PDA

View Full Version : Overseas Sightings: Singapore

iceburn
30th November 2010, 09:10 PM
Just thought of creating a new Singapore Sightings thread for overseas SG fans if there are any out there or for those going on trips. I'll try to post as much as possible when I'm out scouting or just "window" shopping

iceburn
2nd December 2010, 12:18 AM
Was at Compasspoint today for my first "hunting"

HFTD and Generations deluxes - S$17 (Mostly previous waves... no new waves yet).
HFTD Starscream and Optimus Prime - S$80
HFTD Payload, Seaspray and voyagers - S$30

Encore Skylynx - S$80 i think
Encore Hoist and Trailbreaker - S$20
Encore Jazz - S$16-18 i think

Exclusive Pirannacons - S$80

HA Jazz - S$70
HA Sideswipe and Bumblebee - S$40

PCC 2pack - S$15 (Up to current wave)

There's also a HTFD 2pack - Bumblebee (Cannon) and a legend for sale; a 5 or 6pack HTFD legends set for sale too

Vector Prime
2nd December 2010, 12:35 AM
Encore Hoist and Trailbreaker - S$20
Encore Jazz - S$16-18 i think

Is that a typo? :eek:

Damn, I might even be tempted to collect some G1 re-issues at those prices (that's if I lived in Singapore) :(

iceburn
2nd December 2010, 12:37 AM
no..not a typo.. they are trying to clear stock but be warn that shipping to AU might be expensive

JuzMel
2nd December 2010, 02:15 PM
Bro, Falcon Hanger's got the Reissue Predaking! Can u find out how much is it in SG?

iceburn
9th April 2011, 04:23 PM
Bro, Falcon Hanger's got the Reissue Predaking! Can u find out how much is it in SG?

I didnt check FH but reissue predaking is about $220.

Have been doing some mini hunts and there isn't much new as compared to Australia

Metro Sengkang: Usual old deluxes from Generations and ROTF. Also have the old RTS Wave 1 deluxes

Did found something at OG Chinatown
They finally have RTS eariler deluxes such as Bumblebee, Tracks, Jazz; also have Generations Cliffjumper, Thunderwing, Skullcruncher...

Went to TRU Harbourfront today and saw that they had RTS Perceptor x 2 deluxes but no more Wreckgar. Gosh, I got to source out other TRUs soon.

Deluxes are now priced at S$28 with no sale

The rest aren't worth mentioning.

However, I did notice some new Marvel and Star Wars Crossovers if anyone is interested. It's S$35 each though.

jazzcomp
9th April 2011, 10:43 PM
Where's compasspoint? am only familiar with CSC?

liegeprime
10th April 2011, 12:39 AM
Was at Compasspoint today for my first "hunting"

Encore Skylynx - S$80 i think
Encore Trailbreaker - S$20
Exclusive Pirannacons - S$80

WOW!! these are awesome prices!! erm would it be too much to request Icy come next payday if you could buy for me. Ill send the money first of course btw whatever happened to our TF mugs plan?

iceburn
10th April 2011, 11:20 AM
WOW!! these are awesome prices!! erm would it be too much to request Icy come next payday if you could buy for me. Ill send the money first of course btw whatever happened to our TF mugs plan?

hahaha TF mugs were just too heavy a load unless you want it posted from HK. i reckon postage will be expensive hence didnt go ahead. when i was there, i fell sick and could only enjoy 2 weeks of going out the house.

erm, possibly Skylynx left in Singapore.

Compasspoint is in Sengkang (North East)

iceburn
12th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Ok.. spotted:

Takashimaya (Orchard)
S$50 Leader ROTF Starscream on sale
S$10 PCC 2Packs (Wave 1 and 2, i believe)

Metro Paragon (Orchard)
S$10 PCC 2Packs too; same wave as above
S$80 Pirannacons x 2

Nothing special to report except ANIMATED freeway jazz for S$40
Other deluxes are still at S$28

iceburn
17th April 2011, 01:00 PM
At Roborobo,

$140 each for the e-hobby Decepticon and Autobot 3pack
$70 each for FP Warcry and Flameblast

$330 for Transparent ROTF Optimus Prime leader size
$48 for UN Wreckgar
$42 for UN Tracks

Many more toys that had attracted me but I have to hold back ... lol

iceburn
20th April 2011, 01:43 AM
at OG Chinatown:
RTS Deluxes at $13.90; found only G2 Prime, Bumblebee and Perceptor. no signs of Wreckgar still.. must have been scalped.
RTS Legends are also reduced from $11.90 to $6.90

Leader Starscream at $50

HFTD Deluxes are also at $13.90

iceburn
23rd April 2011, 02:24 AM
Reissue Commemorative Blaster is on sale too for S$50 if anyone is interested

liegeprime
24th April 2011, 07:28 AM
how much do you reckon would shipping cost Icy? I still want to ask if you could get that reissue Trailbreaker and Piranhacons coz it's cheaper...:) if it's something like AU$20 or a bit higher I can live with that. Favor please...

iceburn
30th April 2011, 04:31 AM
how much do you reckon would shipping cost Icy? I still want to ask if you could get that reissue Trailbreaker and Piranhacons coz it's cheaper...:) if it's something like AU$20 or a bit higher I can live with that. Favor please...

I can certainly find that out for you.

Today's sighting:
Found a couple of Kup but for S$28. No scourge....no wreckgar

iceburn
13th May 2011, 11:03 PM
Neil, are you still interested in those?

Sightings today at OG:
RTS Voyagers reduced to S$29.90 - includes lugnut, payload, seaspray, repaint deepdive?, NO strafe
Old wave of PCC 5pack $19.90
RTS deluxes $12.90

Gen deluxes still $27.90 but if you pay with AMEX, there is 10% off.
Starscream leader is now $39.90
HA new bumblebee n the black sideswipe is$39.90 each

Saw that TRU starting midnight 14may will have a pre-release of the new movie toys too.
Gone to compasspoint and saw metro clearing other toy shelves too for the NEW TF movie toys

griffin
22nd November 2012, 11:49 PM
(prices are approximate AU$)
Singapore Airport

Generations Leaders (Ironhide & Starscream) were about $100 each. :(
(TRU Singapore have them for about $110, but had a "club" discount of $25 off... but someone forgot their club card, so I'm likely to buy these out of desperation at the full price... :p hehehe)
Airport store also had the TFPrime Voyagers Ultra Magnus & Thundertron for about $50, and Deluxe wave 6 (Rumble & Kup and older moulds including Vehicon) for about $24.
The G2 Bruticus was a surprise to me, but about $100. Ultimate Gift set was about $65, which is close to what HK online stores were selling it. Plus the Bumblebee battlesuit at $50!
(this was also the first time I've seen the GEN Combaticons at a retail store... just had to go to another country to do it... :p )

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/a010.jpg

TRU stores (visited two of them)
Have the Asian Generations Leaders, Voyagers, Deluxe and Scouts. (more expensive than our size classes though :( )
Also had the FOC Voyagers (about $50) and the Minions 2-packs (about $16.50).
TFPrime DLX Wave 6 (on sale at the moment for about $20) and TFPrime Cmdr wave 4 (about $16.50).
Hasbro MP Optimus for SG$270! (about AU$225) more than what I paid for the JP version. It was on sale though for about $170... still a lot more than our retail price.
BotShots wave 5.
Bumblebee Battlesuit (also for about $50)
Heaps of the new First Edition DLX figures (also at the DLX sale price).
MP Thundercracker for about $115.
Gen2 Bruticus (about $100 I think).
Ultimate Giftset was about $60 (same as HK sources)
And at one TRU was a lonely Disney TFs Donald for about $55.
At the other store there were several of the Trilogy Optimus (with trailer) for about $50 each.

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/a020.jpg
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/a021.jpg
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/a022.jpg

griffin
23rd November 2012, 01:58 AM
Found at a third TRU here, a smaller DLX TFPrime backing card assortment, which is multi-lingual (probably Euro versions being released here to keep up supply in the stores... which must be doing better here than in Australia).
This Euro assortment includes Airachnid, so between the main TRU stores here, you can just about get every TFPrime DLX toy at the moment.

Tropisetron
27th August 2013, 09:21 AM
Just returned from singapore/msia and spotted these (with their approximate price in AUD)

ToysRus Singapore
Acidstorm $125
Soundwave $190?

ToysRUs msia
Mp10 optimus $170
Acidstorm $120
Soundwave $180-190?

lancalot
3rd September 2013, 03:54 PM
Just returned from singapore/msia and spotted these (with their approximate price in AUD)

ToysRus Singapore
Acidstorm $125
Soundwave $190?

ToysRUs msia
Mp10 optimus $170
Acidstorm $120
Soundwave $180-190?

:eek:Wow they still had an MP10 in store!?...

drifand
5th September 2013, 10:31 AM
:eek:Wow they still had an MP10 in store!?...

yeah I am amazed they have that and see those pics? THAT is what I call a TRU store.