PDA

View Full Version : Collector Club clearance sale

griffin
25th November 2010, 12:04 PM
The official Club has listed up a few items (http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/index.cfm?do=search&searchterms=6&special=1)on clearance, many of such limited quantity, most are already gone.
Their email listed about 15 items, but as of this posting, there are only 6 things left.

Discounts are only for members though, so if you aren't a member, see if there are any members who live near you, who are willing to help you out.

jaydisc
25th November 2010, 12:47 PM
Are you ordering?

griffin
25th November 2010, 01:04 PM
No, there's nothing I need.

Deonasis
25th November 2010, 02:08 PM
How much would shipping for an Astrotrain work out to be? I am not a member but know TFCC shipping is expensive.

Astrotrain = $45 + expensive shipping = maybe the best price I get one for.

I'll look for a Nightbeat one day too but I thought they sold all them ages ago.

iceburn
25th November 2010, 04:32 PM
How much would shipping for an Astrotrain work out to be? I am not a member but know TFCC shipping is expensive.

Astrotrain = $45 + expensive shipping = maybe the best price I get one for.

I'll look for a Nightbeat one day too but I thought they sold all them ages ago.

1 astrotrain via only option of express is us$53 to Australia

Deonasis
25th November 2010, 05:06 PM
1 astrotrain via only option of express is us$53 to Australia

So ~$100 AU in total. Darn, i was hoping it would be ~$80. If a group buy happens and can reduce the price a little i might be convinced.

Anyone got one and think the figure + repaint are worth it? I like the paint but the head looks bad in pics. I like the shuttle but is the bot mode good?

KillinSpoon
25th November 2010, 06:12 PM
So ~$100 AU in total. Darn, i was hoping it would be ~$80. If a group buy happens and can reduce the price a little i might be convinced.

Anyone got one and think the figure + repaint are worth it? I like the paint but the head looks bad in pics. I like the shuttle but is the bot mode good?

If a group buy happens, I'll be interested (Y)