PDA

View Full Version : New Ehobby exclusives coming soon

griffin
25th November 2010, 01:37 PM
The release date was supposed to be November, but has apparently been put off... but should still be soon. These are Ehobby redecos of Classicverse toys and PCC minicons.

There are three 3-packs listed:

Autobot set
- Kup (battle damage deco)
- Hot Rodimus (clear blue deco)
- Scrap Heap (remoulded head of Wreckgar figure)

Decepticon set
- Galvatron (clear purple deco)
- Cyclonus (clear purple deco)
- Scourge (clear purple deco)

Minicon/Targetmaster set (in grey decos to match their Gen1 colours)
- Fracas
- Recoil
- Haywire

Pictures of each here (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-generations-classics-30-35/more-information-on-the-ehobby-transformers-2010-campaign-exclusives-170961/).
Colour deco details here (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/japanese-transformers-40/e-hobby-transformers-2010-exclusives-update-170976/).

Tallestblue
25th November 2010, 01:43 PM
Hmm...the Minicon/Targetmaster set is the only one that sounds intriguing.
It'd be good to give Scourge a Fracas so he matches his buddy Cyclonus.

kaiden
25th November 2010, 03:34 PM
so are they like the sons of cybertron set? (for the clear blue/purple figures)

Deonasis
25th November 2010, 05:48 PM
I do hope for some paint apps on the clear figures.
E.g.
- Reformatting lines on parts of the decepticons or show the figures coming out of the reformatting (see Frenzy_Rumble's teleporting Skywarp custom).

- Maybe some white and pale yellow "light shadows" on a clear blue Hot Rod as he catches the Matrix.

swoop
25th November 2010, 06:02 PM
I cant wait for these, out of takara tomy 2010 compain I'm looking forward to these two packs the most. Thy probably got delayed because the united versions of kup, scourge and wreck gar haven't even been released yet

liegeprime
26th November 2010, 12:14 AM
Hmm Im with Tallestblue on this, the minicon/Tm partner set is the only one that interests me... however knowing e-Hobby its gonna be limited and cost prohibitive:rolleyes: Id just sooner buy an extra PCC and recolor the minicons myself...

kaiden
26th November 2010, 12:49 AM
I do hope for some paint apps on the clear figures.
E.g.
- Reformatting lines on parts of the decepticons or show the figures coming out of the reformatting (see Frenzy_Rumble's teleporting Skywarp custom).

- Maybe some white and pale yellow "light shadows" on a clear blue Hot Rod as he catches the Matrix.

hey that would be pretty cool if they were like the scene where unicron reformats megatron (and others) and you can see his insides like a blueprint.