PDA

View Full Version : Anyone collecting Beast Wars Returns?

doublespy
26th November 2010, 01:49 PM
I thought BWR figures would be fairly pricey due to its extremely limited run. saw a listing of BWR Blackarachnia asking for $60 and then it sparked my interest cuz I thought for an exclusive toy limited to 3000 pieces it's not that bad (or is it?). Then I did a little research found that at a time BBTS had blackarachnia on sale for $15.... :eek:

So any suggestions as to whether it is worth $60? I particularly love blackarchnia in her show accurate deco though...

autobreadticon
26th November 2010, 06:18 PM
thats about the money, although i reckon the telemocha one is more cartoon accurate (~$80-85 ebay)

kurdt_the_goat
26th November 2010, 06:45 PM
If you happen to stumble across a certain thread (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8701), you might be able to get a deal on the Telemocha version! :D

Sky Shadow
26th November 2010, 09:04 PM
thats about the money, although i reckon the telemocha one is more cartoon accurate (~$80-85 ebay)

If you happen to stumble across a certain thread (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8701), you might be able to get a deal on the Telemocha version! :D

Guys, Beast Wars Returns Blackarachnia looks nothing like the Telemocha version. Beast Wars Returns is Japanese Beast Machines.

Doublespy, if you can get BWR Blackarachnia shipped for $60 I would say it's worth it. If shipping is much more, I'd probably pass.

doublespy
26th November 2010, 09:45 PM
Doublespy, if you can get BWR Blackarachnia shipped for $60 I would say it's worth it. If shipping is much more, I'd probably pass.

Shipping would be another $17 or so... What I'm afraid of is that I probably won't be able to come across another one of these for a long time and I don't have the time and patience to check online retailers and ebay regularly....oh well. I think I should get this one:D

kurdt_the_goat
26th November 2010, 09:57 PM
Woops! Got distracted trying to peddle my wares. I blame Friday drinks at work. Anyway, Telemocha Black Widow is a nicer toy than all of them put together!! :)