PDA

View Full Version : whats the cheapest place to get lego or online shops??

primatives
19th November 2010, 04:57 PM
as the title says any help would be great thanks :)

Golden Phoenix
19th November 2010, 10:27 PM
I find Big W is usually the cheapest off sale-time.
Just look for sales. David Jones is currently having a pretty good one.

Don't know about online.
Lego is known for trying to control who and how it's product is sold

Lint
19th November 2010, 11:35 PM
When sets get marked down for clearance at Kmart, it is by far the cheapest. Prices can dive down to 50% of retail. However I've noticed that some sets never make it to clearance and simply disappear from the shelves, so its a risk if you wait too long.

iceburn
20th November 2010, 12:52 AM
if you are looking for parts, you can go to www.bricklink.com

not necessary cheap but there are different sellers in Australia or around the world that you can buy items from

JuzMel
22nd November 2010, 03:52 PM
Usually when Myer have their "Buy 2 toys get 3rd one FREE" offer, that's where I get my Lego too. But for normal prices, Big W are probably the cheapest and Target when they have their 20% off all Lego sales. ;)

I have scouted some online shops before and all the Lego there are mostly overpriced. For those u cannot find in shops anymore, your best bet is eBay. Or just google it and you'll might be surprise at what you might find.

jaydisc
22nd November 2010, 04:04 PM
Get a Myer One card and watch Myer for a sale with a compounded Myer One offer, which is quite common. I got Star Wars Slave 1 during a 20% off with a compounded 10% Myer One deal.

Chansformer
25th November 2010, 09:57 AM
i have been told fishpond.com.au has some good deals, but not sure how reliable they are. i think its a site that several retailers (worldwide) can put offers up.