PDA

View Full Version : Knockoff Generation 1 Bluestreak and Blitzwing Imminent, Astrotrain in the works

Skullcruncher
1st December 2010, 11:46 AM
Knockoff Generation 1 Bluestreak and Blitzwing Imminent, Astrotrain in the works (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/knockoff-generation-1-bluestreak-and-blitzwing-imminent-astrotrain-in-the-works-171000/)

Both of those look like poor efforts which pleases me no end! :D

kaiden
1st December 2010, 11:54 AM
a fortress maximus ko was mentioned in the comments too! :eek:

Sharky
1st December 2010, 12:28 PM
i wonder if this will mean the various coloured repaints of bluestreak, the blue bluestreak, the anime version not to mention prowl and smokescreen...

fortress maximus.... hmmmmm that i reckon would be one expensive knock off.....

1AZRAEL1
1st December 2010, 12:51 PM
a fortress maximus ko was mentioned in the comments too! :eek:

I saw that part as well. That pisses me off to no end. :mad:

But reading further down, it's saying there is no clear word on it yet.

Skullcruncher
1st December 2010, 02:29 PM
i wonder if this will mean the various coloured repaints of bluestreak, the blue bluestreak, the anime version not to mention prowl and smokescreen...

True, if you look at what they did to poor Mirage and even that 'diaclone' Swoop.

I saw that part as well. That pisses me off to no end. :mad:

But reading further down, it's saying there is no clear word on it yet.

It will get here just a matter of time unfortunatly. I'm betting it will be a "surprise KO Fort Max is here"!! Fingers crossed for a crappy one that is really obvious to spot....

kup
2nd December 2010, 12:07 PM
True, if you look at what they did to poor Mirage and even that 'diaclone' Swoop.

It will get here just a matter of time unfortunatly. I'm betting it will be a "surprise KO Fort Max is here"!! Fingers crossed for a crappy one that is really obvious to spot....

I am actually more concern about KO parts flooding the market. A lot of collectors seem to piece their For Maxes bit by bit and flooding the market with KO parts will make it very difficult for them as it's harder to spot a KO part than a whole toy.

1AZRAEL1
2nd December 2010, 02:17 PM
I am actually more concern about KO parts flooding the market. A lot of collectors seem to piece their For Maxes bit by bit and flooding the market with KO parts will make it very difficult for them as it's harder to spot a KO part than a whole toy.

Yep, I'm in that boat :(

5FDP
3rd December 2010, 08:09 AM

I hate to upset anyone, but there are already high quality KO Fort Max parts circulating in the secondhand market. Be careful.

Skullcruncher
3rd December 2010, 08:58 AM
I hate to upset anyone, but there are already high quality KO Fort Max parts circulating in the secondhand market. Be careful.

Very True, most of the 'blue bits' have been done as well as spike. Spike is easy to tell due to the markings on his chest.

Not sure about the 'red bits' such as the radar. I think I saw a grommet? Can't rmemeber if thats his name but he was white lol.

liegeprime
3rd December 2010, 10:07 AM

uh oh, really? :( are there like, samples and guides to help identify the KOs against the real FMax?

5FDP
3rd December 2010, 10:49 AM
uh oh, really? :( are there like, samples and guides to help identify the KOs against the real FMax?

There are no guides that I know of at this stage.