PDA

View Full Version : IDW Spotlight: Grimlock

Sam
14th April 2008, 09:59 PM
Was this released in March? I missed out on going to the comic store for one week in March, and did not recall seeing the issue being sold during the other weeks.

I ask because I think Spotlight: Grimlock was also supposed to be released in March (according to IDW?).

STL
14th April 2008, 11:04 PM
Was this released in March? I missed out on going to the comic store for one week in March, and did not recall seeing the issue being sold during the other weeks.

I ask because I think Spotlight: Grimlock was also supposed to be released in March (according to IDW?).

Nope, its due this mpnth sometime. Next week, I believe.

Paulbot
15th April 2008, 08:03 AM
It was supposed to be in March but was delayed.

i_amtrunks
15th April 2008, 09:12 AM
It was supposed to be in March but was delayed.

First Solicited for March 26th, the shuffled back to "Mid April" now the Spotlight is due April 23rd.

Then I think May is a Spotlight free month for Wheelie coming out in June... I'm more than likely wrong though.

Paulbot
15th April 2008, 11:54 AM
Not wrong by my order list. Nothing in May but the second issue of the Reign of Starscream mini. And then in June Wheelie and Cyclonus Spotlights.

i_amtrunks
15th April 2008, 11:56 AM
Not wrong by my order list. Nothing in May but the second issue of the Reign of Starscream mini. And then in June Wheelie and Cyclonus Spotlights.

S0 my wallet will be happy in May (have little interest in movie stories that will be ret-conned by the 2nd movie).

Bring on June!:D

Sam
15th April 2008, 06:32 PM
Well I guess the delay is good news for me then.

Thanks for confirming the new release dates guys. :)