
21st November 2010, 03:45 PM
I have the red & blue Shadow Warriors, but I won't be getting anything more from Perfect Effect. It's not that they're so bad (they're OK), but they're just not good enough. While their robot modes are pretty iconic, their alt modes and transformations are ill-conceived, the plastic quality is average (not everything fits so well), and the QA is poor (2 left hands anyone?)

That's unfortunate, don't know if that's common or just yours. I have the Red & Blue Shadow Warriors too and their quality is among the best of the figures I own. The paint apps are the smallest and most detailed of anything I've seen, moulding detail is great. Plastic seems fine to me (no stress marks, nothing broke, doesn't feel flimsy despite the ridiculously tiny parts sticking out of the back wings/guns. Only downside is the gun/peg for alt mode doesn't hold on too well, but I rarely have them in alt mode anyway.

As you can tell, I was impressed with the little fellas, but not everyone seems to be, so maybe I got a better than average pair?

Anyways, I'll grab the Pink/Black/Blue Ninjas. Just wish that not-Rosanna had a microphone instead of a sword :) Maybe I'll try and cobble together a custom one.

King-bat doesn't work for me, so I'll probably skip it. At least, he doesn't work as Ratbat. I do quite like the spaceship & trident modes though, so if he goes on sale I may get him as Classics Megatron's personal weapon/scout/guy who brings him tea.

Megatron: Fetch me a cup of tea, Teabat.
Teabat: One energon lump or two, mighty Megatron?
Megatron. Two! It's always two you fool! *backhand*

kaiden
21st November 2010, 05:45 PM
Megatron: Fetch me a cup of tea, Teabat.
Teabat: One energon lump or two, mighty Megatron?
Megatron. Two! It's always two you fool! *backhand*

Teabat : No Mighty Megatron! Please don't teabag me!

Hursticon
21st November 2010, 11:37 PM

LOL! :p

Oilspill
22nd November 2010, 02:03 AM

Hahaha. I'm totally going to have to get him now and call him Teabat.

kaiden
22nd November 2010, 02:28 AM
Hahaha. I'm totally going to have to get him now and call him Teabat.

I'm most getting it for the sword and trident mode - but yes from now on he is the fearsome TEABAT!

liegeprime
22nd November 2010, 07:18 AM
Just wish that not-Rosanna had a microphone instead of a sword :) Maybe I'll try and cobble together a custom one.

Just try and get it from Lego minifigs - there's a pop star one isnt it?;) comes with a microphone if I recall correctly...

Hmm Ejector and Rewinder weapons..... gun and katana...... reminds me of Panty and Stocking!!! whehehehehhe:D:D:D

kaiden
22nd November 2010, 07:57 AM
Hmm Ejector and Rewinder weapons..... gun and katana...... reminds me of Panty and Stocking!!! whehehehehhe:D:D:D

if we're going to do that... maybe drift should get some custom stockings ;)

Oilspill
22nd November 2010, 03:20 PM
Just try and get it from Lego minifigs - there's a pop star one isnt it?;) comes with a microphone if I recall correctly...

Damn fine idea sir!

kaiden
21st January 2011, 08:17 PM
RK now have stock for Ejector and Rewinder

liegeprime
21st January 2011, 11:57 PM
if we're going to do that... maybe drift should get some custom stockings ;)

and a pole ;) then some background music... Fly away now, fly away now, fly awaaaayyyy!!:D:D